Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    no i was being serious ahaha
    Oh I see. Tbf, it got kinda rude, that's why I thought you were being sarcastic BTW, I liked this if any one's interested:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Oh yeah. I thought you'd had exams and what not as well. Not too bad. tired the last couple of days. Did like 700 miles Yes, you do actually Essay

Yourself?
    No exams lol

Oh I see fun stuff!

Been alright ! thank you for asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You know what I meant. I referred to sex as an all encompassing term. Since when did this society turn dirty
    What about kissing? Or kissing with tongue? :rofl: Is that allowed? What about groping/grinding? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    What about kissing? Or kissing with tongue? :rofl: Is that allowed? What about groping/grinding? :lol:
    OK my view is you can have a bf/gf so long as there's nothing sexual (which the above would cover) - Not so sure that covers kissing?

ReputationRep:
    OK my view is you can have a bf/gf so long as there's nothing sexual (which the above would cover) - Not so sure that covers kissing?
    But it leads to other things So let's say you're in bed together having some heavy make out session and things get heated up (and they DO, there's not a sometimes they don't or whatever) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    But it leads to other things So let's say you're in bed together having some heavy make out session and things get heated up (and they DO, there's not a sometimes they don't or whatever) :lol:
    Stop asking me all these questions. I've never had a gf (foreveralone)

ReputationRep:
    Stop asking me all these questions. I've never had a gf (foreveralone)
    It's hypothetical. I've never had a gf either I'm just wondering if such a case were to arise, what would you say

ReputationRep:
    It's hypothetical. I've never had a gf either I'm just wondering if such a case were to arise, what would you say
    Honestly. I have no idea and tbh you sound like the guy that has had gf's. Sorry

(Original post by moonietoot)
    No exams lol

Oh I see fun stuff!

Been alright ! thank you for asking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice! And lool it wasn't fun. I was very tired in the end, though one company is meant to be reimbursing fuel. Well nice to know you're back, but you're not , but you're back for now

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe "die" is an exaggeration, but you don't replace blood all that quickly Yeah, but I *wanted* to be part of the 8 week group. And how comes?

Lool if you're any where near me, I'd happily take any one here to a centre

Hmm fair enoughs. Well like I said about the whole bf/gf thing, I don't see any thing wrong, so long as it doesn't lead to "activities"
    loool true that :P

Yeah thats true! Tbh just focusing on my life at the moment, don't want any regrets and more bluntly, time wasters :/ 'aint nobody got time for that '

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    :rofl:
    What, I keep things Halal :erm:

Honestly. I have no idea and tbh you sound like the guy that has had gf's. Sorry

Nice! And lool it wasn't fun. I was very tired in the end, though one company is meant to be reimbursing fuel. Well nice to know you're back, but you're not , but you're back for now
    What makes it seem like I'm that type of guy? :eek:

ReputationRep:

thought you did with someone from here?

looks like others agree!!

ReputationRep:
    thought you did with someone from here?

looks like others agree!!
    Did what? :lol: I've MET someone on this thread :rolleyes: That's it :lol: and we just went bowling :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    RELAX.

This is only a forum.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did what? :lol: I've MET someone on this thread :rolleyes: That's it :lol: and we just went bowling :laugh:
    You've told us about this. Or I remember you telling me at least

We totes need to do this meet up. Da Monies, my Bredrin, and I were talking about going Thorpe park... You want in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    loool true that :P

Yeah thats true! Tbh just focusing on my life at the moment, don't want any regrets and more bluntly, time wasters :/ 'aint nobody got time for that '
    Hmm fair enoughs I guess. Get uni and what not out of the way. But otherwise, the offer stands. I know that lots of people *want* to give blood, but are scared or whatever, and want someone to be there with them (This goes to any one here close-ish by btw)

Sorry, it's the vibe you give off, and I think previous posts?
    I thought you're also one not to keep things halal? Sorry

ReputationRep:
    THIS BENGALI WILL TAKE OVER YOUR THREAD. :gangster::giggle::cute::excited:
    Mwahhahaha :banana2::banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonietoot)
    You've told us about this. Or I remember you telling me at least

We totes need to do this meet up. Da Monies, my Bredrin, and I were talking about going Thorpe park... You want in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I don't know why people assume we did something more than that :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah, I'm up for it. Has to be a weekend though

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, it's the vibe you give off, and I think previous posts?
    I thought you're also one not to keep things halal? Sorry
    :lol: It's cool. I was just kidding Of course I've had a gf :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fabz_x)
    THIS BENGALI WILL TAKE OVER YOUR THREAD. :gangster::giggle::cute::excited:
    Mwahhahaha :banana2::banana:
    You're on your own there :lol: Feel free to join and chat though little one

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.