The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2860
Original post by moonietoot
Ah damn that is quite a treck. Dunno if it's worth coming down for build a bear... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got a house in southall too... Gonna come down in summer for 2weeks
Original post by YWArtist
I've got a house in southall too... Gonna come down in summer for 2weeks

Perfect! Just let us know when you're down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who listens to Bollywood songs here? I need like a list of songs for some man to put on my uncle's wedding DVD and I have no idea about where to start so if you can people, do suggest! Please? And thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2863
Who listens to Bollywood songs here? I need like a list of songs for some man to put on my uncle's wedding DVD and I have no idea about where to start so if you can people, do suggest! Please? And thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love bollywood! But it'll have to wait till after exams, also I've got a dj kit and do mixes..
Original post by de_monies
Ah makes sense I guess :smile:

Lool no probs. I knew that you asked for it, but I thought that she might not have looked at past posts or whatever, and tbh when you've talked, you've never really talked in a crude way, so that's what I was getting at

I don't think it's the faith that tells people how "wrong" it is, but often culture and no probs. OOh thanks :biggrin:

Sorry, if it sounded like that,but I thought you implied something different. No hard feelings? :smile:

Errrrmmm...well...you know that post a pic thread :colondollar: I did say some crude stuff on there :cry: (in my defense, it were before I became a hijaabi)
im ashamed of crs...even more ashamed now :'(....
Reply 2865
Original post by Fabz_x
Yes, and i've had a Mahraam present everytime i had a conversation with the two.

You've heard it all, yet you choose to ignore it all. That is the attitude to live by :h:

Did you not see the other quote in my post or are your eyes also selective seeing only what you want to see? :lol:

I haven't ignored anything, I just do as I please and I'm pretty sure I know A LOT more about Islam than you so teach me more please. :rolleyes:

Original post by MedMed12
first time I've ever wanted to rep you...quite a change, but sadly run out for today :tongue:

I'm not religious anymore, but I don't like two faces. :laugh: oh and I like even less, 16 year old kids trying to lecture others on the meaning of life, the universe and everything because they know it all. :rolleyes:
Reply 2866
Original post by lilmissshady
Errrrmmm...well...you know that post a pic thread :colondollar: I did say some crude stuff on there :cry: (in my defense, it were before I became a hijaabi)

Hijabi on the outside, freak on the inside? :wink:
Its quite sad how people (Muslims) can happily and easily say that they are not religious like it is something to be proud of.

If you never used to wear a hijab in the past, why do you suddenly start wearing it?
Original post by Revent
Did you not see the other quote in my post or are your eyes also selective seeing only what you want to see? :lol:

I haven't ignored anything, I just do as I please and I'm pretty sure I know A LOT more about Islam than you so teach me more please. :rolleyes:

I'm not religious anymore, but I don't like two faces. :laugh: oh and I like even less, 16 year old kids trying to lecture others on the meaning of life, the universe and everything because they know it all. :rolleyes:

haha well atleast you openly admit it and don't use your Hafiz side to seem all religious but do the opposite. (haha the next Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde lol Dr Jaffa cake and Mr Chouds). Thats the thing, you probably no more about religion than most of us if not all of us here

Posted from TSR Mobile

me and punjabi music haha
erm I just listen to whatever is out and new :P at the moment Meri jaaniye from i me aur main is my favourite
Hmm more wedding music perhaps suittera laal rang da- I like the music video because of her clothes
Been listening to Ni Soniye Ni loads today aha!
Reply 2871
Original post by MedMed12
haha well atleast you openly admit it and don't use your Hafiz side to seem all religious but do the opposite. (haha the next Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde lol Dr Jaffa cake and Mr Chouds). Thats the thing, you probably no more about religion than most of us if not all of us here

I think it winds people up that I'm a Hafiz and still openly not very religious :laugh: And you're probably right. I probably do know more about Islam then most or even all of the people that post here. I've got like a bookshelf full of Islamic books and Hadith that I've read over the years, covering so many topics that when I used to go to my Hifz classes, I'd even question my mosque teacher on some things he'd say. :rofl: I even studied Islamic history back at Darul Uloom :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

youtube it . you get soo many nice song :smile:
Original post by YWArtist
I've seen you lol you look like Mr. Potato head :L

Was that a joke? It was not funny at all but very rude. You should say sorry to him.:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Take the songs from these films:

Kuch kuch hota hai
Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge
Chalte chalte?
Kabhi kushi kabhi gham
Dil to pagal hai
Chaiyya chaiyya song is quite good
Salaam namaste is not too bad either
Reply 2875
Original post by LegendX

Was that a joke? It was not funny at all but very rude. You should say sorry to him.:smile:

It was not a joke. And Mr potato head is cool. I think you should apologise to the original toy story character :smile:
Assalam o allaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu ...

Hey Pakis
Original post by LegendX
If you never used to wear a hijab in the past, why do you suddenly start wearing it?

It wasn't sudden at all...it took a lot of deliberation tbh I looked into it and thought it was now or never, I'm not the kind to go back on my decisions either...you a female right...:colondollar:
Original post by Happiness...
Assalam o allaikum warehmatullahi wabarakatuhu ...

Hey Pakis

prefer the term Pakistani :biggrin:

Welcome (if you're new) and

Walakum Asalaam :smile:
It wasn't sudden at all...it took a lot of deliberation tbh I looked into it and thought it was now or never, I'm not the kind to go back on my decisions either...you a female right...:colondollar:

Latest