The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maryb_102
Think it is in Surrey. And what could you possibly do at a theme park? :tongue:

Idk, I heard there's a word called 'fun', you might not be too familiar with it as its not in any of OCR, Edexcel or AQA revision guides.
Original post by LegendX
Idk, I heard there's a word called 'fun', you might not be too familiar with it as its not in any of OCR, Edexcel or AQA revision guides.

:lol:
Reply 3042
Original post by Revent
What about using that other lad to get over the guy you've been in love with for four years? Bloody hell, you're only 16 and already have been in love for four years :rofl: So did you fall for the gay guy or the guy who was practically gay? :K You did say there were only two of them.

I became a Hafiz because I wanted to just like I read all the hadith and Islamic books I read because I wanted to. After years of following blindly, I decided to think for myself, and not listen to any of that stuff and just do what I want.

hahaahaha omg. me and mum are sat here laughing at your levels of maturity.
My sister is the same age as you and she wouldn't even act the way you are doing.
seriously, what has ANY of this got to do with you? who even are you?!
And to think you would leave all this bs behind in primary school. Apparently not.

Grow up pls. You're embarrassing yourself.
Original post by Fabz_x
My sister is the same age as you and she wouldn't even act the way you are doing.
And to think you would leave all this bs behind in primary school. Apparently not.

Your mum can read English?
Reply 3044
Original post by Revent
How do these feelings develop? I think it's clear that I personally don't care whether or not it's haram to fall in love (assuming love exists which is something I don't believe in) or whether or not having relationships is haram. But the fact is, something haram must be done for someone to 'fall in love'.

I already know the amount I've sinned is probably greater than all the good I got for becoming a Hafiz :lol:

Not necessarily.
I can assure you nothing haraam was done.

Didnt you go out with a gorah:lol: So were YOU doing something haraam?
Reply 3045
Original post by LegendX
Your mum can read English?

Why wouldn't she be able to?
:lol:

Are you planning to go?
Original post by LegendX
Are you planning to go?

No lol i hardly know some of these people, i'd go if i was closer to some of the members. Also, it's too far from where i live.
Original post by Fabz_x
Why wouldn't she be able to?

I thought she was from Pakistan ?
Reply 3049
Original post by Fabz_x
Not necessarily.
I can assure you nothing haraam was done.

Didnt you go out with a gorah:lol: So were YOU doing something haraam?

I'm not gay. :lol: BUT if it came to it, I am open to the idea of going out with a gori :wink:

Original post by Fabz_x

:lol: I'm just curious how you fell in love with a gay guy or a guy who's practically gay :rofl:
Reply 3050
Original post by LegendX
I thought she was from Pakistan ?

I'm not pakistani, love.
No lol i hardly know some of these people, i'd go if i was closer to some of the members. Also, it's too far from where i live.

Ahh okay, yeah and I'm sure Surrey is kinda high in crime, I might get mugged on the way there if I'm travelling alone. Seems too risky.
Reply 3052

I might be going :wink: Join us :lol:
Original post by Fabz_x
I'm not pakistani, love.

Then what are you?
Original post by Revent
I'm not gay. :lol: BUT if it came to it, I am open to the idea of going out with a gori :wink:

:lol: I'm just curious how you fell in love with a gay guy or a guy who's practically gay :rofl:

So that is why you call me a gori!? :O loool

i kid.

but for the latter statement, J just leave it yeah. You know there is no point.
Reply 3055
So that is why you call me a gori!? :O loool

i kid.

but for the latter statement, J just leave it yeah. You know there is no point.

looool don't be gassing yourself up Jocelyn :wink:

Latter statement, you mean the thorpe park one? :tongue: Or with Fabz? :lol:
Reply 3056
Original post by Revent

I would've thought you knew this, considering you're literally monitoring my every friggin move..
But..
If you re-read my post, i said ''he might as well be gay'' and you interpreted that as ''practically gay''.. also the guy i fell in love with i did not include in that list as i am no longer in contact with him. ''might as well be gay'' is the guy i used.

Is your life complete now that you know this.
You can now go to sleep in peace.

Goodbye.
Original post by LegendX
Btw where is Thorpe park and when are y'all gunna go?

Dunno when we're gonna go tbf
Think it is in Surrey. And what could you possibly do at a theme park? :tongue:

Yup Surrey. I thought I'd set up a corner shop there :biggrin:
Reply 3058
Original post by LegendX
Then what are you?

Human.

The question you should be asking, is wtf im doing on the pakistani society thread.
Original post by Fabz_x
Human.

The question you should be asking, is wtf im doing on the pakistani society thread.

Is your name Stephanie?

Latest