Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    If you mean me, I'm at uni and I've been on vacations since June 17th, thats when my last exam was...not 'THAT' early...you don't have vacations yet?
    Nope !don't think so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    The holidays just begun for me!! Hoho! Yeah we don't come here as often as we should! This time I tagged along my brother and sister-in-law! I invited myself hehe we be staying at an island resort!

EDIT: of crs imma take pictures!!
    EDIT2: plane ride gave me a nosebleed vacation ruined!!!!!
    Nice! Wow Ours started in like May sometime lol. Oh I see. yay! Lool Im sure a plane ride won't spoil a "vacation"

(Original post by Revent)
    Well I don't mind if its in Ramadan cos I won't be fasting anyway. Dunno about others though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess the majority will be

(Original post by Emerald123)
    Don't you go to school or something?
    School? That was years ago lol

ReputationRep:
    My username ... I was a full tym stay at home to my princesses nw gna b a fulltime study mummy lol.... cnt wait to start my course so it finishes lol.... anyone else got kids I bet its well hard to manage round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasolja123)
    sorry for the late reply
    true i wouldnt have known about the details until i had experienced it OR until SOMEONE (not looking at anyone in particular) tells me ALL the details of their sex life

will be 17 in a year and a bit........
    It's cool Well, I've only scratched the surface of my life if you think that was all the details :laugh:

(Original post by de_monies)
    Nice! Wow Ours started in like May sometime lol. Oh I see. yay! Lool Im sure a plane ride won't spoil a "vacation"

I guess the majority will be

School? That was years ago lol
    When are we thinking of doing this? Providing we get at least 4/5 people, I reckon it will be worth a trip regardless of moonietoot. Don't know if you still would want to do it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stayathomemum123)
    My username ... I was a full tym stay at home to my princesses nw gna b a fulltime study mummy lol.... cnt wait to start my course so it finishes lol.... anyone else got kids I bet its well hard to manage round
    I don't think many people on this society have kids But how old is your girl? I've got a baby cousin who's like 1ish and she's the cutest thing ever :love: I love her almost half as much as I love myself :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    It's cool Well, I've only scratched the surface of my life if you think that was all the details :laugh:

When are we thinking of doing this? Providing we get at least 4/5 people, I reckon it will be worth a trip regardless of moonietoot. Don't know if you still would want to do it though.

im all ears....

ReputationRep:
    im all ears....
    Ummm...you're too young. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ummm...you're too young. :lol:

k-lets settle this-i am seriously not too young-HAVE you HEARD the amount of teens getting pregnant and doing drugs!-i havent done them but it just shows that 15 year olds are NOT babies.....

just realised it makes me look as if i am shouting-oops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stayathomemum123)
    Aw how many kids do you have? That's exactly where I wanna be when I'm 25, a full time *mother* that is (oh man that sounds tooooo good to be true LOL) your tough

EDIT: I might have to steal your username sometime in future, it's too adorbs!!!

ReputationRep:
    k-lets settle this-i am seriously not too young-HAVE you HEARD the amount of teens getting pregnant and doing drugs!-i havent done them but it just shows that 15 year olds are NOT babies.....

just realised it makes me look as if i am shouting-oops
    Have you done drugs?
    Have you gotten pregnant?
    Have you been doing some underage drinking?
    Have you even had sex?

Yeah, there are people your age who have done all that stuff, but I'm pretty sure you're not one of them So you're still too young in my eyes :lol: Plus, I don't think others would appreciate me talking about all this stuff anyway

ReputationRep:
    Have you done drugs?
    Have you gotten pregnant?
    Have you been doing some underage drinking?
    Have you even had sex?

Yeah, there are people your age who have done all that stuff, but I'm pretty sure you're not one of them So you're still too young in my eyes :lol: Plus, I don't think others would appreciate me talking about all this stuff anyway

:eek:

:cry2::cry:

p.s ur right im not one of them

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

:cry2::cry:

p.s ur right im not one of them
    Don't worry :lol: That's a good thing that you're not like me

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry :lol: That's a good thing that you're not like me

STOP MAKING ME WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!-ur never gonna tell me-are u?

ReputationRep:
    STOP MAKING ME WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!-ur never gonna tell me-are u?
    Use your imagination :lol: I guess literally everything out there other than a three way with the attempt of being as vague as possible :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Use your imagination :lol: I guess literally everything out there other than a three way with the attempt of being as vague as possible :laugh:

i actually want details-u had no problem about tellin me about what lesbians do in the toilet......

ReputationRep:
    i actually want details-u had no problem about tellin me about what lesbians do in the toilet......
    Why are you so interested in this stuff? When I was 15, I wasn't looking for this kind of stuff! I was busy playing games Enjoying my jawani and all that :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so interested in this stuff? When I was 15, I wasn't looking for this kind of stuff! I was busy playing games Enjoying my jawani and all that :rofl:

the prob is that im too mature
    btw-being a pk girl means i have to learn cooking and washing up-ok with washing need to learn cooking......

all guys do is play football-or cricket aswell if asian

ReputationRep:
    the prob is that im too mature
    btw-being a pk girl means i have to learn cooking and washing up-ok with washing need to learn cooking......

all guys do is play football-or cricket aswell if asian
    I was mature for my age as well but I still played games and wasn't crazy about wanting to know details of sexual acts :laugh:

Also, I'm learning to cook as well. Can cook stuff like biryani and some curries atm I don't play football or cricket. :laugh: I do go swimming and gym though Hoping to start going tennis again next week as well

ReputationRep:
    I was mature for my age as well but I still played games and wasn't crazy about wanting to know details of sexual acts :laugh:

Also, I'm learning to cook as well. Can cook stuff like biryani and some curries atm I don't play football or cricket. :laugh: I do go swimming and gym though Hoping to start going tennis again next week as well

k sheesh u win!

all i can cook is choc fudge cake-yum yum-but put a bit too much butter in it last time i made it.....

if i have to cook something i need a recipe book-my mom doesnt actually trust me in the kitchen-have no idea why...

ReputationRep:
    k sheesh u win!

all i can cook is choc fudge cake-yum yum-but put a bit too much butter in it last time i made it.....

if i have to cook something i need a recipe book-my mom doesnt actually trust me in the kitchen-have no idea why...
    Of course I win I'm amazing after all :love:

That's easy I could cook more than you when I was in year 7 :rofl: And my mum DID trust me in the kitchen

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.