Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Oh right. :lol: A lot of people say what is good exactly? And good luck with Oxford :laugh:

Did you have a list of people interested?
    that the uni is good-some people i know want to go there...
    thanks-i need it....-unless ur being sarcastic?

btw what gcses did u pick??
    my GCSEs:

• English language
    • English Literature
    • IT

• RS full course
    • German
    • French
    • History

havent included compulsory...

p.s. my result for a maturity quiz.....

"You are very mature! You realize that how others see you is very important, especially in the career & relationship world. You take yourself very serious & understand that business should always come before pleasure. Alot of people look up to you, come to you for alot of things & even harbor some jealousy towards you. But keep your head up. Try your hardest to stay away from petty situations & childish people. You act your age, if not a little bit older & other mature people will respect & admire you for this. Thank God SOMEBODY is mature!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasolja123)
    that the uni is good-some people i know want to go there...
    thanks-i need it....-unless ur being sarcastic?
    Oh right. It's a great uni
    Yeah, you'll need a heck of a lot of luck for Oxford :lol:

As for GCSEs, I did 18 subjects, so I'm the wrong person to ask about choices

ReputationRep:
    Oh right. It's a great uni
    Yeah, you'll need a heck of a lot of luck for Oxford :lol:

As for GCSEs, I did 18 subjects, so I'm the wrong person to ask about choices
    dont know if u saw this......

"You are very mature! You realize that how others see you is very important, especially in the career & relationship world. You take yourself very serious & understand that business should always come before pleasure. Alot of people look up to you, come to you for alot of things & even harbor some jealousy towards you. But keep your head up. Try your hardest to stay away from petty situations & childish people. You act your age, if not a little bit older & other mature people will respect & admire you for this. Thank God SOMEBODY is mature!"

jealo
    us??-u kno u r.....

ReputationRep:
    dont know if u saw this......

jealo
    us??-u kno u r.....
    Yes, I saw it and didn't comment because I think it's a load of crap. :lol:

I'll give you some credit, maybe you are mature for your age, but I haven't seen any such indications.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I saw it and didn't comment because I think it's a load of crap. :lol:

I'll give you some credit, maybe you are mature for your age, but I haven't seen any such indications.
    thats mean.....:eek:

i am pretty mature for my age-someone thought i was going to uni next year-even though i was in school uniform-weirdo...

an indication of my mat
    ureness? i am less dirty minded than u. meaning u r the immature one-:cool:(dont deny it.....)

ReputationRep:
    thats mean.....:eek:

i am pretty mature for my age-someone thought i was going to uni next year-even though i was in school uniform-weirdo...

an indication of my mat
    ureness? i am less dirty minded than u. meaning u r the immature one-:cool:(dont deny it.....)
    I thought you were 13.

Being less dirty minded doesn't make you more mature...?

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were 13.

Being less dirty minded doesn't make you more mature...?
    ok being 13 is offensive-nothing good happens then..
    and forget what i said-im digging a hole for myself here....

ReputationRep:
    Oh right. :lol: A lot of people say what is good exactly? And good luck with Oxford :laugh:

Did you have a list of people interested?
    I'll quote a load of people in afterwards, and see if they're interested

ReputationRep:
    ok being 13 is offensive-nothing good happens then..
    and forget what i said-im digging a hole for myself here....
    Exactly, you sound like you're 13 :lol: Although your curiosity about sex and related matters indicates your hormones are probably out of control suggesting you're probably 15 or even 16.

You're definitely digging a hole for yourself :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, you sound like you're 13 :lol: Although your curiosity about sex and related matters indicates your hormones are probably out of control suggesting you're probably 15 or even 16.

no i dont.....:-)

yeah im 15-as a lot of ppl kno...

and i kno-i do that a lot.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    All my exams did me over but more specifically maths c4 did and yh just got a cold/flu and throat infection it's killing lol wbu? Wuu2? Now then?
    That's sad ;o hope u get well soon Insh'Allah.
    I've got a feeling i'm gna have to do another year, all my teachers r gna b like 'I told u so' especially my psychology teacher she hates me cuz I didnt do enough essays and she said to the whole class lets see if Maria can get an A, saddo :/// nothing much tbh just ate, cleaned came up. Thought i'm gna b chillin after exams r over but lifes boring still -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

this is the first time ive seen u online during the day.....

ReputationRep:
    Well its a weekend and I got home really late last night so kind of dead atm :lol: Hopefully going out soon though.

ReputationRep:
    Well its a weekend and I got home really late last night so kind of dead atm :lol: Hopefully going out soon though.
    Do you guys do nothing but argue with each other here?

ReputationRep:

how come u came home late?bad bwoii
    i was dead last night-went drayton manor and sooooo tired

revising for french so cant go town either-woke up 11:30 ish and STILL tired...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    havent really noticed the arguing-unless when he's calling me a kid :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Banter. You got that list of people yet?

how come u came home late?bad bwoii
    i was dead last night-went drayton manor and sooooo tired

revising for french so cant go town either-woke up 11:30 ish and STILL tired...:rolleyes:
    Because I was out with mates :lol: Aw poor you, what the heck is Drayton Manor?

ReputationRep:
    Banter. You got that list of people yet?

Because I was out with mates :lol: Aw poor you, what the heck is Drayton Manor?

theme park:
    http://www.draytonmanor.co.uk/

its pretty good but small...
    cant believe u aint heard of drayton manor-but then again u live in london...

ReputationRep:
    theme park:
    http://www.draytonmanor.co.uk/

its pretty good but small...
    cant believe u aint heard of drayton manor-but then again u live in london...
    It looks ****. :lol:

Well, we have better things to do in London than go to kiddy mini theme parks.

ReputationRep:
    It looks ****. :lol:

Well, we have better things to do in London than go to kiddy mini theme parks.

im scared of heights :bawling:
    was shaking when i went on the bounty and swearing but then stopped becuz there were little kids there

what theme parks are there in london???

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.