Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Sounds fun. Haven't your holidays started?

nah gonna start 19th July (in yr 10 in a **** school)-got 2 weeks left!!!
    still have to revise during hols tho cuz apparently im underachieving-fuk teachers man they need to get a life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    No probs. And yeah I did Sorry. It's more that I didn't really keep up to date with every one, so did a mass quote

That's like saying it's not Mila Kunis's fault for messing with my head

Who the hell sings "You yo honey" ?
    Lool. I shouldn't have laughed
    no no! Sorry I left out the 'n' in Singh...it's this singer/rapper (he's non actually) guy called honey Singh..and his songs always start with 'yo yo honey singh', think imma throw up dont make me write it again lol

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

I think like EVERY Asian family has that one :lol: I tend to avoid using those, but everything else was being washed
    That's true.I myself tend to use plain,simple dishes from English shops when I cook lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didn't really pay attention the plate at first, but now I see it, I had to laugh. As revent said, I think *every* Asian family has that plate lol

Yeah not long to go. Got an interview on day one Well a second interview...

I like Hitler...

Well I don't like him ofc, but I like learning about him, WW2, Germany and by extension the empire, the Indian (and therefore Pakistani) link etc... You can really go on a tangent
    when i read the i like Hitler part i was like wtf :eek:-but then u explained it were just on the WW2 part right now and i have to copy up cuz cudnt be bothered to bring my book in since april-oops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    no no! Sorry I left out the 'n' in Singh...it's this singer/rapper (he's non actually) guy called honey Singh..and his songs always start with 'yo yo honey sigh', think imma throw up dont make me write it again lol
    Ah fair enoughs I guess. Never heard of him before

(Original post by dasolja123)
    when i read the i like Hitler part i was like wtf :eek:-but then u explained it were just on the WW2 part right now and i have to copy up cuz cudnt be bothered to bring my book in since april-oops
    Lool I wouldn't support Hitler Then again, he did kill Hitler

(Original post by sahdia13)
    That's true.I myself tend to use plain,simple dishes from English shops when I cook lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Y'know what I have at uni? Asda smart price dishes. You get like 12 dishes for a fiver They're not particularly nice to look at, but I eat off them, they wash well in the sink etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahdia13)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah what kind of stuff do you cook? :grin: I need some inspiration. Most of my meals are super quick grilled chicken and salad So I'm trying to get a bit more complex :lol:
    nah gonna start 19th July (in yr 10 in a **** school)-got 2 weeks left!!!
    still have to revise during hols tho cuz apparently im underachieving-fuk teachers man they need to get a life
    Oh I forgot you're so young :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Ah fair enoughs I guess. Never heard of him before

Lool I wouldn't support Hitler Then again, he did kill Hitler

Y'know what I have at uni? Asda smart price dishes. You get like 12 dishes for a fiver They're not particularly nice to look at, but I eat off them, they wash well in the sink etc...

huh? Hitler killed hitler? wait did he commit suicide or something???

ReputationRep:
    Right...
    Imagine if reality takes place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald123)
    Imagine if reality takes place!
    Once again: Right....

ReputationRep:
    Ah what kind of stuff do you cook? :grin: I need some inspiration. Most of my meals are super quick grilled chicken and salad So I'm trying to get a bit more complex :lol:

Oh I forgot you're so young :lol:

PLZ!!! not this convo again!!!:eek::eek::eek:i swear down how many times have we had it??probs a million

im gonna be in y11 in a couple of weeks.....-not THAT young..:-(

ReputationRep:
    huh? Hitler killed hitler? wait did he commit suicide or something???
    Wait you didn't know this?

ReputationRep:
    Once again: Right....

again, even tho i find her annoying i must and SHALL agree with her there :lttd:

ReputationRep:
    again, even tho i find her annoying i must and SHALL agree with her there :lttd:
    Lol why'd you find her annoying?

ReputationRep:
    Wait you didn't know this?

nope like i said my school is SH*T!!!!!
    wow if i tell every1 in my class tho theyll prob b like DUH!!!-will tell a dumass tho-AND FEEL GOOD!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol why'd you find her annoying?

urgh dont ask.....

ReputationRep:
    PLZ!!! not this convo again!!!:eek::eek::eek:i swear down how many times have we had it??probs a million

im gonna be in y11 in a couple of weeks.....-not THAT young..:-(
    Still young :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Still young :erm:
    again, what do i have to do to make u realise i am a lot more mature than uz???-cuz i am

ReputationRep:
    nope like i said my school is SH*T!!!!!
    wow if i tell every1 in my class tho theyll prob b like DUH!!!-will tell a dumass tho-AND FEEL GOOD!!!!
    Lol fair enoughs I guess. Maybe it's cos I always did like history and that's why I knew that stuff lol.

I also :love: this documentary! and :heart: that woman as well! She died like literally 48 years exactly before I was born

urgh dont ask.....
    I just did

again, what do i have to do to make u realise i am a lot more mature than uz???-cuz i am
    I don't want to be seen as rooting for any one, but often you can tell that you're younger. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    heyy
    Hi, how are ya?

ReputationRep:
    Tell me what makes you more mature than me

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.