Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasolja123)
    PLZ!!! not this convo again!!!:eek::eek::eek:i swear down how many times have we had it??probs a million

im gonna be in y11 in a couple of weeks.....-not THAT young..:-(
    Same here!im in yr 10 too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    Really? You and revent can go..but tbh, I hope I'm only imagining it, I've felt this strange coldness between the two of you since yesterday LOL fight! Fight! Fight! I should get my popcorn ready

No! I will not allow such haram mingling b/w guys girls! I shall protect all the girls of pak soc from Pervs ok!
    Right !!!btw are you in yr 10 too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald123)
    Lol she did say to revent that shes older than him and he's 19. I know her actual age but can't really say on the forums. Any way she's not in year 10 cos she's at least 19 years old

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Well, it'd be nicer if a few of us went, rather than just two people lol, if it's a circle of friends. And no, no coldness?

(Except the cold )

And you're calling us pervs? :cry2:

Its just to sorta encourage everyone to come
    Yes I guess that's true...Thorpe park sounds fun though! I googled hehe...owwwww I want to see a fight! Now! Sooo bored...

yes, Im calling you all Pervs...don't make me repeat another time please..lol jk

Some pages back a lot people seemed to be up for it, what happened now?

ReputationRep:
    No, why do you ask?
    im at uni

ReputationRep:
    Yes I guess that's true...Thorpe park sounds fun though! I googled hehe...owwwww I want to see a fight! Now! Sooo bored...

yes, Im calling you all Pervs...don't make me repeat another time please..lol jk

Some pages back a lot people seemed to be up for it, what happened now?
    It does look pretty good.I've never been there though!

Lool you tried to get in to an argument yesterday and that sorta backfired

Well I for one am shocked shady! :unimpressed:

Besides I'd probs get in to trouble for checking out other girls

I dunno why. I'm still up for it..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It does look pretty good.I've never been there though!

Lool you tried to get in to an argument yesterday and that sorta backfired

Well I for one am shocked shady! :unimpressed:

Besides I'd probs get in to trouble for checking out other girls

I dunno why. I'm still up for it..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    will your girlfriend be there!??

y shocked! I was only telling the truth

Thats the spirit! Besides 2 is better than one!

ReputationRep:
    will your girlfriend be there!??

y shocked! I was only telling the truth

Thats the spirit! Besides 2 is better than one!
    I'd wish her to be there, but her parents are strict :cry2:

And lol Im hardly that!

2 what's? Sorry

ReputationRep:
    I'd wish her to be there, but her parents are strict :cry2:

And lol Im hardly that!

2 what's? Sorry
    That's good her parents are strict, it shows she's of a sharif clan

You said there's no point of the meetup if its just 2 ppl :erm: but its still better than being on your own right..go for it!

ReputationRep:
    The moment you finish watching a series...and you don't know what to do with your life anymore...:rip:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    So you gave up? That's the first actual mature thing you've done :mmm: And I'm sure it wasn't intentional :lol:
    whatevs, had a trip today so had to go sleep earlier than usual-dont get ahead of urself....

ReputationRep:
    whatevs, had a trip today so had to go sleep earlier than usual-dont get ahead of urself....
    So you weren't ACTUALLY being mature after all :lol:

Really? You and revent can go..but tbh, I hope I'm only imagining it, I've felt this strange coldness between the two of you since yesterday LOL fight! Fight! Fight! I should get my popcorn ready

No! I will not allow such haram mingling b/w guys girls! I shall protect all the girls of pak soc from Pervs ok!
    I think we're cool?

LOL of crs I wasn't being serious when I said beyond western jheez..I used to wear figure hugging clothes which are not exactly modest even if your not showing any skin ygm...I thought I dressed modestly but no not according to the 'dresscode'

oh but you and your guy friends are already meeting up in the thorpy park whatever..hmpf! So why can't us girls have a meetup of our own! Jk jk
    Ooh nice :sexface: You should totally come to my shops You'll love the stuff we sell

Itll be alright if I come over rigggghhht???? We'll have a girls night out, first at your place! Youll make nice food and ill eat and admire your cooking like a good friend should next ill give us a round in my Lamborghini! Next We'll go shopping! Yay! Shopping for shoes, cars, dogs and cupcakes!! Ok? Say no and you shall break my fragile heart sahdia
    Can I come?

(Original post by sahdia13)
    Yeah it does take long we don't make it that often.wow I'm suprised you cook.that looks Yum.
    And that's the sort of plate i would serve it in.my sort of style
    I figured out baking during high school time and got a few cake books. Yeah Victoria sponge and that's about it
    Yeah but nothing too complex eg pasta bake,lasagne,Shepards pie
    Ahh man too much talking about food.I'm feeling hungry now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's so surprising about me cooking? :eek: We make biryani weekly :grin: Mum and I alternate cos my sister can't quite make it yet :lol:

Yup! THAT is how I normally eat But those plates were being washed

Ooh nice, you got any recipes for sponge cakes? My sister isn't very good at making cakes so I have a horrible teacher :mmm:

Oh I can make that. I haven't made lasagna yet though actually although I hypothetically can Same with Shepards pie

ReputationRep:
    So you weren't ACTUALLY being mature after all :lol:

I think we're cool?

Ooh nice :sexface: You should totally come to my shops You'll love the stuff we sell

Can I come?

What's so surprising about me cooking? :eek: We make biryani weekly :grin: Mum and I alternate cos my sister can't quite make it yet :lol:

Yup! THAT is how I normally eat But those plates were being washed

Ooh nice, you got any recipes for sponge cakes? My sister isn't very good at making cakes so I have a horrible teacher :mmm:

Oh I can make that. I haven't made lasagna yet though actually although I hypothetically can Same with Shepards pie

technically i was.....:cool:
    anywayz i had an injection today-AND I DIDNT CRY!!!!!-thats how mature i am-bet u ran to mummy when u had 1

ReputationRep:
    Same here!im in yr 10 too!
    cool :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Im guessing you wore very Western clothing first?
    We cool? Someone I forgot who thinks there's something up between us :lol:

ReputationRep:
    technically i was.....:cool:
    anywayz i had an injection today-AND I DIDNT CRY!!!!!-thats how mature i am-bet u ran to mummy when u had 1
    That's how young you are. You think that not crying over an injection makes you mature :lol:

ReputationRep:
    That's how young you are. You think that not crying over an injection makes you mature :lol:

thats how immature u are-thinking that everything i do is immature without looking and urself first

ReputationRep:
    That's good her parents are strict, it shows she's of a sharif clan

You said there's no point of the meetup if its just 2 ppl :erm: but its still better than being on your own right..go for it!
    Lool there's a reason why her mum is strict. I won't go in to it, but yeah that's true I guess

And yeah I guess. 2 people are better than one lol

We cool? Someone I forgot who thinks there's something up between us :lol:

Um yeah we're cool. I don't know why she thinks we're not? And it was lilmissshady over there But nah, no beef. However, she can being popcorn if she really wants

ReputationRep:
    thats how immature u are-thinking that everything i do is immature without looking and urself first
    Right. You can lie to yourself all you want :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Right. You can lie to yourself all you want :lol:

another thing that makes u immature-not accepting the truth when its right in ur face :rolleyes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.