Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Lool there's a reason why her mum is strict. I won't go in to it, but yeah that's true I guess

And yeah I guess. 2 people are better than one lol

Um yeah we're cool. I don't know why she thinks we're not? And it was lilmissshady over there But nah, no beef. However, she can being popcorn if she really wants
    Good idk why she thought that

Btw, I guess Thorpe Park isn't happening right? :lol: Cos I've already organised a day out with some friends that involves getting a nice shave :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Good idk why she thought that

Btw, I guess Thorpe Park isn't happening right? :lol: Cos I've already organised a day out with some friends that involves getting a nice shave :mmm:
    Well, Id like it to happen

And I thought "Hmm I hardly shave" these days, and then I realised that they have a stubble service, and that's what I go for these days My "gf" prefers me with stubble any way

ReputationRep:

Ooh nice :sexface: You should totally come to my shops You'll love the stuff we sell

Can I come?

No thankyou, besides I've had a change of wardrobe since lately...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    perv

well it's sahdia place only she can answer that..but even if it were mine I would've said no right away

Sahdia please say he can't come or I won't come either jk lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    perv

well it's sahdia place only she can answer that..but even if it were mine I would've said no right away

Well Sahdia can't have me there, and I was like the first person she talked to on here, so I doubt she can have Revent lol

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    perv

Well, just saying I'm sure you looked fit in that stuff :sexface:

Well, I'm sure Sahdia wouldn't mind me popping along Cooking buddies and all that :grin:

Well, Id like it to happen

And I thought "Hmm I hardly shave" these days, and then I realised that they have a stubble service, and that's what I go for these days My "gf" prefers me with stubble any way
    If it does, I'll probably still be up for it. ESPECIALLY if Shady comes Back in the days, one of my usernames for this game used to be Shades :rofl:

Oh and go for it :grin: It sounds AMAZING

ReputationRep:

Well, I'm sure Sahdia wouldn't mind me popping along Cooking buddies and all that :grin:
    Well, I think it's more her parents

If it does, I'll probably still be up for it. ESPECIALLY if Shady comes Back in the days, one of my usernames for this game used to be Shades :rofl:

Game? What game?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think it's more her parents

Game? What game?
    I'm good with that. I used to sneak over to the ex's house ALL the time :rofl: Just hide in the closet in a worst case scenario and don't leave your clothes lying on the floor/bed! Worst thing you could do! :eek:

It was Mario Kart and a few others From MMBN because I always used to use the S folder and one of my most used PA's was by a character called Shades :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I'm good with that. I used to sneak over to the ex's house ALL the time :rofl: Just hide in the closet in a worst case scenario and don't leave your clothes lying on the floor/bed! Worst thing you could do! :eek:

It was Mario Kart and a few others From MMBN because I always used to use the S folder and one of my most used PA's was by a character called Shades :laugh:
    Was she Muslim? Well yeah I guess that's a given...

And fair enoughs I guess

ReputationRep:
    Was she Muslim? Well yeah I guess that's a given...

And fair enoughs I guess
    Nope, Christian :erm:

Do you game?

ReputationRep:
    Well, just saying I'm sure you looked fit in that stuff :sexface:

I really should've insulted you back then...atleast you'd have been more careful when talking to me...ill ignore it just this once ok so be careful kid

yeah fine, go ahead...guess me and sahdia would've to make different plans then...

ReputationRep:
    Well Sahdia can't have me there, and I was like the first person she talked to on here, so I doubt she can have Revent lol
    Yeah i guess...glad I'm a girl lol!

ReputationRep:

Do you game?
    Ah fair enoughs. I didn't expect many Muslims to be doing that but then perhaps I'm naive lol

Nah I don't really game - apart from GTA and assassins creed lol

I really should've insulted you back then...atleast you'd have been more careful when talking to me...ill ignore it just this once ok so be careful kid

yeah fine, go ahead...guess me and sahdia would've to make different plans then...
    Tbf I think you would just egg him on by doing so

Still not impressed that you called your "TSR Bestie" a perv lol
    Well... I could dress up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yh true,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Why are u guys being critical over people!(not in a rude way)Some of you go into maturity and all sorts about light-hearted discarded things,for example clothes.(if I offended you then I'm extremely sorry because I felt like writing this)
    you guys are REALLY chatty
    muhaha

ReputationRep:
    Do u guys have friends on here?asking casually

ReputationRep:

Do you game?

r u blanking me???? :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasolja123)
    r u blanking me???? :cry2:
    I think Revant is hitting a target to blank you out and faint!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald123)
    I think Revant is hitting a target to blank you out and faint!!
    huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasolja123)
    huh?
    Seriously you are blanking out mr D!

ReputationRep:
    Seriously you are blanking out mr D!

i seriously dnt understand....

ReputationRep:
    Yh true,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Why are u guys being critical over people!(not in a rude way)Some of you go into maturity and all sorts about light-hearted discarded things,for example clothes.(if I offended you then I'm extremely sorry because I felt like writing this)
    you guys are REALLY chatty
    muhaha

I don't think any ones really being massively critical? Just generally making conversation lol

Do u guys have friends on here?asking casually
    Yup. Lots of people and also a relationship lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.