The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
Ah OK. And yes I do. So far, I've decided to make it turn evil :biggrin:

:eek:trust u to do that.......:cool:
Original post by dasolja123
awww thanks :colondollar:
btw i dont think ur boring, seriously!!!:biggrin: my friend loves korean stuff-is it any good?? (never tried it :colondollar:) she likes korean music too-again never actually heard it

IT is amazing!!!!!! I love everything about them!! I've been infatuated with them since agesss!! I even own a silk Hanbok(their cultural attire) but its really old and hardly covers my ankles lol!! I bought it for this MUN global village 3ish years ago..my dads been to Korea but he hated it :frown:
you mean k-POP!? It's out the world! My personal favs would be bigbang and 2ne1...speaking of which Korean women are very beautiful but their men are ABSOLUTELY gay, no! beyond gay! They wear more makeup than I do tbh!
abd yeah listen to J-POP as well, it's better I think, my favs are Hatsune miku!!! I love her to bits, no homo (I think :colondollar: LOL) I've been to her concert as well! But you must know something...she's not real :frown: she's a virtual artist..google her you'll know..its kills me tbh!
Anyways also listen to 'Greeeen' their songs are amazing!
Reply 4102
Original post by lilmissshady
I can't wait for Ramadan either!! Which obvs has nothing to do with all the yummy food ill get to eat for Iftars (inshAllah)
as we are on the topic, my favourite Iftar food would be jalebi :love: ...hbu?

Inshallah. I personally want anything and everything during the fast, but once the fast opens... I'm full straight away.
IT is amazing!!!!!! I love everything about them!! I've been infatuated with them since agesss!! I even own a silk Hanbok(their cultural attire) but its really old and hardly covers my ankles lol!! I bought it for this MUN global village 3ish years ago..my dads been to Korea but he hated it :frown:
you mean k-POP!? It's out the world! My personal favs would be bigbang and 2ne1...speaking of which Korean women are very beautiful but their men are ABSOLUTELY gay, no! beyond gay! They wear more makeup than I do tbh!
abd yeah listen to J-POP as well, it's better I think, my favs are Hatsune miku!!! I love her to bits, no homo (I think :colondollar: LOL) I've been to her concert as well! But you must know something...she's not real :frown: she's a virtual artist..google her you'll know..its kills me tbh!
Anyways also listen to 'Greeeen' their songs are amazing!

any1 can tell ur a korean fan by listening to uz-LOL!:biggrin:

searched Hatsune miku-yeah i see what u mean-she looks pretty cool!!:colondollar: dont worry ull survive :biggrin: im sure if she was real, she would love uz to bits too!!!:cool:
just heard heroes by greeeen and its quite good-not my type of music tho LOL!
Original post by Drizz
Inshallah. I personally want anything and everything during the fast, but once the fast opens... I'm full straight away.

Ahhhhh I know that indescribable extremely annoying feeling..I can relate..but thankGod the last Ramadan went really well..I prayed loadssss and ate even more!
:eek:trust u to do that.......:cool:

Lol why? Ill eventually turn it good :biggrin:
Lol why? Ill eventually turn it good :biggrin:

yeah sure u will

meaning no u wont!

LOL
what hav u called it-is it a girl or a boy???
any1 can tell ur a korean fan by listening to uz-LOL!:biggrin:

searched Hatsune miku-yeah i see what u mean-she looks pretty cool!!:colondollar: dont worry ull survive :biggrin: im sure if she was real, she would love uz to bits too!!!:cool:
just heard heroes by greeeen and its quite good-not my type of music tho LOL!

Yeah im a massive fan of hers! She's quite massive in Japan tbh her songs always make it to the top charts there! Awww I really wish that could be true, you know what!!!!!!!! Imma pray to God to make her real!! Oh! Doing it in the Ramadan would be even better!! Do remind me once Ramadan starts ok? I want her that bad :frown:
oh nevermind! My choice of music is really weird, you'd hardly find any English/punjabi (the two languages I'm fluent in) songs in my playlist but rather you'd find k-pop, j-pop, Paulinho (Brazilian) salsa etc i also have a nice collection of instrumentals and hypnosis tunes! And of crs eminem :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4108
Ahhhhh I know that indescribable extremely annoying feeling..I can relate..but thankGod the last Ramadan went really well..I prayed loadssss and ate even more!

Mashallah. I hope that this Ramadan goes even better and the years to come!

Are you a school/college/university student? If you don't mind me asking.
Original post by Drizz
Mashallah. I hope that this Ramadan goes even better and the years to come!

Are you a school/college/university student? If you don't mind me asking.

Those are nice things you said there :smile: I hope so too inshAllah...I'm getting this feeling this ramadan is going to be different for me from the previous ones

I dont mind at all, I'm in uni :smile: hbu?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4110
Those are nice things you said there :smile: I hope so too inshAllah...I'm getting this feeling this ramadan is going to be different for me from the previous ones

I'm in uni :smile: hbu?

I hope so, too. I completely understand where you're coming from because I'm feeling the same way for some reason.

Oh right, that's nice. I'm 17, but going to start college this September (will be 18).
Original post by Drizz
I hope so, too. I completely understand where you're coming from because I'm feeling the same way for some reason.

Oh right, that's nice. I'm 17, but going to start college this September (will be 18).

Well I've always struggled with the whole *patience* thing so Ramadan has always been a bit more than just a blessing for me :smile: but this time im guessing it'll teach me something new :smile:

oh that's great!
Well I've always struggled with the whole *patience* thing so Ramadan has always been a bit more than just a blessing for me :smile: but this time im guessing it'll teach me something new :smile:

oh that's great!

Bit random but this reminded me of you and ZRO :biggrin:

Bit random but this reminded me of you and ZRO :biggrin:

Lol but it's not funny ok! :frown: considering the amount of moose and deer related highway accidents we have every year in Canada!
(edited 10 years ago)
Lol but it's not funny ok! :frown: considering the amount of moose and deer related highway accidents we have every year in Canada!

You say lol and then say it's not funny. But I get you. The title itself sounds pretty funny, but when you actually think about it, it's pretty bad :frown:

EDIT: I got 5 warning points because (I assume) AlligatorSky reported me.... If this is the great revenge, poor show, poor show idd
(edited 10 years ago)
You say lol and then say it's not funny. But I get you. The title itself sounds pretty funny, but when you actually think about it, it's pretty bad :frown:

EDIT: I got 5 warning points because (I assume) AlligatorSky reported me.... If this is the great revenge, poor show, poor show idd

Ohhhh, this is the first time I've seen you with warning points!!! Yay! Hehe :colondollar:
Ohhhh, this is the first time I've seen you with warning points!!! Yay! Hehe :colondollar:

I've had warning points before, for silly things :biggrin:
Reply 4117
Why you little bugger trying to expose me! LOL just kidding!
Yeah btw I'm watching this Korean drama and there's this character which sounds exactly like you! She's all lively and happy go lucky kind :smile: just like you dasolja! And then there's another which is 'boring' like myself lol!
its a classical, just amazing! And I think I've learned quite a bit if Korean from it! Yes I watch it subbed lol

Aaah, I wasn't gonna bother trying to start a conversation with you anymore, but I also am somewhat of a fan of Korea so I kinda have to now :tongue: You know I was in Korea when Psy was doing his Gentleman concert, BUT I missed it by a day because I left Seoul to go off to Jeju. :frown: Oh and I would imagine you're into the crazy feminine/homo K-pop singers? :rofl: Annyo osseyo.

Original post by Emerald123
Omg I had started fasting when I was 6 and you are saying you only fasted 2 days!thats pretty appalling !Are you a kiddo still?Are you a muslim because you haven't realized fasting is farz.

Well guess what, I started fasting when I was that age as well and since that age, until year before last year, I only missed fasts when I was sick. So two years ago, I realised that doing 'the deed' breaks your fast :mmm: So I was like **** it, and stopped fasting :lol: I'm still a Muslim though :wink:

Original post by Emerald123
Sorry de monies !that message was for REvant

What exactly are you talking about?

those r just a few :wink:
couldnt be bothered to type my whole timetable.......:rolleyes:

And you wanna be a doctor with that kind of attitude? :wink:
Reply 4118
Lol Looks like I have a few replies to make.need to get on laptop to see it all
Can't sleep! So hot!:angry:
Original post by sahdia13
Lol Looks like I have a few replies to make.need to get on laptop to see it all