Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    Lol I'm glad you find that funny...ill play along for your amusement then
    That's good! Work hard! Fighting!

Your being very rude...I won't be nice this time either, you saekki!

Ermmm...noodles?

thanks but its FRENCH!!!!-i dont understand french-the language was probably made to confuse me :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Whos we!? Talk for yourself! Sahdia is not like that at all!

It's kinda warm here too, but bearable...might even rain! Perfect weather for a nice swim....or even a massage LOL no imma go swimming for now

EDIT: my mums banned me from drinking lassi this very morning she goes i act lousy and grumpy all day bcz of it...not true! Now I can have it only before bed :'( my life is over..........

:zomg:

Its Sarang hae kimchi!
    Well it'd certainly be nicer to be with her than my annoying brother.... Hmm fair enough. Well enjoy your swim whilst you can

Lool how can lassi make you grumpy?

Ermmm...noodles?
    Pot noodles by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm glad you find that funny...ill play along for your amusement then
    That's good! Work hard! Fighting!

Your being very rude...I won't be nice this time either, you saekki!

Ermmm...noodles?
    Go on, give it all you got gae

Aw shame, I've had lots of korean food sooo nice some of it! especially Korean BBQ where they make it right there and then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)

Aw shame, I've had lots of korean food sooo nice some of it! especially Korean BBQ where they make it right there and then

uz sound like ur braggin.....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

but I don't want to make you cry, again, deji :bike:

i can have korean food anytime :rolleyes: but it's the stench of their restaurants that makes me gag..you mean the korean stove top grill lol yeah that does sound nice esp in the winters..

(Original post by dasolja123)
    Ikr, lame

oh it's korean! I can pm you the translations lol as we're not exactly praising one another :fight:

(Original post by de_monies)
    Well it'd certainly be nicer to be with her than my annoying brother.... Hmm fair enough. Well enjoy your swim whilst you can

Lool how can lassi make you grumpy?

Pot noodles by any chance?
    It's not lassi...I'm actually VERY grumpy in real life...I try not to be but can't help it...

No lol they're called udon noodles (more of a Japanese thing but cooked the korean way lol!)

ReputationRep:

It's not lassi...I'm actually VERY grumpy in real life...I try not to be but can't help it...

No lol they're called udon noodles (more of a Japanese thing but cooked the korean way lol!)
    Really? You always seem really upbeat.. and fair enough. I think I've heard of those y'know. Also, is that a BMW sign in your avatar?

ReputationRep:

i can have korean food anytime :rolleyes: but it's the stench of their restaurants that makes me gag..you mean the korean stove top grill lol yeah that does sound nice esp in the winters..

Ikr, lame

oh it's korean! I can pm you the translations lol as we're not exactly praising one another :fight:

LOL!!
    if ur talking to me abat translations then yeah-wanna learn korean swear words so i can say it at home without gettin told of

ReputationRep:

Ikr, lame

Idk what deji means um chang sei ki so shibaal :mmm:

Yeah, I get you. Have you had buckwheat noodles before? :rofl: They're so long, when you order them, they give you scissors along with the meal so you can cut and eat. Oh and can you eat with chopsticks? :grin: I once had biryani with them :rofl:

PS, you seem like one of those rich spoilt girls :laugh:

Right...

ReputationRep:

Yeah, I get you. Have you had buckwheat noodles before? :rofl: They're so long, when you order them, they give you scissors along with the meal so you can cut and eat. Oh and can you eat with chopsticks? :grin: I once had biryani with them :rofl:

Right...
    ur gettin annoyed cuz uz kno its true?

Right....

ReputationRep:
    ur gettin annoyed cuz uz kno its true?

Right....
    Okay..?

ReputationRep:
    Okay..?
    im tryin to copy uz to annoy u-doesnt seem to be working tho

ReputationRep:
    im tryin to copy uz to annoy u-doesnt seem to be working tho
    Clearly not :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Clearly not :lol:

Name:  tumblr_m6960fmvqH1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
Views: 20
Size:  450.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    Really? You always seem really upbeat.. and fair enough. I think I've heard of those y'know. Also, is that a BMW sign in your avatar?
    M not grumpy around friends though, but even they complain I always seem slightly annoyed idk...yup, that's a BM dubz

LOL!!
    if ur talking to me abat translations then yeah-wanna learn korean swear words so i can say it at home without gettin told of
    Of crs I was talking to you lol ill teach you some nice swears in all languages anything for you oh lively one

It means 'pig', pretty appropriate yeah? Lol what's chang sei ki? Wait I don't want to know...shibaal it!

no I haven't had those! Sounds good...might try them soon then...yes I can eat with chopsticks...eating biryani with chopsticks is no big deal -_-

Maybe...got a problem?

ReputationRep:
    M not grumpy around friends though, but even they complain I always seem slightly annoyed idk...yup, that's a BM dubz

Of crs I was talking to you lol ill teach you some nice swears in all languages anything for you oh lively one

It means 'pig', pretty appropriate yeah? Lol what's chang sei ki? Wait I don't want to know...shibaal it!

no I haven't had those! Sounds good...might try them soon then...yes I can eat with chopsticks...eating biryani with chopsticks is no big deal -_-

Maybe...got a problem?
    sooooo looking forward to this....

ReputationRep:

Maybe...got a problem?
    aaaahh I see I remember this place that was actually called black pork street :laugh: They had some nice food there.

Yeah, but it's pretty cool, it's our Asian AND the yellow Asians combined, chopsticks and biryani :rofl: and yeah, try them, they're pretty nice

Nah, no problem :lol: reminded me of alligatorsky who's also pretty/really rich :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Well, your "TSR bestie" doesn't find you grumpy Soo... you're a transformer?

Maybe...got a problem?
    Ooh you gotta teach us all Korean words I've never used chopsticks, but wow must be pretty hard to eat biryani with chopsticks

ReputationRep:

Ooh you gotta teach us all Korean words I've never used chopsticks, but wow must be pretty hard to eat biryani with chopsticks
    It's actually easy

ReputationRep:

It's actually easy

learn from the pro

ReputationRep:

Lol thanks for that...
    Why transformer?
    oh yeah sure thing!! Just wait until December
    If the biryani is all clumpy (I hope that's the right word) then it's really easy...

aaaahh I see I remember this place that was actually called black pork street :laugh: They had some nice food there.

Yeah, but it's pretty cool, it's our Asian AND the yellow Asians combined, chopsticks and biryani :rofl: and yeah, try them, they're pretty nice

Nah, no problem :lol: reminded me of alligatorsky who's also pretty/really rich :laugh:
    Oh so you had pork -_-...no surprise there then..

thats an interesting way to look at it....oh I will! thanks

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.