The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4160
Original post by lilmissshady
Oh bcz you just mentioned some place called 'black PORK street' and that they had nice food...what else would they sell if not pork -_-'

Doesn't mean they only sell pork :tongue:
Lol thanks for that...
Why transformer?
oh yeah sure thing!! Just wait until December :smile:
If the biryani is all clumpy (I hope that's the right word) then it's really easy...

Oh so you had pork -_-...no surprise there then..

thats an interesting way to look at it....oh I will! thanks

No probs, and well cos you have the BMW as your avatar, and then another pink car on your profile :biggrin:

And yeah the December meet up would be pretty cool - so long as I'm not busy or whatever :smile: - and then cos it's at least me, you and some others, we'd be able to enjoy ourselves whilst the rest go drinking :biggrin:

And yeah I get you, about the biryani, and it's clumpiness :biggrin:

Tbf, when he said pork lane, I assumed that they'd sell pork. Hmm I wonder if the food were halal....
Original post by Revent
Doesn't mean they only sell pork :tongue:

Fine they don't then :rolleyes: why go on circles, if you didn't have it then you didn't...
Reply 4163
Fine they don't then :rolleyes: why go on circles, if you didn't have it then you didn't...

I know I didn't have pork :lol:
Original post by de_monies
No probs, and well cos you have the BMW as your avatar, and then another pink car on your profile :biggrin:

And yeah the December meet up would be pretty cool - so long as I'm not busy or whatever :smile: - and then cos it's at least me, you and some others, we'd be able to enjoy ourselves whilst the rest go drinking :biggrin:

And yeah I get you, about the biryani, and it's clumpiness :biggrin:

Tbf, when he said pork lane, I assumed that they'd sell pork. Hmm I wonder if the food were halal....

Eh...it's bcz I like cars...oh the pink ones a Ferrari (gonna marry it someday :daydreaming: )

yay! And we'll have a pak soc meet up too! Girls only though -_-...yeah we'll watch them get drunk! And once they get fully boozed up...rob them :colone: jokes jokes lol

im confused myself tbh he prolly thinks he's really clever :confused:
Eh...it's bcz I like cars...oh the pink ones a Ferrari (gonna marry it someday :daydreaming: )

yay! And we'll have a pak soc meet up too! Girls only though -_-...yeah we'll watch them get drunk! And once they get fully boozed up...rob them :colone: jokes jokes lol

im confused myself tbh he prolly thinks he's really clever :confused:

Lool fair enough. Well. I'd love a ferrari lol, but Im happy with my efficient cars - well now London says that my car is no longer exempt from their taxes :angry: But yeah.... My "dream" car would be a Tesla Model S. Not as pricey as a Ferrari lol, but probs about the same as a small house I guess, and somewhat achievable.

Girls only! :biggrin: What if I dressed up - as a stubbly lady? :biggrin: Lool that's true. I like your thinking :biggrin:

Whom? Revent?
Lool fair enough. Well. I'd love a ferrari lol, but Im happy with my efficient cars - well now London says that my car is no longer exempt from their taxes :angry: But yeah.... My "dream" car would be a Tesla Model S. Not as pricey as a Ferrari lol, but probs about the same as a small house I guess, and somewhat achievable.

Girls only! :biggrin: What if I dressed up - as a stubbly lady? :biggrin: Lool that's true. I like your thinking :biggrin:

Whom? Revent?

I know you've mentioned it quite a few times already lol!! Imma save up for a Ferrari though...or might just ask daddy to get me one for me next birthday! Which is like centuries away!!! :frown:

nope, told you I'm gonna be protecting the girls...no men allowed :security:
I know you've mentioned it quite a few times already lol!! Imma save up for a Ferrari though...or might just ask daddy to get me one for me next birthday! Which is like centuries away!!! :frown:

nope, told you I'm gonna be protecting the girls...no men allowed :security:

I know I know. I just :love: that car :biggrin: Lool well I guess a 1980's Ferrari is affordable :biggrin: - Like you can get some old Ferraris for around 10K sometimes

Well then I could be your security, considering you like that smiley :biggrin:
Where's dasolja123.....the place is damp again..damn you dampners!!
Reply 4169
I'm actually bored :lol:
Where's dasolja123.....the place is damp again..damn you dampners!!

Not sure? Well I just went and made a massive rant elsewhere :tongue:

Original post by Revent
I'm actually bored :lol:

Tbf, so am I somewhat, though watch TV?
Reply 4171

Been watching Doctor Who all day already :tongue:

Ooooo where!? Where!!!!??? :excited:

just read it................(no emoticon can do justice to how sad I feel right now)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4173
Is anyone here in the Pakistani Soc. doing English (BA) at University or looking to do English (BA) at University?
Ooooo where!? Where!!!!??? :excited:

just read it................(no emoticon can do justice to how sad I feel right now)

Tbf, it was just "Let's get that out there" sorta thing :biggrin: And well I didn't reply, because I had some warning points (5 more points) Ill PM you reasons etc... and well I "proved" it was unfair, and had them reversed
Reply 4175
Tbf, it was just "Let's get that out there" sorta thing :biggrin: And well I didn't reply, because I had some warning points (5 more points) Ill PM you reasons etc... and well I "proved" it was unfair, and had them reversed

You really love your ranting, don't you? :lol:
Original post by Revent
You really love your ranting, don't you? :lol:

Hmm hmmm, and now someone just declared war (kinda) Ill PM ya if ya want
Reply 4177

Yah sure :tongue:

PM me first :smile: