Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    The exam boards have done us all over with their ridiculous grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    good bye medicine :'( no way i've got my grades having seen the grade boundaries....
    You can do it. Just need that determination. I mean, me and Hasan need you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Hey. This isn't fair. Three guys and a girl? We need two more girls now
    Nah I'd get too jealous if there were more girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal*)
    Nah I'd get too jealous if there were more girls
    Think I'd get jealous of lots of other guys. I guess your bf is OK with having an open relationship then? Besides, I still haven't cleared this with LegendX

ReputationRep:
    You can do it. Just need that determination. I mean, me and Hasan need you
    hahah! I could get into Medicine abroad I'm sure, but in this country its such a stressful long process -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    It seems most subjects have had the grade boundaries inflated. I think this is to stop grade inflation, as gove was going on about. But its still a joke.
    its a joke, when unis want such high grades. I could settle for a lower grade than expected/am capable of, if it gets me into the course I want :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    It seems most subjects have had the grade boundaries inflated. I think this is to stop grade inflation, as gove was going on about. But its still a joke.
    Ah Gove. What an ********!

hahah! I could get into Medicine abroad I'm sure, but in this country its such a stressful long process -_-
    You'll get the grades for sure.

BTW just wondering what do peeps think of this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chocolate-...item257af82f74

They're like flowers, but you can eat them

ReputationRep:
    Ah Gove. What an ********!

You'll get the grades for sure.

BTW just wondering what do peeps think of this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chocolate-...item257af82f74

They're like flowers, but you can eat them

iA!

hahaha thats awesome!!! :P except, a box of chocolate and flowers would be better because you've got both, cheaper and flowers are pretty

ReputationRep:
    iA!

hahaha thats awesome!!! :P except, a box of chocolate and flowers would be better because you've got both, cheaper and flowers are pretty
    Hmm perhaps. Though, tbf, the only flowers bouquets that I actually like cost £30+? BTW, I can't go home either so they'd have to be deliverd

I guess there's this?

http://www.moonpig.com/uk/Flowers?moonpigId=AR176863

EDIT: Thinking perhaps get the flowers now, and get the chocolate bouquet towards the end of the month? (It's my mums birthday then)

ReputationRep:
    The education system, exam boards, gove, uni, ucas, even the guy in the chippy that always give me less chips for my portion, can suck my punani.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    its a joke, when unis want such high grades. I could settle for a lower grade than expected/am capable of, if it gets me into the course I want :/
    There's a guy my bro knew who couldn't even read/ right properly but for £10 grand a year he went to Slovakia and is doing medicine it seems tempting lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    There's a guy my bro knew who couldn't even read/ right properly but for £10 grand a year he went to Slovakia and is doing medicine it seems tempting lol
    hmm true, abroad is the last resort tbh. Who knows what will happen in 5 years. Nowadays a good handful of people are going abroad, and if most people did that, theyd not have enough uk jobs when they come back
    plus gmc are tightening up

ReputationRep:
    Think I'd get jealous of lots of other guys. I guess your bf is OK with having an open relationship then? Besides, I still haven't cleared this with LegendX
    My bf is against this. Shhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal*)
    My bf is against this. Shhhh
    Naughty naughty!

(Original post by Zeegie)
    The education system, exam boards, gove, uni, ucas, even the guy in the chippy that always give me less chips for my portion, can suck my punani.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wonderful. Ah pre-uni students

(Original post by Numan786)
    Tbf, I wouldn't want to go if you don't need any real qualifications, because I'm not sure how a degree there might not be recognised here? Though probs best to check with GMC

ReputationRep:
    Naughty naughty!

Wonderful. Ah pre-uni students

Tbf, I wouldn't want to go if you don't need any real qualifications, because I'm not sure how a degree there might not be recognised here? Though probs best to check with GMC

Alright alright daada jee ahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Alright alright daada jee ahahaha
    Lol I get where you're coming from. Dw

ReputationRep:
    Firstly good luck to whoever gets results tomorrow
    Special good luck to Warlord, Zeegs and Maryam.. Insha'Allah we all get our A*'s and A's
    Also
    Please listen live tomorrow to '107fm the bee' I will be live on air in a rather piss funny competition! Haha 11:30am 107thebee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YWArtist)
    Firstly good luck to whoever gets results tomorrow
    Special good luck to Warlord, Zeegs and Maryam.. Insha'Allah we all get our A*'s and A's
    Also
    Please listen live tomorrow to '107fm the bee' I will be live on air in a rather piss funny competition! Haha 11:30am 107thebee!
    Ooh what's it about, and how come you're on? I can't. Got lectures

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting nervous about my results now, but I can only hope and pray to God.

ReputationRep:
    Yes everyone please do listen to 107fm-the bee 2moro

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow

Wish I could rep people ffs.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.