Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Plain water for me. I guess I rather *like* water, whereas a lot of people don't, so meh. Cheap stuff for me

Well, I was joking, and at least be frenemies or something. I'm sure she's got nothing against you

Same here. I was just rather saddened that a lot of people are calling her a "drama queen" My reply is at the bottom of that photo

:eek:she aint no drama queen-she didnt kno that was going to happen and she fought for what she believed was right-whoever dont think that is a fukin idiot :mad:

ReputationRep:
    So bored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    So bored

lol same

btw (ur the first person on TSR ive told so feel honoured ) u kno all the french revision ive been doing, WELL, I GOT AN A!!!!!:cool: kno it feels like im braggin but who cares right? dont answer that......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    always a troll

ass licker. im asking a genuine question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontJudge)
    wats u lots opinion on qurAnists
    Aren't they the ones that reject the sunnah and the hadith and what not? I guess you could say it's not Islamically sound, but then live and let live I guess (So long as they let me live and let live)

always a troll
    I thought so too

(Original post by SannaS)
    We lost against west indies today
    I'm guessing this is cricket?

(Original post by dasolja123)
    do i look like i give a ****in ****?
    I really really don't understand why you don't like her? I mean she's said sorry as well. I don't have any opinions either way for both of you, but as Revent would say you do sound immature

:eek:she aint no drama queen-she didnt kno that was going to happen and she fought for what she believed was right-whoever dont think that is a fukin idiot :mad:
    Agreed. I mean yes she might be a poster child, but she is an educated poster child. She is the kind of person who can capture the hearts and souls of millions of people across the world.

It's true that yes Pakistan does allow education for women, but the Taliban kinda disapproves of it.....

ReputationRep:
    Aren't they the ones that reject the sunnah and the hadith and what not? I guess you could say it's not Islamically sound, but then live and let live I guess (So long as they let me live and let live)

I thought so too

I really really don't understand why you don't like her? I mean she's said sorry as well. I don't have any opinions either way for both of you, but as Revent would say you do sound immature

Agreed. I mean yes she might be a poster child, but she is an educated poster child. She is the kind of person who can capture the hearts and souls of millions of people across the world.

It's true that yes Pakistan does allow education for women, but the Taliban kinda disapproves of it.....

she also reminds me of some1 i used to hate A LOT!!!!! (sooo annoying) and saying sorry dont matter much no more and yeah Revent would lol

Talibans hate everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackshadow)

gudbai 2 da ppl hu h8ed on meh <3<3<3
    Lool fnny stuff, do u knw him? Cnt believe he actually got interviewed on tv ;o

ReputationRep:
    she also reminds me of some1 i used to hate A LOT!!!!! (sooo annoying) and saying sorry dont matter much no more and yeah Revent would lol

Talibans hate everything
    Well she's not the same person. I'd say you're being a bit irrational, because I don't see any thing wrong with "Esmerelda" and perhaps "sorry" might not mean any thing, but she doesn't seem to dislike you?

ReputationRep:
    Well she's not the same person. I'd say you're being a bit irrational, because I don't see any thing wrong with "Esmerelda" and perhaps "sorry" might not mean any thing, but she doesn't seem to dislike you?

dont make her less annoying

ReputationRep:
    dont make her less annoying
    I give up :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Whos Esmeralda? Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontJudge)
    ass licker. im asking a genuine question
    Really isn't

I thought so too

tell me about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    Whos Esmeralda? Lol
    Oops sorry, I meant "Emerald123"

Really isn't

tell me about it
    Which part are you agreeing to here?

ReputationRep:
    Oops sorry, I meant "Emerald123"

Which part are you agreeing to here?
    the troll bit lool

ReputationRep:
    the troll bit lool
    Ah cool fair enoughs She scares me.... Like she knows exactly where I live, who I am etc... but refuses to tell me any thing about herself :dontknow: :holmes:

It'd be nice if my stalker actually gave me some guess as to who they were, but meh

ReputationRep:
    SUMMER HOLS HAVE STARTED!!!!!WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    aint gonna be on this for a long time now cuz its da holz-so dis is to my peeps :
    LOVE UZ AND ENJOY UR HOLZ!!!!!
    xoxo

ReputationRep:
    SUMMER HOLS HAVE STARTED!!!!!WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    aint gonna be on this for a long time now cuz its da holz-so dis is to my peeps :
    LOVE UZ AND ENJOY UR HOLZ!!!!!
    xoxo
    My holidays started a while ago, and in come the expenses

Got to buy this:

Bush BSFF55136 Fridge Freezer - White (£169.99)
    https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...er/4870085.htm

this:

Bush A127Q Washing Machine (£179.99)
    https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...er/7641998.htm

this:

Genie Purple Cyclonic GUV-01 1400W Express Vac Vacuum Cleaner (£44.96)
    http://direct.asda.com/Genie-Purple-...efault,pd.html

and this:

Argos Value Range Cordless Kettle - White (£5.00)
    https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...er/9016710.htm

With a friend at a cost of £399.94 or £199.97 each

And then these myself:

Albany 1 Door Desk - Black (£24.99)
    https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...er/7190999.htm

(So long as it remains half price)

Chrome Plated Clothes Tidy Rail. (£24.99)
    https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...er/8758457.htm

Single 3 foot Divan Bed 22cm Deep quilt Mattress (£68.54)
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290733222374?var=590073032923

At a cost of £118.52, and in total £318.49 (for me)

I guess it's not too bad, cos over 12 months, it means that the total cost is £26.54/month extra and we could probably sell some of the stuff towards the end of the contract, and an unfurnished house is cheaper than furnished ie: £450 - £500 between two of us, instead of say £400/month each.... or £325/month if we lived further out...

If we can get a third person however we could make it cheaper I guess(if we get a three room house that is)

ReputationRep:
    do i look like i give a ****in ****?
    What!I don't bother what others think of me,including what you say!fine then don't forgive me if your such a person

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool fair enoughs She scares me.... Like she knows where I live... but refuses to tell me any thing about herself :dontknow: :holmes:

There are two TSRians that deserve a sound beating from the mirpuri gang! am in a killer mood right now!!!!!!! :mad: And how do I quote sahdia in? I call a meeting right now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)

There are two TSRians that deserve a sound beating from the mirpuri gang! am in a killer mood right now!!!!!!! :mad: And how do I quote sahdia in? I call a meeting right now!
    We should, and you need to tell us which ones. Especially as you now appear to be a ninja....

Also, you deleted your last post?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.