The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I want to go and watch the lion king production....I've heard its amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza1394
Lol at the thought of it. Would have been funny to me :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quite so but it was disgusting indeed!It wasn't a 2 second kiss it was more like a 2 min kiss!I was like 'when will it be over'!
ahhh lion king is so emotional I cry every time I watch that part where Simba's dad (Mufasa I think?) dies!! ;(
Original post by Emerald123
Quite so but it was disgusting indeed!It wasn't a 2 second kiss it was more like a 2 min kiss!I was like 'when will it be over'!

Well thats weird when I'm sitting watching something with the family. Those are tough times for everyone :wink:...kissing is only the begginig in some cases :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Traci Wyne
ahhh lion king is so emotional I cry every time I watch that part where Simba's dad (Mufasa I think?) dies!! ;(

Aww!I remember the last time I read the lion king book was when I was 9ish

Lol :biggrin: ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I went to watch Man of Steel with my family and OMG it was embarrassing when Lois Lane and Clark Kent kissed
[QUOTE="hamza1394;43719580"]Well thats weird when I'm sitting watching something with the family. Those are tough times for everyone :wink:...kissing is only the begginig in some cases :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE
yeah you are correct!By the way who is your favourite author?
I went to watch Man of Steel with my family and OMG it was embarrassing when Lois Lane and Clark Kent kissed

Really lol :tongue:...the cinema experience of it is weird. Anybody have the experience of such instances whilst watching a Bollywood film at the cinema?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Emerald123;43719642"]
Well thats weird when I'm sitting watching something with the family. Those are tough times for everyone :wink:...kissing is only the begginig in some cases :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE
yeah you are correct!By the way who is your favourite author?

Impossible to say. I loved Alexandre Dumas' writing in Count of Monte Cristo so I feel swayed but JK Rowling for 7 books deserves a lot of attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Yay this is my hundredth post !! :biggrin:

I don't watch Bollywood movies often and have never been to cinema to watch one. Watching animated movies in 3D in a cinema is really fun though!
Really lol :tongue:...the cinema experience of it is weird. Anybody have the experience of such instances whilst watching a Bollywood film at the cinema?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't go to cinemas to watch Bollywood films because the characters are too *lovey dovey*.Have you guys watched rio and brave?They were sooo good

I don't watch Bollywood movies often and have never been to cinema to watch one. Watching animated movies in 3D in a cinema is really fun though!

Nice to hear. I have learnt to really dislike almost all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Yep it sure is!!!!
Nice to hear. I have learn to really dislike almost all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you watched the bollywood movie called English vinglish,,,,,,,it is about a lady that can't speak english lol
I know right! Bollywood movies suck! puke puke! Astro boy, tangled, Cinderella A Twist in Time and Toy Story are my favourites among many others
Have you watched the bollywood movie called English vinglish,,,,,,,it is about a lady that can't speak english lol

Oh yeah did with the family it was ok...I only really watch Hollywood these days but TV series more so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. No way I am watching such creepy weird movies. The title itself suggests that the movie is crappy!
Nope. No way I am watching such creepy weird movies. The title itself suggests that the movie is crappy!

It was quite a love contemplating movie

Anybody watched Breaking Bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest