Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Well, who are you to be the judge of whether or not it suits a Hafiz to talk like that? :lol:

and I don't think it says explicitly in the Quran that we are not allowed to play cards in the mosque Plus, who's to say playing cards was not my way of ibadat? While we were playing cards, it created room for us to have Islamic talks on life, the universe and everything. :rofl:
    I am no one to judge you of course and neither would I like to judge an idiot like you to all fair. But Holy Quran doesn't either explain in anyway on the other hand that you are allowed to play cards in a mosque. People and especially Hafiz like you , I would actually say a so-called Hafiz are ruining the reputation of Islam I am sorry to say that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracetamolpharm)
    I am no one to judge you of course and neither would I like to judge an idiot like you to all fair. But Holy Quran doesn't either explain in anyway on the other hand that you are allowed to play cards in a mosque. People and especially Hafiz like you , I would actually say a so-called Hafiz are ruining the reputation of Islam I am sorry to say that.
    Calling me an idiot; not judgemental at ALL Well, if you tell me where it explicitly says I'm not allowed to play cards, I shall take back what I say. Plus, who are you to say it's wrong when the cards were the medium for me bonding with my fellow Muslim brothers. It's an act of building love and stuff. Tell me that is wrong in Islam Plus, we had intellectual discussions on life, the universe and everything, and I managed to get rid of misconceptions some of them had about gay people :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry if I ever hurt anyone here or made them like feel bad or whatever. England makes me cranky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    I'm sorry if I ever hurt anyone here or made them like feel bad or whatever. England makes me cranky.
    You're weird :lol:

ReputationRep:
    You're weird :lol:
    I'm being nice for a change Revent, don't kill it. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    I'm being nice for a change Revent, don't kill it. :unimpressed:
    Fine, I'll be nice. I forgive you :mmm:

Lemme guess, back to Pakistan for you? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Fine, I'll be nice. I forgive you :mmm:

Lemme guess, back to Pakistan for you? :lol:
    Wrong. And for the health and benefit of everyone, let's not bring up anything to do with me and Pakistan again.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong. And for the health and benefit of everyone, let's not bring up anything to do with me and Pakistan again.
    Why aren't you going back to Pakistan yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza1394)
    Any expectations?.. For maths there are a few good Uni's such as Warwick or Loughbrough.
    Yeah warwick might be one, really good for maths

ReputationRep:
    Calling me an idiot; not judgemental at ALL Well, if you tell me where it explicitly says I'm not allowed to play cards, I shall take back what I say. Plus, who are you to say it's wrong when the cards were the medium for me bonding with my fellow Muslim brothers. It's an act of building love and stuff. Tell me that is wrong in Islam Plus, we had intellectual discussions on life, the universe and everything, and I managed to get rid of misconceptions some of them had about gay people :lol:
    Look I surrender you have won this argument so hats off to you. I am sorry for why did I choose to ask you this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omar.Q)
    Yeah warwick might be one, really good for maths
    Niice yeah. Tbh I've come to the conclusion that besides for medicine, law or dentistry you could apply to any Uni with the acceptable grades and would get the interview call up at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracetamolpharm)
    Look I surrender you have won this argument so hats off to you. I am sorry for why did I choose to ask you this.

I forgive you. Allah forgives those who forgive others :lol: Although you don't sound very sincere, my forgiveness is sincere :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza1394)
    Niice yeah. Tbh I've come to the conclusion that besides for medicine, law or dentistry you could apply to any Uni with the acceptable grades and would get the interview call up at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you're completely negating unis that dont interview and are still quite credible if you go to them
    just saying

ReputationRep:
    I forgive you. Allah forgives those who forgive others :lol: Although you don't sound very sincere, my forgiveness is sincere :lol:
    What should I do to re-assure you that my apology is sincere ? And besides thanks for forgiving me sincerely, even though you should be the one who should offer his apologies to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportycricketer)
    you're completely negating unis that dont interview and are still quite credible if you go to them
    just saying
    Oh yeah i didnt mean that I just meant that the unis which interview tend to be more picky than others and that you would be in with a shot at them as well as the non-interviewing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does that include myself then? That being said im pretty tired myself. Had barely any sleep but went to sleep in my bosses car for a bit I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Does that include myself then? That being said im pretty tired myself. Had barely any sleep but went to sleep in my bosses car for a bit I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure. But I still don't really like you, I'm just being nice.

ReputationRep:
    Sure. But I still don't really like you, I'm just being nice.
    Hi everyone I'm back to the world of climax!:ssaw:

ReputationRep:
    Wag1 kids.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald123)
    Hi everyone I'm back to the world of climax!:ssaw:
    Nice to know

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.