Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concave)
    Tumaam ehliyaan-e-the-student-room forums k bilkhusoos Pakistani memberaan ko jashan-e-Azaadi muabarak!!!!!
    Attachment 237725 Attachment 237725Attachment 237725

Aye sar zameen-i-Pak!
    Zare tere hain aaj sitaron se tabnakRoshan hai kehkashan se kahin aaj teri khakTundi-e-hasdan pe ghalib hai tera swaakDaman wo sil gaya hai jo tha mudaton se chaakAye sar zameen-i-Pak!

Jagannath Azaad

Attachment 237726

Although we are going through lots of hardship but we are still determined and will never loose hope. May Allah grant goodness, peace and harmony all over the world!!
    I had no idea what that said until you put the English below

(Original post by lilmissshady)
    It all sounds so exciting..you lucky...

Massage chairs can get scary sometimes :/

Everything looks pretty good but if it were me I'd go for a daybed lol

awww the fresh prince..so nostalgic lol
    Well, it is and it isn't I guess. And it's not a "proper" massage chair. That's why it's cheap. I sat on a proper massage chair at the service station, and tbh that was faar better It's pretty good however (If the arm stayed put lol)

(Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95)
    Okay my bad.
    No probs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    I had no idea what that said until you put the English below

Well, it is and it isn't I guess. And it's not a "proper" massage chair. That's why it's cheap. I sat on a proper massage chair at the service station, and tbh that was faar better It's pretty good however (If the arm stayed put lol)

No probs
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :mad:
    What did I do? :confused:

xl

@Shady, my bed arrived today! It's a tad low, but it's pretty comfortable and pretty cool though in hindsight I think I should have got a black headrest.

Oh and didn't get a "day bed" because tbh I prefer divan beds, and this is the cheapest thing I can get, and I don't see much point in getting a double bed if Im only going to use it for a year as well

I might end up moving the bed next to the windows, instead of where it is now (next to the lights) depending on if my new phone can hold a signal near where it is now (My current phone only seems to hold a signal near-ish to the window)

And in the morning my roti maker arrived as well. Let's see how good it is! (Ill probably try it on the weekend)

I'd put my desk together but I was sitting in my next door neighbours flat for a good 2 hours lol and now it's too late, so maybe tomorrow. This is starting to look a lot more tidier now lol

And then we can get internet, phone etc....

We've gone and bought a cheap £9 cordless telephone,an "eco" shower head (£9), and 8 LED bulbs from China for £13

The shower head we have looks pretty disgusting atm, and the current light bulbs are them old ones using like 120W in my room!

Telephone:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4004700164...84.m1439.l2649

Shower head:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1907885681...84.m1439.l2649

Bulbs:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3309573790...84.m1439.l2649
    I guess all that we need now is:
    a bucket
    a jug
    handwash
    sink strainers

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone for tmrw
    (A-level Results day!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Sweet)
    Good luck to everyone for tmrw
    (A-level Results day!)
    Wishing every one the best of luck as well. May you all go to your chosen uni place!

ReputationRep:
    Got my A* in Biology, A in Chemistry, A in Maths and B in Physics ---> unconditional offer to study medicine at the university of Sheffield. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegendX)
    Got my A* in Biology, A in Chemistry, A in Maths and B in Physics ---> unconditional offer to study medicine at the university of Sheffield. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAY
    Wow! Congratulations:top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahdia13)
    Ty Ty Ty,

ReputationRep:
    I feel sooooooooooooo old today lol hbu?

(Original post by de_monies)
    @Shady, my bed arrived today! It's a tad low, but it's pretty comfortable and pretty cool though in hindsight I think I should have got a black headrest.

Oh and didn't get a "day bed" because tbh I prefer divan beds, and this is the cheapest thing I can get, and I don't see much point in getting a double bed if Im only going to use it for a year as well

I might end up moving the bed next to the windows, instead of where it is now (next to the lights) depending on if my new phone can hold a signal near where it is now (My current phone only seems to hold a signal near-ish to the window)

And in the morning my roti maker arrived as well. Let's see how good it is! (Ill probably try it on the weekend)

I'd put my desk together but I was sitting in my next door neighbours flat for a good 2 hours lol and now it's too late, so maybe tomorrow. This is starting to look a lot more tidier now lol

And then we can get internet, phone etc....

We've gone and bought a cheap £9 cordless telephone,an "eco" shower head (£9), and 8 LED bulbs from China for £13

The shower head we have looks pretty disgusting atm, and the current light bulbs are them old ones using like 120W in my room!

Telephone:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4004700164...84.m1439.l2649

Shower head:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1907885681...84.m1439.l2649

Bulbs:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3309573790...84.m1439.l2649
    I guess all that we need now is:
    a bucket
    a jug
    handwash
    sink strainers
    All this reminds me of back when I moved into my dorm... but that was tooo long ago...:sigh:
    day beds are much better! I like multi functional stuff they save money...
    oh wow I REALLY like the idea of a roti maker...let me know if it works...might add to the dowry list lol wish they a made a Saalan maker too

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=lilmissshady;43973349]I feel sooooooooooooo old today lol hbu?

Lol why of all days do you feel old today?
    Your not old.Il tell you when you've become a budhi
    And me...well I feel normal/crap

ReputationRep:
    Congrats mate.

ReputationRep:
    Lol why of all days do you feel old today?
    Your not old.Il tell you when you've become a budhi
    And me...well I feel normal/crap
    Cz everybody on tsr getting some kinda results today...I'm not :puppyeyes: lol cz i got them 2 months ago, joys of being in uni :sigh: I'm sooooo not looking forward to second term arrgggh

Oh you mean *budha* lol :ninja: you need to fine me a fine budhi soon okz lol
    ahhhh whys that? And you jinxed me didn't you! LOL

ReputationRep:
    Cz everybody on tsr getting some kinda results today...I'm not :puppyeyes: lol cz i got them 2 months ago, joys of being in uni :sigh: I'm sooooo not looking forward to second term arrgggh

Oh you mean *budha* lol :ninja: you need to fine me a fine budhi soon okz lol
    ahhhh whys that? And you jinxed me didn't you! LOL
    Oh yeah true that.same got my results ages ago.I don't want to go back to uni either so not in study mode!
    Lol I see.don't worry all in good time
    Just one of those crap days lol
    And nope I didn't jinx you.that was quick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackshadow)
    Congrats mate.
    Thanks man

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man
    Gcse results day is next week!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald123)
    I remember getting my GCSE results, the nerves the night before, the adrenaline rush on the day. Yep, I'll never forget that day. On a different note, good luck.

ReputationRep:
    I remember getting my GCSE results, the nerves the night before, the adrenaline rush on the day. Yep, I'll never forget that day. On a different note, good luck.
    Thanks but are you already studying in uni?

ReputationRep:
    x
    No idea why you negged me, so enjoy a neg back
    (Original post by Emerald123)
    Good luck! Hopefully you did well

I feel sooooooooooooo old today lol hbu?

All this reminds me of back when I moved into my dorm... but that was tooo long ago...:sigh:
    day beds are much better! I like multi functional stuff they save money...
    oh wow I REALLY like the idea of a roti maker...let me know if it works...might add to the dowry list lol wish they a made a Saalan maker too
    You're not at uni any more? And they actually cost more Well, it's more that I won't really need to use a settee, so I just need the bed tbh and we're only here for 12 months so....

Lol. I wish they did a salan maker as well. They do slow cookers, but not salan makers.

Ill probably use it on Saturday and see how it goes. Make the atta in the atta maker and the roti in the roti maker

Welcome to the club

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=de_monies;43987245]No idea why you negged me, so enjoy a neg back

Sorry I'm being an idiot. Just ignore me

ReputationRep:
    Gratz to everyone who got their results today

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.