Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahdia13)
    Become a chef why don't you lol you do a lot of cooking!
    Ergh don't like aubergines yuck
    Oh you not heard of it there are branches in London too. It's a cake shop the cakes are egg free. They look and taste amazing
    Oh wow that cake looks wicked. You got three weeks so practice and you never know you might get there lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm studying cooking at uni

I don't either! But I swear, the aloos taste better with the banguns :giggle:

Ohhh, their cakes don't look THAT bad actually. I want something like that cake, but don't wanna spend £100

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)

Ohhh, their cakes don't look THAT bad actually. I want something like that cake, but don't wanna spend £100
    Stop chirpsing girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    Stop chirpsing girls.
    Can't It's what I do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    Stop chirpsing girls.
    I'll tell you a funny hospital experience though

This woman came in for an X-ray, right for her pelvis for some reason (I don't remember exactly why) I think it might've been ?# actually. Anyway, X-ray is done, and voila! There's a baby! :rofl: She was clearly not very happy to find out she was pregnant :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'll tell you a funny hospital experience though

This woman came in for an X-ray, right for her pelvis for some reason (I don't remember exactly why) I think it might've been ?# actually. Anyway, X-ray is done, and voila! There's a baby! :rofl: She was clearly not very happy to find out she was pregnant :rofl:
    haha unplanned pregnancy
    reminds me of them people who clearly don't have a clue they're pregnant and suddenly jump into pain and find out they're on labour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald123)
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h a achooooooooo!!
    Bless you but what's funny

Oops mistook you for someone else :lol:
    Did I get caught out? Think it's time I made a confessions list :ninja:

(Original post by AlligatorSky)
    I don't think it's an actual marriage, it's like devoting yourself to the Quran.

This explains it better http://www.islamawareness.net/Marria...n/married.html
    Oh I thought it was a full on marraige :lolwut:

Oh ok I;ll have a look at the link now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Sweet)
    haha unplanned pregnancy
    reminds me of them people who clearly don't have a clue they're pregnant and suddenly jump into pain and find out they're on labour!

We've had two people like that Like you see they came in, all happy and stuff, and 30 seconds later, everyone is panicking going crazy! Cos X-rays can cause mutations and stuff! :lol: So poor baby, he wasn't even wanted in this world and now might have a disability (unlikely)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    what happened??! sorry, that's none of my business. I have a question on discount cards, I've done some research anyway but I'm trying to get some more opinions, do you think it's worth buying an NUS extra card? I've heard that you can get most discounts from shops etc by just showing them your university id? Natwest gives a student discount card for free which works like the NUS extra card so i'll be getting that anyway, there isn't much point in buying and NUS one then is there? And apparently the railcard isn't on the natwest deal any more
    Well I did say. Well this was when they were offering the rail card. They didn't give me it, despite me signing up two or three times. I thought if they're not going to hold their part of the deal, I'm not going to put my student finance in there, so I closed it down.

Also, Im better off putting my 2K Co-Op overdraft in a savings account. I've never used an NUS extra card. Most unis have a student card which is an NUS card by default.

They're quite useful if you buy from Amazon a lot I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uzzy?)

I vaguely remember you around though.

ReputationRep:

Lol sure you are doctor
    Yeah that is a lot of money on a cake
    Who will you be feeding it to? Are they worth that much lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahdia13)
    Lol sure you are doctor
    Yeah that is a lot of money on a cake
    Who will you be feeding it to? Are they worth that much lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah, I'm a to be chef

People at work on my last day :lol: They're the nicest lot ever! There's like 120 people or so, so I'm gonna get a size for around 50 Help them diet :mmm: Plus, I don't like 2 people from the lot :erm: I hope they're away :rofl:

Idk if they're worth that much, plus, I won't be having the cake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uzzy?)

Yo cuz you chilled?

ReputationRep:
    I vaguely remember you around though.
    Made my mark I did :smug:

(Original post by killa78)
    Yo cuz you chilled?
    Yo fam wagwan, who are you?

ReputationRep:
    haha unplanned pregnancy

I find that absolutly ridiculous how can you not know you're pregnant :lolwut: that is just...I have no words, women of today :no:

ReputationRep:
    We've had two people like that Like you see they came in, all happy and stuff, and 30 seconds later, everyone is panicking going crazy! Cos X-rays can cause mutations and stuff! :lol: So poor baby, he wasn't even wanted in this world and now might have a disability (unlikely)
    lool hahaha bless.....a surprise baby!
    I think they should defo be happy !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uzzy?)
    Made my mark I did :smug:

Yo fam wagwan, who are you?
    You was that guy, who was swearing at me while sniffing dem socks init

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killa78)
    You was that guy, who was swearing at me while sniffing dem socks init
    Fam you high on some next ting, i dont wear socks

ReputationRep:
    lool hahaha bless.....a surprise baby!
    I think they should defo be happy !
    She wanted to cry :lol: She was in shock :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Not pakistani but you guys have some beautiful girls. Have to admit some of the guys are pretty cocky and gym obsessed though but i guess that mainly applies to the ones in nw london. Haha kbyeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Not pakistani but you guys have some beautiful girls. Have to admit some of the guys are pretty cocky and gym obsessed though but i guess that mainly applies to the ones in nw london. Haha kbyeeeeee
    :lol: Not everyone is obsessed with the gym I prefer cycling and swimming oh and hello hijabi

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.