Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    ahhaha, what I meaningsss is, that you said about people conforming to what society expects, thats what I said about having kids . Of course, there are literally a million things society expects us to conform to, I was just talking about one, you were talking about another variable
    So you're sayingss society expects us to have kids? Well i shall not be a conformist nu uhhhh i mean why do you think i don't have whatsapp? I'm deviating from social norms haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    I'm getting banned from TSR- so bye all!
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    haha I use TSR way too much cant deactivate or delete it, so asking to be banned
    Oh Suppose we could give you a leaving party or something

(Original post by Eternal*)
    You've got good taste

sad times.
    Ben & Jerry's in general tbf. But very bad for you lol. I had to go to London a month and a bit ago though! Quite daunting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furbs)

That's perfect thanks
    At least it's appreciated by someone! Eternal expressed no such gratitude

ReputationRep:
    Stuck in school. Bored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Stuck in school. Bored.
    Revising or in lesson? Try and get some coursework done if possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drizz)
    Revising or in lesson? Try and get some coursework done if possible.
    Neither.....yeah i printed some specifications off for sciences...and just sat staring at the cctv in the room I'm in...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    lmao isnt it obvious society expects us to have kids Thats is exactly what im sayingsssss
    No haha, thats one good thing to conform to though
    Not that obvi to me lool
    Haha i said i'm not getting a new phone..that is final..

ReputationRep:
    Neither.....yeah i printed some specifications off for sciences...and just sat staring at the cctv in the room I'm in...
    Oh, hasn't anyone picked you up from school or do you have to stay behind? Time goes so slow when you're just sitting there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drizz)
    Oh, hasn't anyone picked you up from school or do you have to stay behind? Time goes so slow when you're just sitting there.
    lol dad finally came and now im in my bed with blasting dubstep.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you remind me of one of those ullus that always needs a thappar LOL....ahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    loooooool :slap:

ReputationRep:
    guys, girls especially, im not sure which jewellery is better advice me pls

http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/1...r_M_Charm.html
    http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/9...art_Charm.html
    http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/6...et-me-not.html
    http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/6...et-me-not.html
    http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/1...tterflies.html
    http://www.swarovski.com/Web_GB/en/1...l,_medium.html

ReputationRep:
    Flower dream

ReputationRep:
    The charm or the flower dream, the charm because you can attach it to nearly anything e.g. Keys and that person always remembers you whereas the little flower dream you'll have to keep it in your room or something, but i'd probs go with flower dream. That sir, is my expert opinion.

ReputationRep:
    The butterfly bear is pretty, I know my mum would like something like that. Shes getting a card and matai this year though!

ReputationRep:
    Flower dream
    haha thanks
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    The charm or the flower dream, the charm because you can attach it to nearly anything e.g. Keys and that person always remembers you whereas the little flower dream you'll have to keep it in your room or something, but i'd probs go with flower dream. That sir, is my expert opinion.
    haha your expert advice is good THANKS looks like flower dream wins

(Original post by UKBrah)
    The butterfly bear is pretty, I know my mum would like something like that. Shes getting a card and matai this year though!
    haha mithai is also good and thanks

ReputationRep:
    Definitely the flower dream imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    haha thanks

haha your expert advice is good THANKS looks like flower dream wins

haha mithai is also good and thanks
    Matai lool. Think my mum prefers chocolates I think. That flower dream thing is pretty damn nice imo

You guys can actually give matai though. You can't really do that, when you live 115 miles away from home (Ordered something instead)

ReputationRep:
    hows it going guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Matai lool. Think my mum prefers chocolates I think. That flower dream thing is pretty damn nice imo

You guys can actually give matai though. You can't really do that, when you live 115 miles away from home (Ordered something instead)
    I wanted matai for my results, but still.. I'll probs buy some cheap ass chocolates anyway man ahha "bachat"!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I wanted matai for my results, but still.. I'll probs buy some cheap ass chocolates anyway man ahha "bachat"!!!!!
    For mine, I got chocolates and cakes, and lots of it Same when I passed my driving test

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.