The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Asimhussain
I have no issues in approaching and talking to someone!! And I have got a job now so I have a lot of Gora friends now :P

You certainly sound happier now! :smile:

Also yeah I literally talk to every one lol. What you working as?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
They fund Israel! That means that you are basically supporting the biggest zionist state... Who just happen to be slaughtering your Muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine. But oh well eh :smile:

lol ur making me feel bad for not watching the news........

:biggrin:

and wow (as in u kno a lot about this)- but technically i dont kno anyone in palestine so yeah-i dont even kno whats happening there tbh-again dont watch the news unless its unavoidable....:smile:
Original post by dasolja123
lol ur making me feel bad for not watching the news........

:biggrin:

and wow (as in u kno a lot about this)- but technically i dont kno anyone in palestine so yeah-i dont even kno whats happening there tbh-again dont watch the news unless its unavoidable....:smile:

Oops sorry I was a bit harsh! :hugs:
Lmao. They don't put this stuff in the news!! I think other than the Gaza war theyre not allowed to show Israel in a bad light or say nowt about them media wise.
Look can you do me a wee favour sis?
Don't eat from McDonald's.. And don't drink coca cola. There are several reasons why. Would you like to hear them cause I don't want to get all preachy on your arse and you have no interest in what I'm saying lol.
Oops sorry I was a bit harsh! :hugs:
Lmao. They don't put this stuff in the news!! I think other than the Gaza war theyre not allowed to show Israel in a bad light or say nowt about them media wise.
Look can you do me a wee favour sis?
Don't eat from McDonald's.. And don't drink coca cola. There are several reasons why. Would you like to hear them cause I don't want to get all preachy on your arse and you have no interest in what I'm saying lol.

its cool-ill get over it....eventually :cry2::cry:
forget about the part when i sed i didnt watch the news then.....I DO!!!!!!! lol

butbut....... I LOVE COKE!!!!!!!! :cry2:
im cool wiv hearin them-i wanna kno what crime coke has committed.....

dnt have mcdonalds any way-so CHILL!!!!
its cool-ill get over it....eventually :cry2::cry:
forget about the part when i sed i didnt watch the news then.....I DO!!!!!!! lol

butbut....... I LOVE COKE!!!!!!!! :cry2:
im cool wiv hearin them-i wanna kno what crime coke has committed.....

dnt have mcdonalds any way-so CHILL!!!!

Awww :jumphug: I'm sorryyyy
Okey dokey: lecture time!! I hope you're taking notes :tongue:

Well firstly its bloody awful for you. It has the highest level of sugar amongst all soft drinks. Around 8 tablespoons per 2 litre bottle or something like that..
Secondly they invest in Israel therefore supporting them
And finally and I think the most important one. The actual sign for coca cola says 'la Allah la Muhammad' back words in Arabic. Meaning no Allah no Muhammad. Check it out yourself.. Did you ever get one of those Olympic cups from last year? Well if you look in the back of that you can read for yourself, if you can read Arabic. Sorry I know I sound like some mental conspirisist lol.. I didn't believe it either.
Or read it in a mirror. Now do you really want to be supporting something like that..???

Well firstly its bloody awful for you. It has the highest level of sugar amongst all soft drinks. Around 8 tablespoons per 2 litre bottle or something like that..
And finally and I think the most important one. The actual sign for coca cola says 'la Allah la Muhammad' back words in Arabic. Meaning no Allah no Muhammad. Check it out yourself.. Did you ever get one of those Olympic cups from last year? Well if you look in the back of that you can read for yourself, if you can read Arabic. Sorry I know I sound like some mental conspirisist lol.. I didn't believe it either.
Or read it in a mirror. Now do you really want to be supporting something like that..???

Honestly coke doesn't do that.I saw that a while ago, and it were photoshopped. Have a look at an actual coke bottle, and you'll see that it's doesn't say that at all. I mean their middle Eastern/Asian market would completely flop if that were the case. Again, it's a case of answering to share holders. Fair enough, don't drink coke and don't go to Mcdonalds because they're bad for you, but there's nothing about them "supporting" certain countries.

Businesses don't "think" in terms of supporting countries. A business' goal is simply to make money at the very core.
Reply 6466
Lol. Haha okay.
Why do you have a fat black man as your profile pic btw.. This is a Pakistani thread :tongue:

Right so you have all the time in the world for this
Original post by Furbs

Nope this is a side thread. I'm mostly over at the isoc.
Reply 6468
<br />
<br />
And none for me :smile:
Original post by Furbs

Original post by Furbs
<br />
<br />
And none for me :smile:

What on Earth?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6470
Original post by de_monies

I'm angry with her

will check it out!!!!!
cant read arabic but i have a friend who CAN!!!!
lol no ma'am-i dnt wanna support something like that....:biggrin:
will check it out!!!!!
cant read arabic but i have a friend who CAN!!!!
lol no ma'am-i dnt wanna support something like that....:biggrin:

If any thing Coke has been ACCUSED of being anti semitic..

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/cokelore.asp

It's not anti semitic to choose not to sell to a specific country...

BTW, that coca cola image is pretty photoshopped. Here's the myth:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-biggest-brand-myths-and-urban-legends-2012-7

Have a look at what an actual coca cola logo looks like

I mean imagine the amount of custom they'd lose from Muslim countries if that were true

I've gone and made a document with the original image, the image reversed, and the image upside down as well. Neither say any thing like that

Notice how it's been photoshopped
(edited 10 years ago)
If any thing Coke has been ACCUSED of being anti semitic..

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/cokelore.asp

It's not anti semitic to choose not to sell to a specific country...

BTW, that coca cola image is pretty photoshopped. Here's the myth:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-biggest-brand-myths-and-urban-legends-2012-7

Have a look at what an actual coca cola logo looks like

I mean imagine the amount of custom they'd lose from Muslim countries if that were true

I've gone and made a document with the original image, the image reversed, and the image upside down as well. Neither say any thing like that

Notice how it's been photoshopped

i dont kno who to agree with!!! *cries*
im gonna agree with u cuz i cant imagine a life without coke :colondollar:-sorry Ayesha

and trustttt!!!!!!!!

btw on the second link-the first thing i noticed was the link to the page 13 sexy halloween costumes for dogs-lol :biggrin:
i dont kno who to agree with!!! *cries*
im gonna agree with u cuz i cant imagine a life without coke :colondollar:-sorry Ayesha

and trustttt!!!!!!!!

btw on the second link-the first thing i noticed was the link to the page 13 sexy halloween costumes for dogs-lol :biggrin:

Tbh,it's not hard to have a life without coke. Water is so refreshing!
Tbh,it's not hard to have a life without coke. Water is so refreshing!

NOOOOOO!!!!!
i only hav water when my mom forces me to drink it-i swear thats kinda child abuse!!!!!

*dialling childline*
Reply 6476
NOOOOOO!!!!!
i only hav water when my mom forces me to drink it-i swear thats kinda child abuse!!!!!

*dialling childline*

Wow talk about over dramatic lol :tongue:
yoo my barkistarni bruddas in da house! quasey will kick da buttox with the infected toenail and make da guy skreeeym... next ting you know bentleys pouring crapp on harry redkapps red rashy face... my boy omar gests told to revise in the butchers or he'll be the meat next morning...:borat:

when my boy omar has too much chilli he cant stop moving damnnn that chilli burns :danceboy:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by IqraHaq
Wow talk about over dramatic lol :tongue:

about coke or child line??

lol:biggrin:

im guessin childline-but nah its all cool :biggrin:
Reply 6479
about coke or child line??

lol:biggrin:

im guessin childline-but nah its all cool :biggrin:

About both lol :tongue: I'm sure you don't drink coke everyday that you're not going to live without it lol

Latest