The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6600
Original post by zubz91
Ma nigguhhh , i feeel what you are saying,I dont know how they just let him walk free, yes he done a little bit of good for the country but the bad he done greatly over powers that.

in 1960's an American parlimentarian said that Karachi is going to be the next Washington, BTW yh am from Karachi.

Our country is defo one of the best if the government and corruption gets sorted.

Karachi was once called the City of Lights, it barely has any light in it nowadays :smile: But its still a great place, once it becomes safer there are very little cities who can compete with it.

I normally go and just enjoy riding them motorbikes....... Honda 125 is the classic :wink: or the old school Vespa :biggrin:
Reply 6601
Original post by lilmissshady
Aww...
where you from if I may ask? :smile:

im fron newyork, what about you? ; )
Original post by wishful
im fron newyork, what about you? ; )

Ohhh nice!!!..thn you can tell me some nice places to visit in nyc? I could've been there now if it wasn't for my uni :/
Can you pm me the names of all the nice places please :smile: thanks

i should be revising :'(
Hey I'm back everyone!I went to skipton castle today:redface:ne of the oldest castles in England!It was over 900 years old!It was fun though and interesting too.The place is awesome!
Ohhh nice!!!..thn you can tell me some nice places to visit in nyc? I could've been there now if it wasn't for my uni :/

Revise then shady! You want those good grades! And when you do, come back here :tongue:

Original post by Emerald123
Hey I'm back everyone!I went to skipton castle today:redface:ne of the oldest castles in England!It was over 900 years old!It was fun though and interesting too.The place is awesome!

And and and and and and it's in Yorkshire :tongue:
Original post by Kutta
Karachi was once called the City of Lights, it barely has any light in it nowadays :smile: But its still a great place, once it becomes safer there are very little cities who can compete with it.

I normally go and just enjoy riding them motorbikes....... Honda 125 is the classic :wink: or the old school Vespa :biggrin:

Sorry, but what's with your avatar? It's changed to something else?
Reply 6606
Original post by de_monies
Sorry, but what's with your avatar? It's changed to something else?

Haha its to support Anti-Bullying Week :biggrin:
Original post by Kutta
Haha its to support Anti-Bullying Week :biggrin:

Yeah I realised that after I posted :smile: I'd make my avatar do something like that, but it's effort with editing :tongue: And I can't think of any thing that both says "good evening madaam" and also has an anti bullying message :biggrin:
Original post by zubz91
Ma nigguhhh , i feeel what you are saying,I dont know how they just let him walk free, yes he done a little bit of good for the country but the bad he done greatly over powers that.

in 1960's an American parlimentarian said that Karachi is going to be the next Washington, BTW yh am from Karachi.

Our country is defo one of the best if the government and corruption gets sorted.

I'm sorry, I don't know if it's my extremely tired self or does that actually say he has done a "little bit of good"?
Original post by AlligatorSky
I'm sorry, I don't know if it's my extremely tired self or does that actually say he has done a "little bit of good"?

Please let's not get this in to one big massive argument again :biggrin:
Reply 6610

you should really just google
Original post by wishful
you should really just google

Be nice! :tongue: lilmissshady only asked :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6612
Original post by de_monies
Be nice! :tongue: lilmissshady only asked :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by wishful

???
Question: how tall are all of you?
Original post by Randomer98

5 foot 8, but why?
Reply 6617
Someone should fill me on in this, what exactly is this thread about? Nava nava banda aaya veh, patai na.
Reply 6618
Original post by Randomer98

That was a random question lol but... I'm just under 5ft :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Well there was another thread about height and a poster who was Indian said that Asians in General are short which I know is true, however most Pakistanis I know aren't actually short... So was just wondering what it's like on here
5ft 11 myself but yh aha :redface:

Latest