Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what time the PAK v SA match starts tomorrow? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LethalHamza)
    Hey there.

Anyone who follows Pakistan cricket? Parson ka match kesa tha?
    I do, yes.
    (Original post by IqraHaq)
    Anyone know what time the PAK v SA match starts tomorrow? x
    It starts at 8am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by @Tayyab)
    I do, yes.

It starts at 8am
    Oh okay thank you
    My dad was talking about it today but when I tried to ask him he ignored me because he was too busy playing some pool game on his phone lol x

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay thank you
    My dad was talking about it today but when I tried to ask him he ignored me because he was too busy playing some pool game on his phone lol x
    He probably isn't into it as much as most people are. I'm obsessed with it, literally. I haven't missed a game for two years now, including test matches.

Our recent performance has been great though, batting has improved with the introduction of the new youngsters and the bowling attack is still the best in the world. Hoping for a clean 3-0 sweep tomorrow insha'Allah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by @Tayyab)
    He probably isn't into it as much as most people are. I'm obsessed with it, literally. I haven't missed a game for two years now, including test matches.

Our recent performance has been great though, batting has improved with the introduction of the new youngsters and the bowling attack is still the best in the world. Hoping for a clean 3-0 sweep tomorrow insha'Allah.
    Nah he loves the cricket, he was just too busy in his game.
    Aw wow! That's amazing! I only tend to watch the cricket when Pakistan is playing lol

Yeh I know, I watched the recent matches and we played so well. I know! Insha Allah we'll get there x

ReputationRep:
    So how was the match tonight :P
    So much for the new youngsters "improving the batting"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LethalHamza)
    So how was the match tonight :P
    So much for the new youngsters "improving the batting"
    I know, I woke up and went straight to the living room and the score went from 96-5 to 97-7. Disappointed :rolleyes: x

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy everyone, how are you all im so bored

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maria_x)
    Heyyy everyone, how are you all im so bored
    Hello I'm good, how are you? x

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm good, how are you? x
    Im okay thankz,

ReputationRep:
    Im okay thankz,
    Good stuff. What are you studying at the moment? x

ReputationRep:
    Good stuff. What are you studying at the moment? x
    Im retaking yr 13 ;/ sad timesss, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Okay. I go to school in Scotland and I'm doing my highers and adv. highers x

ReputationRep:
    Ouch! Good luck with that!

ReputationRep:
    It's my 17th birthday today Aaaaaaah! x

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday!

ReputationRep:

Oh my days like......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol how does it feel being 17 n what r u gonna do for ur bday?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasolja123)
    Oh my days like......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol how does it feel being 17 n what r u gonna do for ur bday?????
    Awww! Thank You! It feels normal being 17 lol.
    I don't know what I'm going to do today. I'm in school and my friend made me cupcakes and brought it in and I've already had two looool! I think I might get my dad to take me out for ice cream x

ReputationRep:
    Okay. I go to school in Scotland and I'm doing my highers and adv. highers x
    Cool, what subjects do u do? And I know it's late but happy birthday
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Ouch! Good luck with that!
    Thankz need it to get through this year, sucks with all your friends gone off to uni ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cool, what subjects do u do? And I know it's late but happy birthday

Thankz need it to get through this year, sucks with all your friends gone off to uni ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying AH Chem and Bio. Higher Physics and English.
    Thank You! x

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.