The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6760
Original post by mutlibd1
hiii applying to med (sigh)

how about yuu

I'm applying for pharmacy :smile:
Original post by IqraHaq
I know the feeling of waiting for someone to get out! My uncle goes in and doesn't come out for a good half hour, honestly don't know what goes on :tongue:

he came out in the end-i was like what the **** were you doing and he was like **** off......sooooo polite

Original post by de_monies
If its to impress guys then honestly we dont really care what colour your nails are

I find that nails along with the "thigh gap" is just something that the media is pushing on girls to "improve"

If its to impress girls or to "make a statement" then do whatever :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol nope i know guys dont care :biggrin:

its cuz ive always like bright colours :smile:
Reply 6762
Original post by dasolja123
he came out in the end-i was like what the **** were you doing and he was like **** off......sooooo polite

Lol charming :tongue:

lol nope i know guys dont care :biggrin:

its cuz ive always like bright colours :smile:

With all due fairness, I don't think you should have been swearing in the first place :smile: And fair enough. Also I made a thread here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2540160
:biggrin:
Reply 6764
Original post by IqraHaq
I'm applying for pharmacy :smile:

ahh kool my bro does pharm at manchester !

good luckk with your application
Original post by IqraHaq
Lol charming :tongue:

i know right!

Original post by de_monies
With all due fairness, I don't think you should have been swearing in the first place :smile: And fair enough. Also I made a thread here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2540160
:biggrin:

ive been living with him for 16 years..... i know what hes like :biggrin: he deserves it and more-i was actually being polite !!!

lol im gonna ask uz a question but i dunno what!!
Reply 6766
ahh kool my bro does pharm at manchester !

good luckk with your application

Oh cool, does he like it? I know lots of people who didn't like it...

And thank you :biggrin:
Reply 6767
i know right!
Lol! Anyway I'm really hyper sitting singing christmas songs :p:rolleyes:
Reply 6768
Original post by IqraHaq
Oh cool, does he like it? I know lots of people who didn't like it...

And thank you :biggrin:

hi, yeh he loves it. its challenging and he likes that aspect. plus manchesters a greeeat place to study he thinks,
Original post by IqraHaq
Lol! Anyway I'm really hyper sitting singing christmas songs :p:rolleyes:

lol i do that at school ;p i dont blame u tho-they can get addicting....
Reply 6770
hi, yeh he loves it. its challenging and he likes that aspect. plus manchesters a greeeat place to study he thinks,

That's great. I've applied to strathclyde and Robert Gordon for pharmacy, hopefully I'll get in to one
Reply 6771
lol i do that at school ;p i dont blame u tho-they can get addicting....

Hahaa it's great fun :biggrin: I just and sing the whole day and it annoys everyone :tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq
Hahaa it's great fun :biggrin: I just and sing the whole day and it annoys everyone :tongue:

trust me! :biggrin:
its like the phase i was going through when someone said let's go i was like "lets go to the beach etc" nicki minaj starships

now its like a trend and ive stopped saying it.....
Reply 6773
trust me! :biggrin:
its like the phase i was going through when someone said let's go i was like "lets go to the beach etc" nicki minaj starships

now its like a trend and ive stopped saying it.....

Ahaa that's hilarious! I used to do that aswell with a few songs :tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq
Ahaa that's hilarious! I used to do that aswell with a few songs :tongue:

glad im not the only one :biggrin:
Reply 6775
glad im not the only one :biggrin:

Lol! I'm so bored right now, trying to right an essay but cba :bebored:
Original post by IqraHaq
Lol! I'm so bored right now, trying to right an essay but cba :bebored:

lol what is it about? and have u done it now?

got told off for "bullying" a year 8 girl. technically it wasnt bullying cuz im her maths mentor and she told me that we were going to meet up on friday and then she was like she couldnt cuz she has a school council meeting.....i couldve gone home at 10 am on friday but nooooo she couldnt tell me before!! it was our first meeting as well....

this is what i replied and my maths teacher was like she was really upset....
that idiot forwarded this to my maths teacher....

why didnt u tell me yesterday. i actually came to school for you when i couldve gone home at 10 am. i did have other stuff to do you know? next time if you cant make it then tell me a day before at least. i am going to have to tell ....... cuz you shouldnt have done this.

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6777

got told off for "bullying" a year 8 girl. technically it wasnt bullying cuz im her maths mentor and she told me that we were going to meet up on friday and then she was like she couldnt cuz she has a school council meeting.....i couldve gone home at 10 am on friday but nooooo she couldnt tell me before!! it was our first meeting as well....

why didnt u tell me yesterday. i actually came to school for you when i couldve gone home at 10 am. i did have other stuff to do you know? next time if you cant make it then tell me a day before at least. i am going to have to tell ....... cuz you shouldnt have done this.

It was an English essay on the great gatsby, iv finished it now :smile:

What? How annoying! I hate people like that! UGH! sorry I'm just so annoyed right now!
Original post by wishful
i literary have no pakistani friends, Yeah my school has not even 1 brown kid, wow So excited to be here lol

Lool same!!! I belong here!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Study" :tongue:

That being said man uni is pretty good for studying I guess BUT it depends on the course

I mean I'm on placement at a large corporate and I'm at an ex poly :smile:

You could have been more polite tbh...

Original post by acer0951
Lool same!!! I belong here!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed :tongue:

Then again I dont actually like a lot of Pakistani people I meet. A lot are very asian chavvy...

Aside from the uni types :smile:

And even then my uni is pretty devoid of Asians lol

Posted from TSR Mobile