Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Lool that's passed

That being said, it is "Childermass day" - something I learnt whilst watching horrible histories (YEs, I like watching kids shows )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childermass
    :eek: I just clicked on the link and didnt hav the heart to read anymore than the first line lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IqraHaq)
    :eek: I just clicked on the link and didnt hav the heart to read anymore than the first line lol
    Lol let's say that children were beaten on this day, to remind them of King Herald's rule

Apparently knowing stuff about another religion makes one a believer of that religion though... :rolleyes: (that sentence is in relation to a massive argument I had on facebook about Christmas )

ReputationRep:
    Lol let's say that children were beaten on this day, to remind them of King Herald's rule

Apparently knowing stuff about another religion makes one a believer of that religion though... :rolleyes: (that sentence is in relation to a massive argument I had on facebook about Christmas )
    That's so sad. I love kids!

What?! That's just...what? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    That's so sad. I love kids!

What?! That's just...what? :confused:
    Hmm kids tend to both love me and are scared of me I like that combination! It's far, far easier in the 21st century, just to take away material goods imo. Works far, far better than hitting!

And... yeah

Basically this:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/conv...5663&u2=576439

ReputationRep:
    Hmm kids tend to both love me and are scared of me I like that combination! It's far, far easier in the 21st century, just to take away material goods imo. Works far, far better than hitting!

And... yeah

Basically this:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/conv...5663&u2=576439
    Lol yeh. All you have to do is hide a toy and they listen to you so quick

Wow. Lol I actually read most of that! But you do make a good point. I give people christmas cards and stuff and say merry christmas to people, but I dont celebrate it lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeh. All you have to do is hide a toy and they listen to you so quick

Wow. Lol I actually read most of that! But you do make a good point. I give people christmas cards and stuff and say merry christmas to people, but I dont celebrate it lol
    What I find almost "weird" is how I can quite literally STILL take the remote from my little brother and turn the TV off, and he won't dare turn it on from the TV itself

Years, and years, and years of "training" I've given gifts to next door neighbours (ie: small things. Mainly chocolate). I don't really "join in" as it were, but that's about it... (OK aside from team meals )

If any thing, those gifts are ENTIRELY on a non religious front. I didn't realise chocolate somehow became holy....

ReputationRep:
    What I find almost "weird" is how I can quite literally STILL take the remote from my little brother and turn the TV off, and he won't dare turn it on from the TV itself

Years, and years, and years of "training" I've given gifts to next door neighbours (ie: small things. Mainly chocolate). I don't really "join in" as it were, but that's about it... (OK aside from team meals )

If any thing, those gifts are ENTIRELY on a non religious front. I didn't realise chocolate somehow became holy....
    Oh jeez lol, you must b really strict?

If I ever give christmas presents it's usually chocolates as well me and my friends love chocolate though

Lol I didn't realise

ReputationRep:
    Oh jeez lol, you must b really strict?

If I ever give christmas presents it's usually chocolates as well me and my friends love chocolate though

Lol I didn't realise
    Nope. Just if they mess around, I take stuff away Curtailing privileges is far more effective than hitting... Though occasionally I have threatened to put my brother in the bin,by picking him up and pretending to throw him out

That's when he REALLY messes about

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Just if they mess around, I take stuff away Curtailing privileges is far more effective than hitting... Though occasionally I have threatened to put my brother in the bin,by picking him up and pretending to throw him out

That's when he REALLY messes about
    Yeh I know what u mean lol. Awww lol that's so funny but sad at the same time . My cousins are so spoilt, when I babysit them they expect me to do everything and listen to everything they say. If they say they want chocolate they expect chocolate asap but I can't afford to hav them on a sugar rush so I just let them cry til they forget about it and ask me something else I was actually with them today and don't know how I've survived lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I know what u mean lol. Awww lol that's so funny but sad at the same time . My cousins are so spoilt, when I babysit them they expect me to do everything and listen to everything they say. If they say they want chocolate they expect chocolate asap but I can't afford to hav them on a sugar rush so I just let them cry til they forget about it and ask me something else I was actually with them today and don't know how I've survived lol
    I have one cousin who's EVIL. She knows Ill do (pretty much) any thing for her (Because she's my favourite... ), so the crocodile tears are activated..

ReputationRep:
    I have one cousin who's EVIL. She knows Ill do (pretty much) any thing for her (Because she's my favourite... ), so the crocodile tears are activated..
    Lol. Thats so sweeeeet!! My little cousins my princess and I'm the baji queen :p:K: but when she wants to b moody she will b

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how to play bluff?

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! How is it going? It's great to be back.

I'm hoping to get into the routine of revising for my AS exams coming up! I also purchased the subscription membership in order to help boost my potential in achieving the best possible grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drizz)
    Hello everyone! How is it going? It's great to be back.

I'm hoping to get into the routine of revising for my AS exams coming up! I also purchased the subscription membership in order to help boost my potential in achieving the best possible grades.
    Hello how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Hello how are you?
    I'm good thank you, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drizz)
    I'm good thank you, how are you?
    I'm very well thanks. What have u been up to?

ReputationRep:
    I'm very well thanks. What have u been up to?
    Great. I haven't been up to much other than just watching TV, resting up and going to my cousins house.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drizz)
    Great. I haven't been up to much other than just watching TV, resting up and going to my cousins house.

What about you?
    Sounds alright.

I've not even up to much either tbh. My life revolves around babysitting, studying and sleeping

ReputationRep:
    Sounds alright.

I've not even up to much either tbh. My life revolves around babysitting, studying and sleeping
    Ah, babysitting? If you don't mind me asking, is this babysitting your little brothers/sisters or your nephews/nieces?

ReputationRep:
    Pakistan Zindabad * 100
    pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabadpakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad v v pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad vv pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad v v pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabadpakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabadpakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabadpakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad pakistan zindabad:cool::cool:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.