The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6980
Original post by perfezione
anyone bored and decent... inbox me please

im DYING of boredom :cry2:

:eek:
Dont dieee yet, yu still got a long life InshaAllah.
:tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zubz91
Haha yh, is it hard then? wait till yu get to uni. Good luck with yur last year.
Shopping is the best thing money can buy lol:mmm:

De monies where are yu from again? Where there is nothing but whites lol

Let's say I'm living in the west midlands atm :smile:
Original post by zubz91
Haha yh, is it hard then? wait till yu get to uni. Good luck with yur last year.

Let's say I'm living in the warwickshire atm :smile:
Original post by zubz91
:eek:
Dont dieee yet, yu still got a long life InshaAllah.
:tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

ha inshallah
Reply 6984
Original post by de_monies
Let's say I'm living in the warwickshire atm :smile:

Ok ok, i get yu, warwick uni then?
Dint know that was a white dominated area

ha inshallah

So why yu bored for? not got nothing good to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zubz91

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah am fine now
Original post by zubz91
Ok ok, i get yu, warwick uni then?
Dint know that was a white dominated area

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. Im working here for a year :smile: This town is incredivbly small :biggrin:
Reply 6987
nah am fine now

Good for you then.

Nope. Im working here for a year :smile: This town is incredivbly small :biggrin:

Lol yh, a bit like Coventry? The town centre is really crap a lottle square with about 7 high stret shops.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zubz91
Good for you then.

Lol yh, a bit like Coventry? The town centre is really crap a lottle square with about 7 high stret shops.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Our town is a street...
Reply 6989
Our town is a street...

Shii unlucky mate. Should go outa town to do shopping n them tings then

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6990
Original post by zubz91

Thanks :smile:.. Don't even talk about Uni! I'm so scared and panicked about it already :colondollar:
Only a little cold :biggrin: Hmm let's say Im so glad it's past the new year, because work has been really slow over Christmas. Every "professional" (Well by that I mean IT professionals) I've talked to in other jobs, in other companies seem to get the same happening - work slows down over Christmas, whereas for others work really builds up over Christmas

The absolute irony is that I work for a courier company and work on the IT side has completely slowed down :biggrin: So in that sense, Im pretty happy that work should start building up again soon

Today just gave some IP's out for some servers,and I was making spreadsheets look pretty :biggrin: That's about it for the entire day. Most of it was making spreadsheets look pretty

Oh and a team meeting, but now I can do more stuff - like device removals and account migrations, and IP address releasing :biggrin: I think I saved around 40% or so IP's in a Polish depot :biggrin:

How about you?

Ahhh right okay... Well work should be getting back to normal now... :smile:

Me... Well... Nothing much just busy with stuff and at home chilling... Lol....

D'you know... It didn't snow yet... Its not fair.... I was looking forward to it snowing.... :/
Original post by ..Bakhtawar..
Ahhh right okay... Well work should be getting back to normal now... :smile:

Me... Well... Nothing much just busy with stuff and at home chilling... Lol....

D'you know... It didn't snow yet... Its not fair.... I was looking forward to it snowing.... :/

Yah thats true. Can't wait till tomorrow in that sense. Work gets sooo boring otherwise :biggrin:

Lol, aren't you at uni/working?

No it hasn't, but tbh Im not a big fan of the snow. The snow when it settles is quite nice, but then it gets all horrible and icy..
Yah thats true. Can't wait till tomorrow in that sense. Work gets sooo boring otherwise :biggrin:

Lol, aren't you at uni/working?

No it hasn't, but tbh Im not a big fan of the snow. The snow when it settles is quite nice, but then it gets all horrible and icy..

Well yeah that too but everything can't just be all nice and good nw can it....
The settled snow is the best part... Ooooo those snow ball fights.... I doubt its gonna snow this year....
Original post by ..Bakhtawar..
Well yeah that too but everything can't just be all nice and good nw can it....
The settled snow is the best part... Ooooo those snow ball fights.... I doubt its gonna snow this year....

Im not the best of throwers :tongue: And I don't fancy driving over the hills :biggrin: Though I guess I can walk....
Original post by IqraHaq
It was an English essay on the great gatsby, iv finished it now :smile:

What? How annoying! I hate people like that! UGH! sorry I'm just so annoyed right now!

awww never heard of it but the title sounds REALLY boring...
i know-all my friends were like....why did you bully a year 8 kid and i was like I DID NOT BULLY HER!!!!!! sheesh!

"Study" :tongue:

That being said man uni is pretty good for studying I guess BUT it depends on the course

I mean I'm on placement at a large corporate and I'm at an ex poly :smile:

You could have been more polite tbh...

Agreed :tongue:

Then again I dont actually like a lot of Pakistani people I meet. A lot are very asian chavvy...

Aside from the uni types :smile:

And even then my uni is pretty devoid of Asians lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

WOW!! ur a SECTION MODERATOR now?? how does it feel to be able to tell people to shut up whenever u want??

and btw she totally deserved it

and to both of you: sorry for the late reply-broadband was messed up and stopped working-have sky......
Reply 6996
Original post by dasolja123
i know-all my friends were like....why did you bully a year 8 kid and i was like I DID NOT BULLY HER!!!!!! sheesh!

and to both of you: sorry for the late reply-broadband was messed up and stopped working-have sky......

We hav sky broadband as well.. It can b such a pain.

How are you anyway? :biggrin:

WOW!! ur a SECTION MODERATOR now?? how does it feel to be able to tell people to shut up whenever u want??

and btw she totally deserved it

Lool I can't do that :biggrin: Im still bound by the same rules as you are. Maybe. Maybe not. Still, keep it calm and professional :smile:

No probs :smile:
Original post by IqraHaq
We hav sky broadband as well.. It can b such a pain.

How are you anyway? :biggrin:

exactly!!!!

im stressed out at the moment....totally forgot i had a history controlled assessment and schools tomorrow-have to write it all out today but just cant be bothered....

lol:biggrin: wbu??

Lool I can't do that :biggrin: Im still bound by the same rules as you are. Maybe. Maybe not. Still, keep it calm and professional :smile:

No probs :smile:

im sure ur saying that cuz u have to......jks:biggrin:

will do :biggrin:

what hav u been up to? and is the moderator job easy??
Reply 6999
exactly!!!!

im stressed out at the moment....totally forgot i had a history controlled assessment and schools tomorrow-have to write it all out today but just cant be bothered....

lol:biggrin: wbu??

oh god don't even mention school! I'm doing housework atm then going to study... got so much homework and revision to do... thinking of my excuses for tmrw :tongue:

Latest