Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Padwas)
    1- what happened since your last log in

the canadian authorities were contacted as were the pakistan high commission de_monies really tried to help
    Wow, I am touched. I'll type up a full reply of what happened in a bit, but may want to call of that investigation. I have no intention of filing anything against my parents and they are pretty embarassed about the whole thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Have you not noticed yet? This thing is bigger than you realised or even fathomed. This network is nothing; it's just the beginning.
    bull no way would anyone except robbie go to such lengths to mess up my mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noor90)
    Wow, I am touched. I'll type up a full reply of what happened in a bit, but may want to call of that investigation. I have no intention of filing anything against my parents and they are pretty embarassed about the whole thing.
    hurry up and tell what happened ?????????????????????????????

ReputationRep:
    bull no way would anyone except robbie go to such lengths to mess up my mind
    I see - because you're so sure Robbie had nothing to do with it? And he's the only one that you know about that would go that far...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    I see - because you're so sure Robbie had nothing to do with it? And he's the only one that you know about that would go that far...
    i know robbie doesn't cookies are helpful

well why would someone i dont know go to such lengths ?????

ReputationRep:
    hurry up and tell what happened ?????????????????????????????
    Lol okay here's a cliffs:

- Told parents about conversion/apostasy.

- Parents flipped.

- Next thing I know, I'm told that we're going back to Pakistan and I'm getting married.

- I tell them no, I'm going to leave.

- Mom says dad will have a heart attack and she'll drink poison if I leave/tell anyone.

- I believe her (she didn't even say this when I told her about BF), I thought she was serious.

- Eventually, my sister contacts aunt and grandma and tells them what is happening (they are on other side of country visiting relatives and have no idea).

- Aunt calls my boyfriend, who also has no idea.

- Boyfriend comes over and argument ensues. Says he is taking me with him or else he will call police. I was hesitant because of parents' threat but he says they're lying and calls their bluff.

- I go with BF and stay with him.

- I call them Imam at Mosque and tell him what was happening.

- Imam calls my parents and I for meeting.

- Explains to them that what they are doing is against Islam and more shameful than me apostatizing.

- Parents are embarassed and agree to leave me alone.

I want to point out that there was no "abuse' or hitting or anything like that, just emotional blackmail really. And now my parents have apologized and I am with my BF and have no intention of filing anything against them or getting involved with the police.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noor90)
    Lol okay here's a cliffs:

- Told parents about conversion/apostasy.

- Parents flipped.

- Next thing I know, I'm told that we're going back to Pakistan and I'm getting married.

- I tell them no, I'm going to leave.

- Mom says dad will have a heart attack and she'll drink poison if I leave/tell anyone.

- I believe her (she didn't even say this when I told her about BF), I thought she was serious.

- Eventually, my sister contacts aunt and grandma and tells them what is happening (they are on other side of country visiting relatives and have no idea).

- Aunt calls my boyfriend, who also has no idea.

- Boyfriend comes over and argument ensues. Says he is taking me with him or else he will call police. I was hesitant because of parents' threat but he says they're lying and calls their bluff.

- I go with BF and stay with him.

- I call them Imam at Mosque and tell him what was happening.

- Imam calls my parents and I for meeting.

- Explains to them that what they are doing is against Islam and more shameful than me apostatizing.

- Parents are embarassed and agree to leave me alone.

I want to point out that there was no "abuse' or hitting or anything like that, just emotional blackmail really. And now my parents have apologized and I am with my BF and have no intention of filing anything against them or getting involved with the police.

wow you must love the guy there is only 1 girl in the entire world i would do that for

ReputationRep:
    i know robbie doesn't cookies are helpful

well why would someone i dont know go to such lengths ?????
    As I said before, things are bigger than you realise...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    As I said before, things are bigger than you realised...
    stop with the riddles tell me who is starting this crap again

ReputationRep:
    stop with the riddles tell me who is starting this crap again
    The answer is hiding in plain sight - look and ye shall find.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    The answer is hiding in plain sight - look and ye shall find.
    my eyes are closed enlighten me

ReputationRep:
    my eyes are closed enlighten me
    Well I was orginally under orders not to tell you - they said you had to fit the pieces of the puzzle and work it out for yourself, so I guess I'll have to do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Well I was orginally under orders not to tell you - they said you had to fit the pieces of the puzzle and work it out for yourself, so I guess I'll have to do that

just tell me was it someone from the original cute thread or not ?

ReputationRep:
    just tell me was it someone from the original cute thread or not ?
    I'm not sure - this was passed on to me (I assume in a chain), that's why I mentioned there being a network

Edit: I could say who told me and who (I think) told them, but I can't get to the original person without going up this chain and trying to work it out... but where's the fun in telling you even this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    I'm not sure - this was passed on to me (I assume in a chain), that's why I mentioned there being a network
    hmm nah your just joking around lol all the original players are done you minions just keep it up

in seriousness stop with cute crap

ReputationRep:
    hmm nah your just joking around lol all the original players are done you minions just keep it up

in seriousness stop with cute crap
    Read edit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Read edit...
    total bull nobody except the original players would go this far

ReputationRep:
    total bull nobody except the original players would go this far
    That's why I said it could still be one of them, the original source.

Look, I'll be honest, Maj told me and I thought Robbie told Maj, but apparently (according to you) this isn't so, so that's where I get confused :dontknow:

You'll have to ask Maj then :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    That's why I said it could still be one of them, the original source.

Look, I'll be honest, Maj told me and I thought Robbie told Maj, but apparently (according to you) this isn't so, so that's where I get confused :dontknow:

You'll have to ask Maj then :confused:
    maj was told accidentally by a new member all i want to know is how the new members know

ReputationRep:
    maj was told accidentally by a new member all i want to know is how the new members know
    Some people might have seen the thread but not commented? Indeed, this thing is bigger than you realised...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.