Itna gusa nei kar yaar !
    I'm only joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awais3r)
    I'm only joking.
    So was I

ReputationRep:
    Hi Pakistani's i dont like you guys very much and you guys chat too much, Bakwaas. Abbi bas karo please
    Lol superb entrance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    Lol superb entrance
    Haha i know, I'm original like that. (Btw i dont mean anything by it, its just a joke)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Haha don't worry we don't bite

Half pakistani, full pakistani, no pakistani, all welcome!
    Hahaha, that's good! I was worried

(Original post by de_monies)

Hi! Welcome to the society ! Please have some jalebi

Meh. I'm Pakistani (ethnically) but I'm pretty "Western" so no worries

Besides its not like you HAVE to be Pakistani to join this society cos that'd be racist
    Taaaaaa! I don't like jalebis though :'(

Haha, I might go around and join all the societies in that case!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Indian. Can we all be friends?

ReputationRep:
    Haha i know, I'm original like that. (Btw i dont mean anything by it, its just a joke)
    I'm sure nobody here was offended by your 'joke'...except me

ReputationRep:
    In that case im really really sorry and didn't mean anything by what i said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by varunjog89)
    Hi, I'm Indian. Can we all be friends?
    You've just been recruited as our latest diplomat. Welcome to the peace conference

ReputationRep:

As apart of our peace process, I would propose a resolution that we arrange a marriage between these two to help bring our two communities together.

All diplomats in favour of this resolution say Aye, all against say Nay.

Aye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    As apart of our peace process, I would propose a resolution that we arrange a marriage between these two to help bring our two communities together.

Aye.
    LMAO HAHA too funny, Okay first of all I'm actually Pakistani myself (i know everyone will be :confused:, like WTF) and i was just trolling so its kind of okay.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO HAHA too funny, Okay first of all I'm actually Pakistani myself (i know everyone will be :confused:, like WTF) and i was just trolling so its kind of okay.
    Resolution revoked

I will have to find you a different girl then, so I might have to do some advertising in the Ind-Soc, and find her a new suitor...

:beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Resolution revoked

I will have to find you a different girl then, so I might have to do some advertising in the Ind-Soc, and find her a new suitor...

Lmfao my parents would probably try to kill me if I wanted to marry a Pakistani Muslim girl.

**** would go down!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Resolution revoked

hahaha LMAO are you from shaadi.com or something? lol no thanks man im good my Ammi won't agree. lol and whether you find her someone or not that's between you and her. I hope she's not that upset because i was just messing around and being a troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Lmfao my parents would probably try to kill me if I wanted to marry a Pakistani Muslim girl.

**** would go down!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My parents would crazy and probably try the same if i married someone who's not from the same clan even if she was Muslim because I'm muslim. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)

Aye.
    I'm afraid I'm not eligible to become a sacrifice for this ritual of yours...I'm Pakistani/Kashmiri myself
    btw there are some really fine females down at the Indian soc

Leave me alone now (I'm good friends with the mod here, just so you know lol)

I was joking lol there's noway I'd be offended by that considering I rarely post here :/

ReputationRep:
    My parents would crazy and probably try the same if i married someone who's not from the same clan even if she was Muslim because I'm muslim. lol
    It's sad. I'm open to marrying anyone (as long as she is female lol). Not worried about caste, religion or all that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im not Pakistani but are you open to Indians on here too?

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid I'm not eligible to become a sacrifice for this ritual of yours...I'm Pakistani/Kashmiri myself
    btw there are some really fine females down at the Indian soc

Leave me alone now (I'm good friends with the mod here, just so you know lol)

I was joking lol there's noway I'd be offended by that considering I rarely post here :/
    That's good and Pakistani/kashmiri's FTW. Eff The Rest We The Best (astagfirullah) its just joke we all equal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    Im not Pakistani but are you open to Indians on here too?
    Come join us.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.