Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Lol yeah, but even then when you are older your size will hold you back.. Your gender too :rolleyes: yes you would get the beating of a lifetime :eek:

Awwww so cute how you think you will prove us wrong :giggle:
    I'm still growing I'll probably put on weight as well and I don't think your gender particularly affects you....I think I will

ReputationRep:
    lol the indians have taken over the pak society

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    East Punjab to join Pakistan to unite Punjab
    Oh bloody hell some diplomat you are! So biased and nobody made you chief diplomat!!

(Original post by chocolatesauce)
    I'm still growing I'll probably put on weight as well and I don't think your gender particularly affects you....I think I will
    You are going to gain like what, one inch? :teehee: weight well.. Don't get fat for the sake of alcohol! How come you're gonna put on weight?

ReputationRep:

You are going to gain like what, one inch? :teehee: weight well.. Don't get fat for the sake of alcohol! How come you're gonna put on weight?
    OMG you've reached 200 quotes, wooo hoooo!!!!! pfffttt I'm probably going to grow more than an inch and by the obvious- eating Indian food

ReputationRep:
    Oh bloody hell some diplomat you are! So biased and nobody made you chief diplomat!!
    What, can't I have my own political views too? It's not like it affects how I negotiate I'm self appointed - I'm the only one with enough conviction and belief in our unity to get any success out of these conferences :smug:

(Original post by Padwas)
    lol the indians have taken over the pak society
    It's not invasion, it's assimilation :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    OMG you've reached 200 quotes, wooo hoooo!!!!! pfffttt I'm probably going to grow more than an inch and by the obvious- eating Indian food
    Tbh girls don't grown much if at all after 15 so.. :rolleyes:

:lol: I eat loads of Indian but don't gain weight, not always the case!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    What, can't I have my own political views too? It's not like it affects how I negotiate I'm self appointed - I'm the only one with enough convcition and belief in our unity to get any success out of these conferences :smug:

It's not invasion, it's assimilation :rolleyes:
    bull stop taking us in you have your own society I'm trying to close this one down

ReputationRep:
    bull stop taking us in you have your own society I'm trying to close this one down
    If Indians and Pakistanis work together, we can all help reach that 10000 post count and get a shiny new Pak-Soc... isn't that what you wanted? :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    If Indians and Pakistanis work together, we can all help reach that 10000 post count and get a shiny new Pak-Soc... isn't that what you wanted? :smug:
    fine …...

ReputationRep:
    fine …...
    Chief Diplomat Ornlu, bringing communities together since 1995 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Tbh girls don't grown much if at all after 15 so.. :rolleyes:

:lol: I eat loads of Indian but don't gain weight, not always the case!
    actually its 18

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Chief Diplomat Ornlu, bringing communities together since 1995 :cool:

padwas chief of keepingthepeace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    I refrain from calling myself Indian - I only ever call myself East Punjabi

Like, Maj, I have more in common with you than say someone from the South of India; even if you don't wear a Kortah Pajamah :rolleyes:
    I prefer to call it a Shalwaar Kameez (we are talking about the a same thing here right )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    stop reping me

ReputationRep:
    padwas chief of keepingthepeace
    Haha, that's cute that you think you could handle such a position

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    Haha, that's cute that you think you could handle such a position

Posted from TSR Mobile
    its nice to see your back ……… not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    The thing is I could never tell if I was getting drunk because whenever I got tipsy, it happened to be really late as well, so being tired and tipsy made me sluggish anyway :dontknow: The thing is, I'm so scared of getting drunk (because I never want to be in a position where I can't reasonably control myself) that I'm constantly reminding myself not to get drunk, doing the alphabet backwards in my head, doing balance tests... It does sound a bit obsessive and overly self-concious now that I've typed that out
    Hmmm, I've never had that fear. I've got this (arrogant) belief that I'm very good at handling drugs in general and I had tried some before trying alcohol so I wasn't worried.

Chances are, you'll be fine, go for it, just once!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    I prefer to call it a Shalwaar Kameez (we are talking about the a same thing here right )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Shalwaar Kameez is a little bit looser, I thought - My mum says that there is a difference between the two :confused:

Btw:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj055qdb63M

ReputationRep:
    its nice to see your back ……… not
    What have you got against my back?

I'll always be back, me and Ornlu are like bruddas from another mudda, been tight from long back ygm fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Hmmm, I've never had that fear. I've got this (arrogant) belief that I'm very good at handling drugs in general and I had tried some before trying alcohol so I wasn't worried.

Chances are, you'll be fine, go for it, just once!
    It's probably because I've always been so reserved all my life and am rather careful about what I say around people (usually anyway) - I just don't like the idea of maybe letting my thoughts or feelings slip out of my mouth.
    Maybe one day; I don't consider myself a drinker, since I almost never drink

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.