Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Padwas)
    ohh bring it mate i would own you in bollywood .
    LOL, so is he black then????

Anyway, who's gonna kick off this rap battle :ninja: When it comes to non Punjabi raps, theres no way you can beat me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IqraHaq)
    Riiiiiiiiight! Is it now?
    shirt and vest problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)

Anyway, who's gonna kick off this rap battle :ninja: When it comes to non Punjabi raps, theres no way you can beat me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no he is asian he put pics on his profile lol

dude

bollywood > rap

so i win before we have even started

ReputationRep:
    shirt and vest problems
    Ah right those problems! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

no he is asian he put pics on his profile lol

dude

bollywood > rap

so i win before we have even started
    Sorry majmuh24... But when it comes to bollywood Padwas wins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IqraHaq)
    Ah right those problems! :lol:

Sorry majmuh24... But when it comes to bollywood Padwas wins
    even the great iqra couldn't beat me …nobody can

ReputationRep:
    even the great iqra couldn't beat me …nobody can
    So true... :adore: hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    :rofl: Troll line that you've used in every rap battle :lol:
    It never fails though, always a killer opening line

I even used this at school once and the guy just shut up

ReputationRep:
    It never fails though, always a killer opening line

I even used this at school once and the guy just shut up
    When I was your age we played football, bulldog and talked about politics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    I do play football occasionally, just not in school cos my school doesn't even have break time or let us go out in lunch
    Tbh its mostly me that starts off all the rap battle stuff anyway

Are you like 38, my dad talks about that kind of stuff. I've never heard anyone I know under 30 talk about politics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I do play football occasionally, just not in school cos my school doesn't even have break time or let us go out in lunch
    Tbh its mostly me that starts off all the rap battle stuff anyway

Are you like 38, my dad talks about that kind of stuff. I've never heard anyone I know under 30 talk about politics
    Probs because your school is trying to get the kids used to the prison life that they will face once they leave :rolleyes:
    Be careful though - some kid's going to take it personal and try and clock you one

Maj Brah, check the religion forum - do you see many people around my age (18/19) talking about politics? I'm not alone, famdrin :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Probs because your school is trying to get the kids used to the prison life that they will face once they leave :rolleyes:
    Be careful though - some kid's going to take it personal and try and clock you one

Maj Brah, check the religion forum - do you see many people around my age (18/19) talking about politics? I'm not alone, famdrin :cool:
    Probably, there's that one guy I might have already told you about that IMO should honestly be in prison
    Don't worry bro, I got my mandem on me, no manz be messing wit da PE1 crew ygm fam

That's TSR though where a lot of the people are super nerds I don't even go on the religion forum anymore cos its always some ignorant idiot randomly bashing islam without an explanation and refusing to listen to anyone else's point of view

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Probably, there's that one guy I might have already told you about that IMO should honestly be in prison
    Don't worry bro, I got my mandem on me, no manz be messing wit da PE1 crew ygm fam

That's TSR though where a lot of the people are super nerds I don't even go on the religion forum anymore cos its always some ignorant idiot randomly bashing islam without an explanation and refusing to listen to anyone else's point of view

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The Assassin?
    Sayf tang :top:

Well most of my friends were nerds so that might explain it :teehee:
    Tbf, some points that are made are legitimate but not addressed by Muslims properly (e.g. the Quran written by the Devil thread), but I'll agree that there does seem to be a prevailent mood that Islam is apparently in need of beasting in the religion section, which is rather repetitive and unnecessary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shehr)
    I feel like I'm the only Pakistani who doesn't find the 'gulaabjamun' and 'freshie' jokes funny. PLEASE tell me there's someone out there who is equally annoyed by meaningless references to 'aunty jee' and 'saalan'. -_-

there are jokes about gulaab jamun?

ReputationRep:
    Are you even Asian? All this time I've been thinking you were some random black guy (I blame the profile pic, it is pretty misleading)

Oi, don't mess with me and Ornlu, we'll wreck u mate

Rap battle me :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can assure you I'm Asian. I have photos up as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    I still talk politics not much of a footy player

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    I still talk politics not much of a footy player
    Were you into politics when you were younger, like my age or Maj's age? We need more people in this next generation taking an interest in politics
    I don't often play football anymore, I only used to play it at school; I guess you wouldn't have enough time to play football whilst doing your job and modding these forums

ReputationRep:

Thanks for letting me know you're safe. See PM

Oh I think he did mean it as a joke shady! Also, nice that you're posting again. Hope every thing is well

So what you're saying is, that you can be a sacrifice for a ritual for me, considering we live in the same damn town
    Hey..about Noor, I'm glad she's safe..we talked once or twice, she's lovely..I was worried for her

I know lol

Oops, didn't see that one coming lol

All the Indians here invading the pak soc seem so nice, I wish you'd all stay (except this really annoying one that I'm gonna get reported very soon :mmm: lol) and keep this place lively

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    Hey..about Noor, I'm glad she's safe..we talked once or twice, she's lovely..I was worried for her

I know lol

Oops, didn't see that one coming lol

All the Indians here invading the pak soc seem so nice, I wish you'd all stay (except this really annoying one that I'm gonna get reported very soon :mmm: lol) and keep this place lively
    I'm sorry

ReputationRep:
    I can assure you I'm Asian. I have photos up as well
    You're an Asian from Uganda ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peachypeaches)
    You're an Asian from Uganda ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope Asian from the UK

Or Pakistan if you want to get at where my parents are from

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.