The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lil08
Really?

What kind of rap do you like?

All sorts, gangsta stuff like NWA and ASAP Rocky, political like Akala and Lowkey, and some obscure hip hop like Flying Lotus and Nujabes :smile:

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7721
Original post by majmuh24
All sorts, gangsta stuff like NWA and ASAP Rocky, political like Akala and Lowkey, and some obscure hip hop like Flying Lotus and Nujabes :smile:

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lets see, ASAP rocky def, lloyd banks, snoop, The game, immortal techniques, wale.
Reply 7722
Does anybody else find it horrible when hip-hop or rap is mixed with bhangra? It just doesn't work..
Original post by Lil08
Lets see, ASAP rocky def, lloyd banks, snoop, The game, immortal techniques, wale.

Ooh I like some of them. Though I didn't think you'd like snoop/the game because of their content?
Reply 7724
Original post by Lil08
Your rhymes are bad. Period

GTFO

About that weed problem, I may be able to help you!

Yeah... Those are pretty embarrassing, my good ones are bannable offences lol. This all comes from the days when my mates and I would bun zoot and spit bars for a laugh.

Haha, the only problem is I can never get the high grade.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7726
Original post by TheBBQ
Does anybody else find it horrible when hip-hop or rap is mixed with bhangra? It just doesn't work..

It makes me want to die and tell people I'm not Indian.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7727
Original post by Ggmu!
It makes me want to die and tell people I'm not Indian.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly this.. if it ever comes on at parties I am just like:

:facepalm: but with a thousand times greater magnitude
Reply 7728
Original post by Ggmu!
Yeah... Those are pretty embarrassing, my good ones are bannable offences lol. This all comes from the days when my mates and I would bun zoot and spit bars for a laugh.

Haha, the only problem is I can never get the high grade.
Posted from TSR Mobile

You want the truth buddy? Your bars are too hard core for me, hence the hatin'. :mad:

I know the feel bro, really. :rolleyes:
Reply 7729
Original post by de_monies
Ooh I like some of them. Though I didn't think you'd like snoop/the game because of their content?

The beat, the beat gets me bopping.
Original post by Lil08
The beat, the beat gets me bopping.

Ah makes sense :smile: Same reason why I like 50 cent :smile:
Reply 7731
Im out, good night x
Original post by Lil08
Im out, good night x

Night :smile:
Reply 7733
i dont like rap

bollywood forever :smile:
Reply 7734
Original post by Padwas
i dont like rap

bollywood forever :smile:

When you mix Afghans/Pakistanis and bollywood music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRsM6mbyT4g
Reply 7735
Original post by Ornlu
When you mix Afghans/Pakistanis and bollywood music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRsM6mbyT4g

nice
Reply 7736
XYZ

Just logged on properly for the first time in days... Why did Ye Auld Ode to Maj ('Look what the Maj dragged in') get closed down? Mods couldn't handle the hot lines coming from the mouth of the Maj-Dragon? :eek:
Original post by Ornlu
Just logged on properly for the first time in days... Why did Ye Auld Ode to Maj ('Look what the Maj dragged in') get closed down? Mods couldn't handle the hot lines coming from the mouth of the Maj-Dragon? :eek:

Exactly it fam, my bars were way too heavy for dem mods (I posted in AAM and apparently it was unsuitable for the young kids on TSR, and I don't have a.copy :cry2:)

I have made a new song called TSR Girl though, check it out :smile:

P.S Considering the possibility of making a rap about Padwas' cuteness as well :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7738
Exactly it fam, my bars were way too heavy for dem mods (I posted in AAM and apparently it was unsuitable for the young kids on TSR, and I don't have a.copy :cry2:)

I have made a new song called TSR Girl though, check it out :smile:

P.S Considering the possibility of making a rap about Padwas' cuteness as well :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I second the motion :colone:
Reply 7739
Hey everyone! I've not post on here since people thought me and padwas should be a couple lol.

How is everyone ? I'm mega bored!