Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Lol. Im not fussed if Im not and plenty of actual "normal" people don't like rap

Hmm not sure if I have a favourite, but Im not so fond of "rap God" as I am say of "mocking bird"

It is basically the beat/rythm why I listen to him tbf, but half the time, it is about "hoes" and "*****es" and references to drugs/sex, so I see why you don't like him

Hmm I had sooo much tea today
    Fair enough. I dont like folk music. Some may say that not normal. It's because you're so straight edge.

Yes, I do not like raps that disrespect women like and glorify sex, drugs and rock & roll, either.

I've actually read somewhere, I think in the context of fluid & electrolyte imbalance, that too much tea is detrimental to ones health. My amnesia doesn't serve right at this instance, otherwise i'd inform you with the pathology behind why that is, if you're interested of course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    Fair enough. I dont like folk music. Some may say that not normal. It's because you're so straight edge.

Yes, I do not like raps that disrespect women like and glorify sex, drugs and rock & roll, either.

I've actually read somewhere, I think in the context of fluid & electrolyte imbalance, that too much tea is detrimental to ones health. My amnesia doesn't serve right at this instance, otherwise i'd inform you with the pathology behind why that is, if you're interested of course!

Id imagine most people don't consider "folk music" to be their kinda music? It's not really what I tend to like either. Lol perhaps :P

Well I still listen to them for the beats

Definitely would be! I like learning new random stuff Dw, I normally tend to have around a cup of (weak) tea/coffee per day

ReputationRep:
    I like rap too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    I like rap too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really?

What kind of rap do you like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    Really?

What kind of rap do you like?
    All sorts, gangsta stuff like NWA and ASAP Rocky, political like Akala and Lowkey, and some obscure hip hop like Flying Lotus and Nujabes

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    All sorts, gangsta stuff like NWA and ASAP Rocky, political like Akala and Lowkey, and some obscure hip hop like Flying Lotus and Nujabes

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lets see, ASAP rocky def, lloyd banks, snoop, The game, immortal techniques, wale.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody else find it horrible when hip-hop or rap is mixed with bhangra? It just doesn't work..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    Lets see, ASAP rocky def, lloyd banks, snoop, The game, immortal techniques, wale.
    Ooh I like some of them. Though I didn't think you'd like snoop/the game because of their content?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    Your rhymes are bad. Period

GTFO

About that weed problem, I may be able to help you!
    Yeah... Those are pretty embarrassing, my good ones are bannable offences lol. This all comes from the days when my mates and I would bun zoot and spit bars for a laugh.

Haha, the only problem is I can never get the high grade.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    k.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Does anybody else find it horrible when hip-hop or rap is mixed with bhangra? It just doesn't work..
    It makes me want to die and tell people I'm not Indian.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    It makes me want to die and tell people I'm not Indian.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly this.. if it ever comes on at parties I am just like:

:facepalm: but with a thousand times greater magnitude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Yeah... Those are pretty embarrassing, my good ones are bannable offences lol. This all comes from the days when my mates and I would bun zoot and spit bars for a laugh.

Haha, the only problem is I can never get the high grade.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    You want the truth buddy? Your bars are too hard core for me, hence the hatin'. :mad:

I know the feel bro, really. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Ooh I like some of them. Though I didn't think you'd like snoop/the game because of their content?
    The beat, the beat gets me bopping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    The beat, the beat gets me bopping.
    Ah makes sense Same reason why I like 50 cent

ReputationRep:
    Im out, good night x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    Im out, good night x
    Night

ReputationRep:
    i dont like rap

bollywood forever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Padwas)
    i dont like rap

bollywood forever
    When you mix Afghans/Pakistanis and bollywood music:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRsM6mbyT4g

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    When you mix Afghans/Pakistanis and bollywood music:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRsM6mbyT4g
    nice

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.