Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: If all of our ministers of our governments met in one building this is what would happen :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    :facepalm: If all of our ministers of our governments met in one building this is what would happen :rolleyes:
    In fairness, our governments are as equally as corrupt and stupid as each other - maybe they could find common grounds in that and exchange tips :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    In fairness, our governments are as equally as corrupt and stupid as each other - maybe they could find common grounds in that and exchange tips :rolleyes:
    LOL, I have to agree here :congrats:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    Oh come on now...I never meant it like that..I'm sorry everyone (cept that guy )
    sorry BBQ please continue with the 'invasion'
    Don't worry about it, I think we have talked before a little bit so I didn't think you took it like that.

Haha I'm not gonna stop coming here because of what happened i love my fellow south asians, although I like keep a little bit of healthy rivalry going on when cricket comes on

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's strange...was expecting a more religious response lol like how betting is haram in Islam along with a self-made supporting 'ayah' :rolleyes:
    astagfirullah

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's strange...was expecting a more religious response lol like how betting is haram in Islam along with a self-made supporting 'ayah' :rolleyes:
    astagfirullah
    I had actually edited that in a few minutes before you posted this :rofl:

And I only compose Ayyat when I can't be bothered to find them in the Quran :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Lol they would give each other ideas on how to mess each others country's big time.. Mass sabotage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    LOL I see it now
    Your comebacks are getting old and boring :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Lol they would give each other ideas on how to mess each others country's big time.. Mass sabotage
    I thought they did enough of that to their own ones, tbh

ReputationRep:
    LOL I see it now
    Your comebacks are getting old and boring :/
    What am I meant to be making a comeback to/from? :confused:
    Ornlu confused :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    What am I meant to be making a comeback to/from? :confused:
    Ornlu confused :erm:
    Your fake ayahs and the statement that your comebacks were boring

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    Your fake ayahs and the statement that your comebacks were boring

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So you want more fake Ayyat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    So you want more fake Ayyat?
    No....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Goddamnit, I can't tell what's sarcasm, what's serious and what is expected of me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Goddamnit, I can't tell what's sarcasm, what's serious and what is expected of me
    That's the point. You confused yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)

And I only compose Ayyat when I can't be bothered to find them in the Quran :laugh:
    You can't 'compose' an ayat lol please find a different name for your hilarious compositions lol

Ayahs are already composed no need for additions lol so no messing with the Quran please

ReputationRep:
    That's the point. You confused yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    "O ye who were confused! We gave this [the Quran] unto you that you might reflect upon it and be guided to the straight path. Verily, those who who come to belief will be protected by Us and those who transgress their limits are truly misguided. If We had willed it, they too would have surely believed but such are the disbelievers that they do not know that they only ruin themselves and great is the punishment [Hellfire] that We have prepared for them." Surah Al-Bakharah.

ReputationRep:
    You can't 'compose' an ayat lol please find a different name for your hilarious compositions lol

Ayahs are already composed no need for additions lol so no messing with the Quran please
    :mmm: I had already started composing one before you posted this

ReputationRep:
    wow im glad the hell on the Indian soc is over now and i found out the truth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Padwas)
    wow im glad the hell on the Indian soc is over now and i found out the truth
    Has it really though? Seems more like a temporary truce to me :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.