Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Yes gulab jamun yes!!!

When you go to weddings and get the warm soft juicy gulab jamun in vanilla ice cream it's just... :coma:

Heaven :love:
    Warm chocolate fudge cake and ice cream is muuuuuuuuuch better :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IqraHaq)
    No this is much better lol
    Attached Images

Yes gulab jamun yes!!!

When you go to weddings and get the warm soft juicy gulab jamun in vanilla ice cream it's just... :coma:

Heaven :love:
    ahh, i love wedding gulab jaman too so I always go to the waiters and try to get another bowl since they are so awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Padwas)
    okay best to leave it at that as none of us were there so nobody has proof it did or didn't happen
    No, you're wrong.
    I wasn't there during WW2, does that mean there is no proof? This is the attitude people don't like.

When we talk about Bluestar, we don't say "you weren't there forget it". We open up and tell the truth whether our government want to or not. Who are the biggest critics of Hindu terrorists in India? Hindus. We have no problem criticising ourself, something that lacks in Pakistanis (from personal experience). Some can't forget it because it resulted in a huge loss of life and a MASSIVE gap in the Bengali population.

And it did happen. It was really bad. Worse than any conflict in the Middle East, which I'm sure Pakistanis feel a lot sadder about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why stop there.. just mix them together??? :love:

(Original post by coolgirlaamy)
    ahh, i love wedding gulab jaman too so I always go to the waiters and try to get another bowl since they are so awesome
    Lol I always eat about 4-5 and then go home feeling sick... but it's so worth it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zubz91)
    Their are many things that Pakistan did, and i believe that the bangladeshi brothers werent given enough rights . But i do believe India exploited this forming Mukti bahni etc.
    The occupation and the genocide is the elephant in the room, forget what India did.

What happened, happened. No matter what commission says, it happened and everyone knows who was responsible. Everyone knows India did no wrong here and Pakistan did all the wrong here. It happened and was real.

It's not hard to admit, it's true. I don't deny human rights abuses by Indian troops in Kashmir because they're real.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gulab jamun eating competition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    No, you're wrong.
    I wasn't there during WW2, does that mean there is no proof? This is the attitude people don't like.

When we talk about Bluestar, we don't say "you weren't there forget it". We open up and tell the truth whether our government want to or not. Who are the biggest critics of Hindu terrorists in India? Hindus. We have no problem criticising ourself, something that lacks in Pakistanis (from personal experience). Some can't forget it because it resulted in a huge loss of life and a MASSIVE gap in the Bengali population.

And it did happen. It was really bad. Worse than any conflict in the Middle East, which I'm sure Pakistanis feel a lot sadder about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    this was a more private genocide so the majority of people involved would have been either on one side or the other ..no neutrals like ww2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daindian)
    No this is much better lol
    I need that in my life!!!!!!!!!!
    Why stop there.. just mix them together??? :love:

Lol I always eat about 4-5 and then go home feeling sick... but it's so worth it
    You fatty!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    warm chocolate fugue cake with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice-cream with toffee sauce ………….. its like ….problems or details

ReputationRep:
    this was a more private genocide so the majority of people involved would have been either on one side or the other ..no neutrals like ww2
    Not too sure how that's related to what I said? That doesn't change how real it was and who was to blame.

I'm not trying to make this an anti Pakistan thing at all. It's just a case of right and wrong. I say the same thing to British people who think intervention in the middle East was a good idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I need that in my life!!!!!!!!!!

You fatty!!!!!!
    Chocolate fudge cake with gulab jamun toppings in vanilla ice cream??

If I'm fat then so are you!! Fatty pride!!!

ReputationRep:
    warm chocolate fugue cake with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice-cream with toffee sauce ………….. its like ….problems or details
    OMG! I know!!! It's not fair! I have chocolate fudge cake lying in the kitchen downstairs but I'm not allowed to have some till tmrw :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Not too sure how that's related to what I said? That doesn't change how real it was and who was to blame.

I'm not trying to make this an anti Pakistan thing at all. It's just a case of right and wrong. I say the same thing to British people who think intervention in the middle East was a good idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i know lol all I'm saying is there is no proof that pakistan government targeted certain groups

ReputationRep:
    OMG! I know!!! It's not fair! I have chocolate fudge cake lying in the kitchen downstairs but I'm not allowed to have some till tmrw :cry2:
    i have a double chocolate muffin downstairs awaiting my attention

ReputationRep:
    i have a double chocolate muffin downstairs awaiting my attention
    Stop making me jealous :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Are we talking about the Pakistani massacre and rape of Bengali citizens?

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate fudge cake with gulab jamun toppings in vanilla ice cream??

If I'm fat then so are you!! Fatty pride!!!
    :woo: fatties!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Are we talking about the Pakistani massacre and rape of Bengali citizens?
    :facepalm2: dont get involved …me and iqra are discussing food feel free to join

ReputationRep:
    havent been here in a long time

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.