Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurangzeb)
    Why do you try and make a mockery of what I say Ornlu?

I can see you are a very lost person, drifting between so many different threads. You just don't know who you are, I feel sorry for you.
    I still can't tell if you are doing the pious-troll gaff or are genuine; you give Dawah but it reeks of hyprocisy, so much so that even I, a non-Muslim, can tell that the mass behind your words and quotes are hollow. That is why I mock; I do not mean anything in an offensive way but I'm just stating it as it is...

ReputationRep:
    Cover the eye in your display picture Biryani and lower your gaze, for that is better for you.
    But why
    No one's going to fall in love with me because of my eye.. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Erm are you sure that's the only way? :cool:
    Yes - there is no way you can be ahead of me; even if you were to stalk my every post or try and lure me from my defenses with friendly chit-chat, I would always be safe

ReputationRep:
    But why
    Why do you feel the need to show it off to the world?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    I still can't tell if you are doing the pious-troll gaff or are genuine; you give Dawah but it reeks of hyprocisy, so much so that even I, a non-Muslim, can tell that the mass behind your words and quotes are hollow. That is why I mock; I do not mean anything in an offensive way but I'm just stating it as it is...
    Shame on you Ornlu for your misguided preconceptions.

You don't know me, yet assert that my words and quotes are 'hollow'. I feel sorry for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Yes - there is no way you can be ahead of me; even if you were to stalk my every post or try and lure me from my defenses with friendly chit-chat, I would always be safe
    I don't need to lure you from your defenses with friendly chit-chat because there's no need Ornlu, there really isn't, if only you knew

ReputationRep:
    Shame on you Ornlu for your misguided preconceptions.

You don't know me, yet assert that my words and quotes are 'hollow'. I feel sorry for you.
    I never said that the words or quotes were hollow, for that would abrogate the importance of the Quran or its message; rather, I was saying that you yourself were saying them with seemingly hollow logic.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you feel the need to show it off to the world?
    Because I like eyes and didn't know what to put up as an avatar so I just cropped one of my pictures... I never thought any haraam things don't worry

ReputationRep:
    But why
    Khuda Jiyo, Mashallah, that is one dayum fine-looking eye you have there :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I don't need to lure you from your defenses with friendly chit-chat because there's no need Ornlu, there really isn't, if only you knew
    But I do know; in fact, everyone knows. It's only you who thinks that by doing this that you will find a way around it

ReputationRep:
    Because I like eyes and didn't know what to put up as an avatar so I just cropped one of my pictures... I never thought any haraam things don't worry
    You are a vainglorious person. Ironically, a very unattractive trait. Lower your gaze.

(Original post by Ornlu)
    Khuda Jiyo, Mashallah, that is one dayum fine-looking eye you have there :sexface:
    Again Ornlu, you're only fooling yourself when you mock me. I say nothing out of ill will or enmity, so please, see the light.

ReputationRep:
    You are a vainglorious person. Ironically, a very unattractive trait. Lower your gaze.

Again Ornlu, you're only fooling yourself when you mock me. I say nothing out of ill will or enmity, so please, see the light.
    I do not doubt your intentions - I commend you for what's in your heart; I doubt your thinking because you are oft being hypocritical, as seen in the I-Soc.

ReputationRep:
    Aww it's nice that you've found an unattractive trait in me... did the eye picture fool you for a while :rolleyes:
    Why do you keep telling me to lower my gaze.. I'm just sat here in bed not looking at anyone
    I thought you were just misunderstood...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    What does Khuda jiyo even mean lmao...and you're making things worse for me here

(Original post by Ornlu)
    But I do know; in fact, everyone knows. It's only you who thinks that by doing this that you will find a way around it
    See I know what you're thinking because I make you think them things

ReputationRep:
    What does Khuda jiyo even mean lmao...and you're making things worse for me here

See I know what you're thinking because I make you think them things
    Khuda Jiyo = O Dear God
    And I know

But you don't because this is circular - you say one thing, I say another, and then you say that you caused me to say or think said thing, when really I said said thing because I chose to; it is in fact you who are following my lead in this little waltz of words :smug:

ReputationRep:
    I love how you guys put mk9 when this is just the 2nd/3rd pakistani society lool

Sneaky sneaky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Khuda Jiyo = O Dear God
    And I know

But you don't because this is circular - you say one thing, I say another, and then you say that you caused me to say or think said thing, when really I said said thing because I chose to; it is in fact you who are following my lead in this little waltz of words :smug:
    You is too much clever, what a genius yaar
    Oh and I guess the eyeball picture has to go... Any avatar ideas? :/

ReputationRep:
    You is too much clever, what a genius yaar
    Oh and I guess the eyeball picture has to go... Any avatar ideas? :/
    Much clever, such wise, so logic
    Really? It's really played on your mind that much!? It's just an eye :facepalm2: Well you're the boss... [Thinking of/rustling up a picture for you]

Edit: How about a bunch of Cherry Blossoms? Without sounding too strange, they are quaintly my favourite flower because they are so beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Much clever, such wise, so logic
    Really? It's really played on your mind that much!? It's just an eye :facepalm2: Well you're the boss... [Thinking of/rustling up a picture for you]
    Lmaooo I know but I don't know
    Quite a few random guys have PM'd me after I put it up and I don't know if that's normal on TSR or if it's to do with the eyeball aha
    I'll see what pictures you come up with, then shall decision time

ReputationRep:
    Lmaooo I know but I don't know
    Quite a few random guys have PM'd me after I put it up and I don't know if that's normal on TSR or if it's to do with the eyeball aha
    I'll see what pictures you come up with, then shall decision time
    Could just be coincidental - some guys on here would bone *excuse my language* anything with a pulse and something that vaguely looked like a mop of hair; you can simply ignore them, and you literally have done nothing Haraam (although this may be contested by those rather conservative characters, whom I disagree with, that advocate full veiling of women because they can't control getting a semi when they see 1cm2 of skin and can't accept that Allah made them weak).
    I shall post up some pictures when I have a selection of ideas - I only have that one mentioned in the edit in my previous post :beard:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.