Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maryb_101)
    Just be yourself...
    You never 'got me' because quite frankly i have no idea what you're on about ahah
    Lol noway jakob is that what you call flirty? Daym you're quite lousy then aren't you
    Depends on how you quantify the actually flirting. That was more banter than flirting to be honest. My flirting is much more powerful than that- you are not ready for it yet. LEANBACK# :P

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the offer what happened to being a pretentious **** lmao?
    I think you misunderstood me. I treat friends like family and depending on how strangers present themselves i either treat them like little kids (the pretentious prick attitude):rolleyes: or adults.

It rather fun isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    Alright i think i completely obliterated this thread today. Good night.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    For me, violence solves nothing.
    This is true. You don't really get very far with violence. I'd much rather talk people down, though I guess that could lead to violence, but still...

(Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    I think you misunderstood me. I treat friends like family and depending on how strangers present themselves i either treat them like little kids (the pretentious prick attitude):rolleyes: or adults.

It rather fun isnt it?
    I try to treat every one nicely, BUT most people I know are nice. When strangers, and even family members start insulting me, I'll be like you though

ReputationRep:
    Okayokay cool
    lol pick a park haha there's always piccadily gardens too haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    You've cursed me! I had to go to Southall again today. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    You've cursed me! I had to go to Southall again today. :facepalm:
    AGAIN! ? Why the hell again? What about Sparkhill

ReputationRep:
    This is true. You don't really get very far with violence. I'd much rather talk people down, though I guess that could lead to violence, but still...

I try to treat every one nicely, BUT most people I know are nice. When strangers, and even family members start insulting me, I'll be like you though
    Right on de moneyz. I know what you mean man. (you are male right? )

ReputationRep:
    Right on de moneyz. I know what you mean man. (you are male right? )
    That's what the blue sign means, yes Though I was a pretty lady for one day

I guess with one of my cousin's friends, Im generally immediately hostile because most of them are like him. I mean one of his friends added me on fb. This is how it went:

Him: Yo
    Me: Yh
    Him:Who are you
    Me: Erm Id ask the same of you
    Him:
    Who r u realated to
    Me:
    I don't see why that matters?
    Him:
    Wat school u from
    Me:
    Erm I don't go to school
    Him:
    Which one did u use to go to
    Me:
    Erm ***** Grammar
    Him:
    Do 1 now

I guess he got jealous?

Me:
    ????
    Him:
    You heard

If it was any one else, I'd be a hell of a lot more social, but my cousin's friends aren't the nicest people (generally)

ReputationRep:
    AGAIN! ? Why the hell again? What about Sparkhill
    Because the police took my brothers car away and locked it up there or something, I was too uninterested to care. What's Sparkhill?

ReputationRep:
    haha- oh right i get it now. (Thanks for making me look like a utter fool,- will get back at you now maliciously/indirectly) I kept on thinking all this time what on earth does that sign mean?

ReputationRep:
    Because the police took my brothers car away and locked it up there or something, I was too uninterested to care. What's Sparkhill?
    Uh oh. What did your brothers do?

haha- oh right i get it now. (Thanks for making me look like a utter fool,- will get back at you now maliciously/indirectly) I kept on thinking all this time what on earth does that sign mean?
    Sorry, it was more banter than any thing else. BTW, see my edit

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, some insurance thingy.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, some insurance thingy.
    Maybe they had none?

ReputationRep:

I guess with one of my cousin's friends, Im generally immediately hostile because most of them are like him. I mean one of his friends added me on fb. This is how it went:

Him: Yo
    Me: Yh
    Him:Who are you
    Me: Erm Id ask the same of you
    Him:
    Who r u realated to
    Me:
    I don't see why that matters?
    Him:
    Wat school u from
    Me:
    Erm I don't go to school
    Him:
    Which one did u use to go to
    Me:
    Erm ***** Grammar
    Him:
    Do 1 now

I guess he got jealous?

Me:
    ????
    Him:
    You heard

If it was any one else, I'd be a hell of a lot more social, but my cousin's friends aren't the nicest people (generally)

haha, you are awesome. Yh i like to keep it simple and yet mess with them indirectly.

I know what you mean. I cant stand people who are rude without a reason. If someone is kind to you, you should be kind back. But a little banter is always fine.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they had none?
    Possibly.

ReputationRep:

Sorry, it was more banter than any thing else. BTW, see my edit
    No its fine- that was me joking. Its kind of hard to tell over the internet.

ReputationRep:
    haha, you are awesome. Yh i like to keep it simple and yet mess with them indirectly.

I know what you mean. I cant stand people who are rude without a reason. If someone is kind to you, you should be kind back. But a little banter is always fine.
    Same. For me and you, I reckon it's "banter" but with some random people to be rude to you straight off, it's not banter, it's insulting. I mean the guy that I was talking to I guess got seriously annoyed that I mentioned I went to that school. I mean, half the people that I PM here, I get to know their name etc...

If I PM them first, get to know them and when he asked who I was related to, I preferred not to answer. May be paranoia, BUT I think the safety of my family comes first, and if I can shy away from saying who I am actually related to with some words, why not?

Possibly.
    I'd get insurance if I were them if that's the issue. Cheaper than a fine

No its fine- that was me joking. Its kind of hard to tell over the internet.
    Ah fair enoughs. Any way, I think I should be off to sleep. Probs wake up maybe 9ish tomorrow, go sauna

ReputationRep:
    I'd get insurance if I were them if that's the issue. Cheaper than a fine
    I'm pretty sure the cheapness wasn't the issue. The insurance finished only the day before or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    Why'd you delete the post?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.