The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Maaan good one. (I would like to make it clear at this stage that I have something weird against the word lol..it's just so...)

You will never know If I am or not....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9741
Original post by IqraHaq
Hahaa nah I'm good lol :tongue:
And btw had to say I quite like Iq as a nickname :lol: and I'm going to start calling him Paddhu :biggrin:

I always give people nicknames - glad you like yours :smug: Paddhu sounds so cute, doesn't it? :colone:
Reply 9742
Original post by IqraHaq
Hahaa nah I'm good lol :tongue:
And btw had to say I quite like Iq as a nickname :lol: and I'm going to start calling him Paddhu :biggrin:
calling who paddhu ?????????????
Reply 9743
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
Maaan good one. (I would like to make it clear at this stage that I have something weird against the word lol..it's just so...)

You will never know If I am or not....

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol
Original post by Ornlu
Use of 'Youse' as a plural for 'You' is prominent in Scotland and Ireland. Also, on her profile it says that she is doing [Scottish] Highers (sorry Iq, if that sounded like I stalk you, I don't :tongue:) :holmes:

K den.
(It was me finding an excuse to post a meme btw)
Reply 9745
Original post by Biryani007
Loool it's weird, everyone sees things differently
Some people say I look punjabi, some say I look pashtun and then some say I look white/kurdish/arab/mixed
It's can get a little tedious saying no I'm Pakistani :/

Atleast we know we are unique and not extremely typical punjabis or pashtuns :lol:

But true about it sometimes getting a bit annoying
Reply 9746
Original post by Ornlu
lol

that guy seems ….high
Reply 9747
K den.
(It was me finding an excuse to post a meme btw)

Reply 9748
Original post by Padwas
calling who paddhu ?????????????

You, of course, Paddhu Ji :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ornlu
lol

That actually made me laugh :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9750
Original post by Ornlu
I always give people nicknames - glad you like yours :smug: Paddhu sounds so cute, doesn't it? :colone:

:biggrin: yeh sooo cute! :rofl:
Reply 9751
Original post by Ornlu
You of course, Paddhu Ji :wink:

Original post by IqraHaq
:biggrin: yeh sooo cute! :rofl:

…………………….
You'r pashtun? Are you kidding me on? Tha pukhto wailay shey? And yeah, I get the race thing. Every pashtun does man? I'm an Iraqi/Afghani Pakistan Pahtun- yeaah pretty messed up. Most of my mates (white) thought I was a half cast for like 2 years but yeaah. I've been classed as an Arab, Turkish, and basically everything apart from Pakistani. Half og my family have got it worse though; they have blue eyes, blondish hair so whenever they travel to Karachi or something, people think they are foreign tourists so it's kind od funny. They get free stuff and people are extra kind to them so they don't bother telling them that they're not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel your pain :redface:
Ahah I wouldn't give up on free stuff either! My family doesn't have blonde hair, it ranges from black to medium brown but the eye colours that are common in my family are brown, hazel, blue, green and grey - I think that's where the confusion comes from (as well as the fair skin)
I have brown eyes though so I don't really know why I get asked :redface:
Loool it's weird, everyone sees things differently
Some people say I look punjabi, some say I look pashtun and then some say I look white/kurdish/arab/mixed
It's can get a little tedious saying no I'm Pakistani :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'r pashtun? Are you kidding me on? Tha pukhto wailay shey? And yeah, I get the race thing. Every pashtun does man? I'm an Iraqi/Afghani Pakistan Pahtun- yeaah pretty messed up. Most of my mates (white) thought I was a half cast for like 2 years but yeaah. I've been classed as an Arab, Turkish, and basically everything apart from Pakistani. Half og my family have got it worse though; they have blue eyes, blondish hair so whenever they travel to Karachi or something, people think they are foreign tourists so it's kind od funny. They get free stuff and people are extra kind to them so they don't bother telling them that they're not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Forgot to link it
Reply 9754
Original post by Padwas
…………………….

Awwww! Paddhu jee that's so cute! :biggrin: x
Reply 9755
Original post by Manmurder-
Is that yours are you punjabi?
Your eye looks punjabi :0

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep and yep :tongue:
I feel your pain :redface:
Ahah I wouldn't give up on free stuff either! My family doesn't have blonde hair, it ranges from black to medium brown but the eye colours that are common in my family are brown, hazel, blue, green and grey - I think that's where the confusion comes from (as well as the fair skin)
I have brown eyes though so I don't really know why I get asked :redface:

Forget that repost or whatever. Thought you didn't see it!
So where abouts in Pakistan? We're from Peshawar/Chitral/Waziristan

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9757
Original post by IqraHaq
Awwww! Paddhu jee that's so cute! :biggrin: x

why the names ? x
I'm off to sleep guys
Too tired
Night m'dears
Forget that repost or whatever. Thought you didn't see it!
So where abouts in Pakistan? We're from Peshawar/Chitral/Waziristan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Attock :smile:

Latest