The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i love how the first post says "no freshies allowed"
yet you are all a bunch of peindoos.
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Aww dont go weak on me now boi. Like i said in the past- i like exposing bad people and completely destroying them.:cool:

Well I love the destroying part myself, so if you ever need help or anything, I'm a pm away.

See, once you do something nice for a Pakistani (especially a Pathan) They'll HAVE to return the favor. You can't get away.
Original post by de_monies
I blame you for bringing it to light. I went and googled it in the end, and it's to do with the whey protein but they're looking to make a vegetarian alternative (Hope so. Fingers crossed)

Like I said, just ignore it. And are you seriously going to wait for the alternative? It may take years.

Original post by firecracker13

Paindus*
Original post by AlligatorSky
Like I said, just ignore it. And are you seriously going to wait for the alternative? It may take years.

Paindus*

Apparently someone got an oreo packet, made in the UK, which said "suitable for vegetarians" so there is HOPE! And yeah I'd be waiting. Tbh, I reckon they'd be doing me a favour (on my health)

Well I love the destroying part myself, so if you ever need help or anything, I'm a pm away.

See, once you do something nice for a Pakistani (especially a Pathan) They'll HAVE to return the favor. You can't get away.

I think I need your services with a certain cousin then :tongue: (Provided you have a facebook)

What did we do? And what's a peindoo, paindoo or whatever that word is
I'll never stop eating oreos, so what if they're haraam. So is getting your eyebrows done
peindoos/paindus/paindoos = fresh
I'll never stop eating oreos, so what if they're haraam. So is getting your eyebrows done

I want to know what we've all done wrong?

See, I didn't even know what that word even meant :tongue: So means you're more fresh than me :biggrin:
Apparently someone got an oreo packet, made in the UK, which said "suitable for vegetarians" so there is HOPE! And yeah I'd be waiting. Tbh, I reckon they'd be doing me a favour (on my health)

I think I need your services with a certain cousin then :tongue: (Provided you have a facebook)

I don't know. You can wait if you want to.

But I don't have a favor to return. :tongue:
I want to know what we've all done wrong?

See, I didn't even know what that word even meant :tongue: So means you're more fresh than me :biggrin:

or maybe im more culturally aware than you :wink:

If fresh means new to England, I am and I'm proud.
I don't know. You can wait if you want to.

But I don't have a favor to return. :tongue:

Why not do it for the fun :tongue:

or maybe im more culturally aware than you :wink:

Maybe. Still don't know what we've all supposedly done?
here is a question which often ponders my mind;

why do some muslims (mainly pakistani) believe it is alright to drink, go clubbing, take drugs, have several gf/bf, use inappropriate language, dress like sluts (girls) etc etc, yet when it comes to halal/haram food they go all detective and refuse to eat anything that may be haraam just because some scholar from saudi says so.
Why not do it for the fun :tongue:

Talking to weirdos is not what I consider 'fun'.
here is a question which often ponders my mind;

why do some muslims (mainly pakistani) believe it is alright to drink, go clubbing, take drugs, have several gf/bf, use inappropriate language, dress like sluts (girls) etc etc, yet when it comes to halal/haram food they go all detective and refuse to eat anything that may be haraam just because some scholar from saudi says so.

Lol, I often wonder this as well. Don't forget the sex as well. Tbf, some even eat haram food, BUT refuse to eat pork. Why not eat pork if you do every thing else...
Lol, I often wonder this as well. Don't forget the sex as well. Tbf, some even eat haram food, BUT refuse to eat pork. Why not eat pork if you do every thing else...

Because pork is disgusting.
Talking to weirdos is not what I consider 'fun'.

Perhaps, but I find it satisfying knowing that you can own them with text
Perhaps, but I find it satisfying knowing that you can own them with text

He's your cousin, so it makes sense. But if I ever do need to return a favor, I would LOVE to destroy him.
He's your cousin, so it makes sense. But if I ever do need to return a favor, I would LOVE to destroy him.

Lol I guess I need to do you a favour then :tongue:
Because pork is disgusting.

how do you know? have you tried it?

tbh idc what anyone does, let them, but don't tell other people what they should and shouldn't do. That's when I lose the plot and go all badman on them.

Latest

Trending

Trending