The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
Lol you funny woman, but there's something about a 4 year old boy saying it that I just can't help but laugh

Pahahaha you should have done something! Kids are hilarious (ly scary)

some men just want to watch the world burn :wink:
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
Haha he probably thinks he has a chance with you :wink:! Kids don't think rationally.

He's probably imagining a cute relationship where you buy him icecream and kiss him on the cheek. Awww how cute :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dunno, some dirti little 4 yr old these days.
Reply 9862
No no no well even if I can't I'm not going to dream about you...I dream about things and people I like, unless it's a nightmare :tongue:

Dat contradiction doe :tongue: Sweet dreams and beautiful nightmares :sexface:
You seem to be....proud of that?:lolwut:

AW come one! Gees us your plans. Mine are pretty groovey too tbh.

Well at least it's paid off I guess; good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i can't soz man. when you get to med school, msg me and we can discuss our plans for world domination.

yh my mum gets a bit worried because i am obsessive over work, my siblings think i am weird. my peers at uni think i'm insane. but i thrive off hard work.
Original post by AreebWithaHat
don't listen to them, they have no idea. if anyone knows what they're doing it's me, check before and after pics below + i understand basic human biomechanics and physiology. inb4 AreebWithanEgo

IMAG1694.jpg

1921921_1427156590860896_928331393_n.jpg

little weights will do nothing, you get more a workout doing the laundry. lift heavy compound movements such as squats and deads, eat well and your body will look 100% different in a few months. your bone mineral density will be increased, your joints and connective tissue will be stronger.

also make the most of you bone mineral density potential (i.e lift heavy), once you hit about 30, you can't add on any more and once you hit menopause you will be really susceptible to osteoporosis. lifting helps stop it.

sorry for essay :biggrin:

Oh wow congrats! you look pretty different :redface:
Right hmmm your advice seems sound..If you have any more info to share please do so (oh and now that I trust you don't post some messed up theories yh) :colone:
Hdhs
(edited 10 years ago)
Oooooo, us pashtun girls know how to cook :wink:

We sure do sis!

Our Pashtun Kebabs bring the boys to the yard

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9867
Original post by IqraHaq
Aw! I wish I was still in bed! Lol yeh I think shorts in winter is a bad idea :lol: but then again I sleep with all windows open and my fan on full speed and usually in just a top and pyjama bottoms :tongue:

But you live in Scotland!?

madness.jpg
Haha he probably thinks he has a chance with you :wink:! Kids don't think rationally.

He's probably imagining a cute relationship where you buy him icecream and kiss him on the cheek. Awww how cute :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahahahaha hope not! well he was once inviting me to his house to see his dogs but he probably just thinks am rely naace

i dunno, some dirti little 4 yr old these days.

Lol he's cute
i can't soz man. when you get to med school, msg me and we can discuss our plans for world domination.

yh my mum gets a bit worried because i am obsessive over work, my siblings think i am weird. my peers at uni think i'm insane. but i thrive off hard work.

Naaahh bro; I'm doing it solo but it's okay, when I get big I'll give you a wee bit of money :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ornlu
Dat contradiction doe :tongue: Sweet dreams and beautiful nightmares :sexface:

*Calling Ornlu* Please return back to Earth (not that I want you here..just to stop you losing your mind) - I do not like you, I repeat, I do NOT like you :cool:
Original post by de_monies

How about adding this thread (and the previous one) to the society group thing? (Quite random I know)
Naaahh bro; I'm doing it solo but it's okay, when I get big I'll give you a wee bit of money :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww thanks m8ey :P

you'll have to beat me and my abilities first lmao
We sure do sis!

Our Pashtun Kebabs bring the boys to the yard

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool ahaha
Mmmmm I want some now :tongue:
aww thanks m8ey :P

you'll have to beat me and my abilities first lmao

Your welcome :smug:

I'm a pretty generous girl so might aswell show some generosity:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow congrats! you look pretty different :redface:
Right hmmm your advice seems sound..If you have any more info to share please do so (oh and now that I trust you don't post some messed up theories yh) :colone:

you mean pretty hot now? jk. best thing is my old school peers just walk past me and don't recognise me anymore.

haha dw i won't. which messed up theories have i give you so far? apart from that thing about pelvises....

and btw as a woman you don't have the necessary testosterone to build muscle. so dw about that.
Looool ahaha
Mmmmm I want some now :tongue:

I know this brilliant place in Glasgow that does them properly and traditionaly. The portions are massive as well man.

Prelim season for me so no proper food but next week...mhhmm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
you mean pretty hot now? jk. best thing is my old school peers just walk past me and don't recognise me anymore.

haha dw i won't. which messed up theories have i give you so far? apart from that thing about pelvises....

and btw as a woman you don't have the necessary testosterone to build muscle. so dw about that.

Ahahaha woah you've changed a lot then!
Oh phew...but what about them female bodybuilders :s-smilie:
Your welcome :smug:

I'm a pretty generous girl so might aswell show some generosity:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your abilities are nothing compared to mine. End of :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know this brilliant place in Glasgow that does them properly and traditionaly. The portions are massive as well man.

Prelim season for me so no proper food but next week...mhhmm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's a place in my neighbouring town that make em massive, like one could honestly feed two people! :eek:

Latest