Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Ah but you see, you have alligators in the sky where as we have pie shops and money making schemes. Think that'll help us with our weapons
    Alligators > Pies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    Alligators > Pies
    What blasphemy is this? Besides, I'm a networking student, so we'll just disrupt your communications and use your own alligators against you

ReputationRep:
    What blasphemy is this? Besides, I'm a networking student, so we'll just disrupt your communications and use your own alligators against you
    I know politics. I will turn your networking against you with words only.

ReputationRep:
    I've only been to Lahore out of those. Visit Islamabad next time you're there.
    i shall cos ill be in charge of the trip and im only staying in islamabad

ReputationRep:
    I know politics. I will turn your networking against you with words only.
    I know politics too And, we're talking about taking over Pakistan much quicker than 30 years. I mean we're a team, and you're by yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    i shall cos ill be in charge of the trip and im only staying in islamabad
    Haha, it'll be a good trip then.

I know politics too And, we're talking about taking over Pakistan much quicker than 30 years. I mean we're a team, and you're by yourself
    The whole Pakistan's with me.

ReputationRep:

haha it shall

ReputationRep:

So we'll take on the whole of Pakistan in 30 years time. We already have links with the major powers. It would be a shame if 160,000,000 people suddenly found an uncle from Nigeria

(Jus sayin' )

ReputationRep:
    lol damn that's peak, none of my fam on here i think :ninja: i only found one person in my area lol on here. lool do u, omg i wanna see a pick now we could know each other haha, eventhough i know noone from scotland
    Loool I don't have family on here but family friends yesThere's lots of people here that are in my areaOne of them live like literallllyyy dooors down from me :/Well not on this thread anymore but she used to be hereWe could still know eachother because when we go down to england no one asks us where we are from they all know uus as someones brothers family (as in like my uncles name and then uske bhai kifamily) Or as someones cousins
    My sister's on here. She doesn't know I know though
    Haha how did you get to know its your sister?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furbs)
    Haha how did you get to know its your sister?
    She was browsing on her computer, and I saw her username

And it sorta resembles her first name any way, so I know it's her

ReputationRep:
    She was browsing on her computer, and I saw her username
    And it sorta resembles her first name any way, so I know it's her
    Bad luck...
    I know my brother is on tsr
    He knows I'm on tsr
    But we both just keep our mouths shut...he'd be in more trouble if one of us decided to say anything anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furbs)
    Bad luck...
    I know my brother is on tsr
    He knows I'm on tsr
    But we both just keep our mouths shut...he'd be in more trouble if one of us decided to say anything anyway
    Lol really? Whyd you be in trouble? And especially him?

My sisters not logged in for ages though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..Bakhtawar..)
    very nice...

me... im not too sure tbh... i've applied for bio med... but not sure if i want to do it any more??....

i'll just see what results i get and then maybe go through clearing or wait another year.... i'm in the middle of a very long road.... and waiting for help....

is there a specific subject you'd want to teach??
    Ah, so your aim's to go University this year?

Yeah, while I enjoy various different subjects, but there's one that I'd love to teach and that's English.

ReputationRep:
    So we'll take on the whole of Pakistan in 30 years time. We already have links with the major powers. It would be a shame if 160,000,000 people suddenly found an uncle from Nigeria

(Jus sayin' )
    If it makes you sleep at night.

ReputationRep:
    Lol really? Whyd you be in trouble? And especially him?

My sisters not logged in for ages though
    Yea
    Lol because some of the things I've said here my family won't approve of
    He would be in trouble cuz he's just too much on the gora side..

ReputationRep:
    haha it shall
    WE WON TODAY! :party2:

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's definitely one or the other And yeah I reckon Im pretty much the same. The 14 year old does crack me up though! Don't delete them on facebook, because they provide me with a good laugh

Then take the seeds out I love watermelons. They're sooo juicy and watery. And Im craving one now lol.

Don't like salty stuff (no innuendos please! ) I prefer my apples as they are naturally. Just sweet, and succulent (again no innuendo intended)

Just think that your colleague is a bit of an ********* tbf. Glad that someone agrees with you though!

You like coke. Especially the powdered kind I've cut back on my coke now. Im a milk man now. I go to the Mcdonalds to drink.... coffee

Wanna try that drink though. That sounds nice! Wow, that is pretty weird, being the only Ahmed as well. Kinda creepy in a sense lol

I can kinda understand why people go to war, but I'll always always be very critical of countries for doing so. It's like their way out of peaceful resolutions, or their way of getting new resources, and it's not just the big old evil USA (for the stereotype) to be doing so, but the "poorer" nations as well.

I mean, Iraq went to war with Kuwait for it's oil (We stepped in, but I bet we wouldn't if there were no British interests), and they went to war with Iran for the same thing.

The USA and the UK have gone to countless wars for resources, to make allies, to pressurise countries (ie: all countries around Iran are US allies), have topped democratically elected leaders, for the sake of oil contracts

Pakistan's gone to war with East Pakistan (at the time), and genocided thousands of people - initially under the guise of religion, and then targeting any one who dared say that they want independce from Pakistan

Alligator doesn't like Southall lol. The "pindi boyz" live there and they're kinda like a cut down version of our chavs, or just Asian chavs I guess

Show me the hilarity some time ! I could do with a good laugh ;P

Nope. Watermelons are gross. And anything flavoured like so = SUPER GROSS. Yuck.

Apples are better sour though

He was! I saw him today on the bus. AWKWARD. He even sat next to me and wanted to speak and maybe he saw the bored look on my face coz he just started reading his kindle. WOOT. Celebrateeeeeeeeeee

ESPESH the powered kind And I love when it creates a hole in my nostrils ...by that i mean 2 holes turn to one LOL. Dude. Go to Pret and order a late. You'll be addicted. BUT you have to have it with 4 sugars. Otherwise it sucks. I'm usually not a sweet person (yes har har very funny - if you didn't get why i said that the better it is for me lol) BUT I need sugar in coffeee so try it some time maybe!

Why is it creepy?! LOL. We are related. Nothing creepster about that. For all you know, I could be your sister.

Ah wow. Damn. Wars scare me man. :| How comes you know so much? Did you study history for A-levels? Or do you have an interest in reading/researching about such things?

AND OH. LOL. It's a nice place to eat! We should all go Giftos one day.

ReputationRep:
    No Alligator does not live in Southall!
    Oh okay! WOOPS. Excuse me for the assumption

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furbs)
    Loool I don't have family on here but family friends yesThere's lots of people here that are in my areaOne of them live like literallllyyy dooors down from me :/Well not on this thread anymore but she used to be hereWe could still know eachother because when we go down to england no one asks us where we are from they all know uus as someones brothers family (as in like my uncles name and then uske bhai kifamily) Or as someones cousinsHaha how did you get to know its your sister?
    loool damn haha, u don't post anything controversial like me so u should be ok i know who the other girl is haha lol nah we don't cos noone has ever visited us from scotland ive been to edinburgh though
    WE WON TODAY! :party2:
    haha i was gonna quote u too yes that farhat guy killed it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonietoot)
    Oh okay! WOOPS. Excuse me for the assumption
    No worries.

haha i was gonna quote u too yes that farhat guy killed it
    Great mind think alike. I missed it again because of school. :/

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.