Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    offer for medicine -dream come true! :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    Congrats!!!

And to others I.e. monies, can't type out long messages on the phone. Will get back to you soon iA from the laptop so until then, gotta keep it short

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Congrats! Get the matai and every thing

(Original post by moonietoot)
    Congrats!!!

And to others I.e. monies, can't type out long messages on the phone. Will get back to you soon iA from the laptop so until then, gotta keep it short

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Don't worry moonie! I'll just sit here happily waiting Phones can be pretty annoying to write long ass posts from!

ReputationRep:
    Happy Pakistan day!

ReputationRep:
    Happy pakistan day to all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    Happy Pakistan day!
    (Original post by Furbs)
    Happy pakistan day to all
    Happy Pakistan day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Congrats! Get the matai and every thing

thank you especially for the encouragement before hand too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Hey guys, I'm at LHR now!! I doubt I'll get a chance for TSR for the next month but I'll hopefully keep in touch with some of you via whatsapp!! Waiting at the airport now while all the shops are closed thinking over the stupidest thing I have said in like two years! Going to miss most of you and seriously love most of you lot even though you're Pakistani

have a safe journey and good trip and most of all, lots of fun jaffa cake! I also owe you a second congratulations on your second offer! don't know what you were whining about it being so 'awful!'
    no comment to the last bit!

ReputationRep:
    thank you especially for the encouragement before hand too!
    Told you I knew you could do it! And no problem. Like I said, we need you

ReputationRep:
    Told you I knew you could do it! And no problem. Like I said, we need you

haha you guys, sure I'd happily assist you two/three! Just give me a handful of years
    now to get the grades..

ReputationRep:
    haha you guys, sure I'd happily assist you two/three! Just give me a handful of years
    now to get the grades..
    medmed! Im the first person you should have pmed and told about liverpool, yessssss Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warlord)
    medmed! Im the first person you should have pmed and told about liverpool, yessssss Well done
    it wont let me rep you :P check you PM!

ReputationRep:
    Will someone tell me why so many people like Imran Khan, are there any flaws in him and his manifesto?

ReputationRep:
    Well done sweetie God bless you!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    Well done sweetie God bless you!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thank you zeegie!! im being banned today, PM me your email as I would like to stay in touch!
    In addition, let me know how it goes with you! iA you'll get one too xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luxray)
    Will someone tell me why so many people like Imran Khan, are there any flaws in him and his manifesto?
    I don't really like him. He hasn't done much for Pakistan other than building that cancer research hospital which I must say is an amazing thing, but he built it for his mom who had cancer. I just thing he talks more than he does. But then again, I don't know much about him, I may be wrong. I also think that he is too inexperienced to be able to run a country.

Congratulations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    I don't really like him. He hasn't done much for Pakistan other than building that cancer research hospital which I must say is an amazing thing, but he built it for his mom who had cancer. I just thing he talks more than he does. But then again, I don't know much about him, I may be wrong. I also think that he is too inexperienced to be able to run a country.

Congratulations.
    Please can people elaborate on Imran Khan, something about him I don't like but I don't know much about Pakistani politics.

ReputationRep:
    now to get the grades..
    Yay. Now it's just a waiting game!

thank you zeegie!! im being banned today, PM me your email as I would like to stay in touch!
    In addition, let me know how it goes with you! iA you'll get one too xxxxx
    Aw why? You seemed fun though, but I guess cya in a bit when you get banned

Please can people elaborate on Imran Khan, something about him I don't like but I don't know much about Pakistani politics.
    Well Alligator has a thing for Pervez Musharaff. I personally prefer Imran Khan though one thing I do disapprove is of stopping elite schools. Elite schools would help Pakistan, and he would hinder Pakistan by wanting to ban elite schools

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Khan#Political

ReputationRep:
    Yay. Now it's just a waiting game!

Aw why? You seemed fun though, but I guess cya in a bit when you get banned

Well Alligator has a thing for Pervez Musharaff. I personally prefer Imran Khan though one thing I do disapprove is of stopping elite schools. Elite schools would help Pakistan, and he would hinder Pakistan by wanting to ban elite schools
    Oh I think elite schools are a good thing, those kind of things are less of an issue. The real is, is he going to significantly help the lower income people and I think his dreams of tackling corruption is just rhetoric.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.