Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza1394)
    I have as well but It's a saturday + its Pak vs Ind which would be my first so I'm definitely going but have spare tickets :P
    Oh then I'll ask my friends. How much are you selling them for? And it's in Birmingham right? Which is the other end of the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlligatorSky)
    Oh then I'll ask my friends. How much are you selling them for? And it's in Birmingham right? Which is the other end of the world.
    Totally depends on offer as on ebay right now they're around 200-250 per person which i know is loadzzz but like anyone I'm looking for the best offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza1394)
    Totally depends on offer as on ebay right now they're around 200-250 per person which i know is loadzzz but like anyone I'm looking for the best offer.
    Okaay, I'll let you know if I want them.

ReputationRep:
    This is going to be a long night...*broken records*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martialartist123)
    x
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    well there is always graduate entry to a degree? Pharmacy is respected, but Optometry shouldn't be seen as a backup, its just as competitive! Don't do it based on what others thing of the degree, it should be based on what YOU want to do and what YOU will enjoy. If it was what society thinks everyone would want to go to Oxford for Medicine or Law.
    Pharmacy is a perfectly good degree and the salary isn't bad either, especially if you have your own pharamacist.

Arghh, I've got exams then. :/
    whats happening in June.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maik13)
    well there is always graduate entry to a degree? Pharmacy is respected, but Optometry shouldn't be seen as a backup, its just as competitive! Don't do it based on what others thing of the degree, it should be based on what YOU want to do and what YOU will enjoy. If it was what society thinks everyone would want to go to Oxford for Medicine or Law.
    Pharmacy is a perfectly good degree and the salary isn't bad either, especially if you have your own pharamacist.

whats happening in June.
    Hmm y

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

whats happening in June.
    Yeah i suppose your right, ive kind of had my heart set on pharmacy for a while, parents happy with it too.
    Ive never really thought about optom & not really had time to develop an interest in other degrees, as ive only begun studying for the last 2 years tbh... Atleast with pharmacy i know theres many areas so i wont be stuck in a community pharmacy all my life.
    Btw what do you do if you dont mind?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    whats happening in June.
    Cricket, Pakistan vs. India

ReputationRep:
    Cricket, Pakistan vs. India
    Woooo India chakde fatte! Oops wrong thread :ninja: :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    jeetay ga bhi jeetay ga, Pakistan jeetay ga!Inshallah!:woohoo::bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Woooo India chakde fatte! Oops wrong thread :ninja: :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm glad I don't know what that means.

(Original post by Maliha Ahmed)
    jeetay ga bhi jeetay ga, Pakistan jeetay ga!Inshallah!:woohoo::bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I don't know what that means.

Lol, good 1!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, good 1!
    Tbf I don't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Tbf I don't
    huh? sorry, i didn't get that.

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of those Pathans that want KPK and FATA to re-join Afghanistan? Are they in the vast minority?

ReputationRep:
    huh? sorry, i didn't get that.
    I dont understand is what I meant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    I dont understand is what I meant
    Lol, she said "I'm glad I don't know what that means" so I said, it's a good response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Lord)
    What do you think of those Pathans that want KPK and FATA to re-join Afghanistan? Are they in the vast minority?
    Honestly, I'm not too sure about that. I do know that us, people from Hazara, want our own state and do not want to be part of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. But I don't know about the whole of KPK. Fortunately my dads here, so I'll ask him today and find out.

ReputationRep:
    yaaadonnn ki baaaraaaaatt nikliiii hai aaajjjj dil keee dwaaarreeeeee

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I'm not too sure about that. I do know that us, people from Hazara, want our own state and do not want to be part of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. But I don't know about the whole of KPK. Fortunately my dads here, so I'll ask him today and find out.
    There's a place called Hazara? Never knew. I'll take it it's nothing to do with the Hazara people?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.