Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Dammit I've missed you guys.
    *wipes tears away*

I will reply to those of you who need replying to soon-Ish Insha Allah!

Hope you're all keeping well! SMILE PEOPLE. You look pretty when you do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Lord)
    There's a place called Hazara? Never knew. I'll take it it's nothing to do with the Hazara people?
    Yes there is. It's a part of KPK (NWFP), but we want to have a state of our own. An yes, the Hazara people are different. They're Shias and mostly live in Quetta.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long the GT road is in Pakistan??

ReputationRep:
    Am I in the wrong thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martialartist123)
    Am I in the wrong thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why? where are you wanting to go???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..Bakhtawar..)
    why? where are you wanting to go???
    England ! not pakistan

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonietoot)
    Dammit I've missed you guys.
    *wipes tears away*

I will reply to those of you who need replying to soon-Ish Insha Allah!

Hope you're all keeping well! SMILE PEOPLE. You look pretty when you do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Missed you too I was wondering where you'd gone. Though tbf, it kinda helped me get on with my coursework, so looking on the bright side

Keep smiling. Lool I've been smiling all day cos I've been really really hyper

Well was trying to stop being hyper and go to sleep, cos my body needed it and then I get pulled over by a police officer, which just wakes me up even more (Had to go in to their car)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Missed you too I was wondering where you'd gone. Though tbf, it kinda helped me get on with my coursework, so looking on the bright side

Keep smiling. Lool I've been smiling all day cos I've been really really hyper

Well was trying to stop being hyper and go to sleep, cos my body needed it and then I get pulled over by a police officer, which just wakes me up even more (Had to go in to their car)
    Hey. You're not supposed to look at the bright side. I was gone. And you missed me. AND THAT'S THAT OK DON'T BRUISE MY EGO.

Lol jay Kay!

Why so hyper?

Why are you getting pulled over? Why did you get into their car? Why haven't you already finished this story?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    England ! not pakistan

Posted from TSR Mobile
    how far are you then??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonietoot)
    Hey. You're not supposed to look at the bright side. I was gone. And you missed me. AND THAT'S THAT OK DON'T BRUISE MY EGO.

Lol jay Kay!

Why so hyper?

Why are you getting pulled over? Why did you get into their car? Why haven't you already finished this story?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry moonietoot! I was just *trying* to look on the positives tis all Miss revent and that other guy, LegendX? But I talk to you a bit more I guess

Dunno why I was really hyper. I mean I did an all nighter, and I was more awake than the people who had sleep. Had a dominos pizza delivered to the library, and two coffees. Oh and we went to Asda at 5:15 in the morning - where I got some ferrero rochers for breakfast

And we had fun in the car park as well I guess

And I was just generally giddy all day, until maybe 5ish, when I thought I kinda need to go to sleep now (I needed to but my body didn't want to)

Anyway, got home, thinking "Oh good, Im getting tired" and I went round the roundabout, police car behind me. Drove to my uni house and I made sure to go around the corner carefully, because I normally cut it.

Nearly home, and the lights are flashing, so I pull over (as you do), and I stop. Then her sirens start going, but she's stopped, so I open the car door

Any way, the conversation is something like

Her: Sir, could you step out of the car police
    Me: Yeah sure. Did I do any thing?
    Her: Sir, could you sit in my car please?

I go sit in her car

Her: You're not insured on that car are you?
    Me: Yes, yes I am. I'm insured with ***** and they give me an online portal and every thing
    Her: You're not insured are you? My ANPR system is telling me that you're not insurd
    Me: Yes I really am
    Her: OK. Who with then?
    Me: ******

She tries to find the contact number for them. Can't find it in her address book. I say well I can find out. I give her the number. She calls my insurance company. Says she's a police officer, and that she's pulled me over, and for them to verify that I have insurance with them. They tell her I've had insurance with them for the past 6 months

She says stuff like "It's all good if I've stopped this gent in the day, but what if he's pulled over at 2am"

She then has a go at *them* for not updating their records to say that I've actually got insurance. Anyway after the ordeal is over, we have a little (friendly) chat, and she says she's very surprised that I haven't been flagged up before, and that I've not been spotted on the motorways, and that I've been very very lucky.

She then tells me to keep badgering on at my insurance company to get me updated, and she pointed out her 2am thing again and she also tells me that if they don't, when it comes to renewal, there are plenty of other insurance companies out there.

She also tells me they have to do this. Like they get people who say they're insured, but then they really don't, and tells me that if she spots me again on her system, she won't pull me over, but I can't guarantee that its going to be her, so Im hoping my insurance company updates my details

My car's sufficiently rare enough to stand out I guess

I passed a video police van some hours later. They didn't pull me over. Maybe they didn't have an ANPR system, and maybe police cars I've been past in the past also didn't have ANPR systems?

BTW, you're interrogating me more than the police lady

ReputationRep:
    how far are you then??
    I live in England, wbu

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I live in England, wbu

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What martial arts u doin paki?

ReputationRep:
    I live in England, wbu

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah me tooo... where abouts?? if you don't mind me asking...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z-Ninja)
    What martial arts u doin paki?
    Im not a paki & i do shingi ru

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah me tooo... where abouts?? if you don't mind me asking...
    Cool, from Blackburn, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    west yorkshire

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I went there on Christmas day. Town looked a bit... rubbish. Sorry

west yorkshire
    Welcome to the club!

ReputationRep:

Welcome to the club!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:

Welcome to the club!
    Why the hell did you come blackburn on christmas day?? Its alright though, its not that bad anyway. Why where you from

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whats everyone up to??

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.