Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..Bakhtawar..)
    hey! what up?
    I am nibbling on some subway cookies and revising- you know the usual routine ^^

ReputationRep:
    I Apologise
    Aww you dont have to do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    I am nibbling on some subway cookies and revising- you know the usual routine ^^
    very nice you know i haven't had a subway in agees...
    exams huh?

ReputationRep:
    Aww you dont have to do that
    cool :cool:

ReputationRep:
    awww... Don't worry they'll be back soon Revent is already back!
    Lets get this place going again :cool: but properly after the exams
    Wow. You go to sleep late Well I guess I went to sleep early cos I felt tired, but still...!

Revent's back, but not the rest. I'd hope that Furbs isn't replying because of her parents or whatever, because then I'd feel bad for adding her on Kik messenger (It's marked as delivered, but not seen)

Me, Hassan and moonietoot were meant to be doing something in the summer(And trying to get others to come as well!), and they're dead as well

I Apologise
    For what?

Mmm Subways! Shame there's no halal one near my un

very nice you know i haven't had a subway in agees...
    exams huh?
    Lol you have soo many close by

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=de_monies;42277094]

That is such a shame ********s/. Honestly though, I would go Into to that non halal branch and make a fuss about how they have seemingly violated my ability to portion food- and my ability to portion protein- and therefore my bodies ability through anabolic reactions: to make muscle gains.

You then say; I want to speak to the manager. Blablabla and completely annihilate him/her

And so the non halal branch became halal ever after

Then rinse and repeat....*you are welcome*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Wow. You go to sleep late Well I guess I went to sleep early cos I felt tired, but still...!

Revent's back, but not the rest. I'd hope that Furbs isn't replying because of her parents or whatever, because then I'd feel bad for adding her on Kik messenger (It's marked as delivered, but not seen)

Me, Hassan and moonietoot were meant to be doing something in the summer(And trying to get others to come as well!), and they're dead as well

For what?

Lol you have soo many close by
    oh i wasn't meant to go bed late, was doing some work so...
    usually i go bed like 12 so

oh okay, Kik?

apologised to jamesneedshelp2 for something

yeah i know but never get time but hopefully on friday, so yeah looking forward!!

ReputationRep:

That is such a shame ********s/. Honestly though, I would go Into to that non halal branch and make a fuss about how they have seemingly violated my ability to portion food- and my ability to portion protein- and therefore my bodies ability through anabolic reactions: to make muscle gains.

You then say; I want to speak to the manager. Blablabla and completely annihilate him/her

And so the non halal branch became halal ever after

Then rinse and repeat....*you are welcome*
    Lol. I don't think this would happen in my local branch. At the Subway here, I got a veggie delite. Normal cost £2 (Well £2.30 here) I asked for it to be put in a salad pot, instead of bread, and they charged me £3, instead of £2 which it should cost (Plastic is cheaper!)

I argued the point, and they said "Oh this is what everyone charges" BS. No one charges an extra £1 to put salad in to a bowl...

It's cheaper for them to put it in to a bowl, than into bread. I've saved them money, but they were just milking it. I was not impressed

oh i wasn't meant to go bed late, was doing some work so...
    usually i go bed like 12 so

oh okay, Kik?

apologised to jamesneedshelp2 for something

yeah i know but never get time but hopefully on friday, so yeah looking forward!!
    Ah fair enoughs. I just felt really tired and went to sleep like half 10 yesterda

Kik messenger. Cos it means I can talk to people here who have Kik installed

Looking forward to a subway lol.

BTW, I kinda have some bad news for you. You are no longer the closest person who lives near me. There's someone that lives ridiculously close to me over here!

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I don't think this would happen in my local branch. At the Subway here, I got a veggie delite. Normal cost £2 (Well £2.30 here) I asked for it to be put in a salad pot, instead of bread, and they charged me £3, instead of £2 which it should cost (Plastic is cheaper!)

I argued the point, and they said "Oh this is what everyone charges" BS. No one charges an extra £1 to put salad in to a bowl...

It's cheaper for them to put it in to a bowl, than into bread. I've saved them money, but they were just milking it. I was not impressed

Ah fair enoughs. I just felt really tired and went to sleep like half 10 yesterda

Kik messenger. Cos it means I can talk to people here who have Kik installed

Looking forward to a subway lol.

BTW, I kinda have some bad news for you. You are no longer the closest person who lives near me. There's someone that lives ridiculously close to me over here!
    oh Nooooo!!! yeh kya kar diyaaa!! lol
    who?

ReputationRep:
    oh Nooooo!!! yeh kya kar diyaaa!! lol
    who?
    Ill PM you, but I was shocked that they knew me(and the exact area where I live as well)

Be nice if that meet is still on as well. Every one's dead atm

ReputationRep:
    Ill PM you, but I was shocked that they knew me(and the exact area where I live as well)
    wohw! this is getting spoooky!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misayagami)
    Maryam, and urs is Bakhtawar?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't even see you join. Hello Maryam

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even see you join. Hello Maryam
    That is because you were sleeping mr. haha

ReputationRep:
    That is because you were sleeping mr. haha
    Lol not my fault I was tired

ReputationRep:
    Lol not my fault I was tired
    of course not

ReputationRep:
    of course not
    Thought you were going to be sarcastic then, and tell me off. I was gonna say "OK Mum" You ruined the banter

ReputationRep:
    Thought you were going to be sarcastic then, and tell me off. I was gonna say "OK Mum" You ruined the banter
    Aww poor you banter got ruined

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Aww poor you banter got ruined
    Lol perhaps

AND I just got banned here:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4720184&type=1

I made a massive rant, and they just deleted every thing I said, and blocked me. It'd be interesting if people here started to flood the comments. Jus' sayin'

LOL my sarcasm is not effective haha i usually do the opposite of what people think, i don't give them a chance lol
    Aw Lol I was just messing. Dw about it

ReputationRep:
    LOL my sarcasm is not effective haha i usually do the opposite of what people think, i don't give them a chance lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol perhaps

AND I just got banned here:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...4720184&type=1

I made a massive rant, and they just deleted every thing I said, and blocked me. It'd be interesting if people here started to flood the comments. Jus' sayin'

Aw Lol I was just messing. Dw about it
    I cba. I actually have some work to do at the moment :laugh: My holiday is over (for now! Summer isn't too far off )

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.