Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

You win £80,000 What car would you buy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Land Rover Disco or Defender 90/110 (older ones though as they are proper not techy)

ReputationRep:
    Audi r8

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DotDotCurve)
    The legends are true.
    Oh no! Don't let them take me down :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Laugh or not, A Mini Classic restored to mint condition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bleh236)
    Laugh or not, A Mini Classic restored to mint condition
    You'd get about 5 days worth of repairs with the remaining £70,000.

ReputationRep:
    Call me mad but I really want to get the VW GT Up. My Mum has the Up White which is an incredibly lively little car with the added advantage of being extremely well packaged. The GT Up seems like it would be so much more fun.

Name:  frankfurt-2011-volkswagen-gt-up-concept-live-photos-38706-7.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  108.5 KB

I'm not sure when they're coming out or how much they'll cost but if they cost under £10,000 (which is relatively likely) I'd get the rest of the Up range. Yeah, I like Ups. Yes, I'm not including the exclamation mark, it's ridiculous.

All that being said... I have fallen in love with the Jaguar F-Type. I may wait for the hardtop version to come out next year and get that as well as the GT Up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bad8oy)
    You can't control supra

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How would you know that?

(Original post by ZRO)
    A girl that appreciates a supra... Where have you been all my life :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any particular reason why a supra should be male exclusive only. I'm actually pretty close to you right now according to your location. Who knows we may have crossed each other many times.

But I'm kind of a nomad, I move a lot between Canada and the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsCourtney)
    How would you know that?

Any particular reason why a supra should be male exclusive only. I'm actually pretty close to you right now according to your location. Who knows we may have crossed each other many times.

Lol ok...if you ever buy one get the NA one that way you won't wrap it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bad8oy)
    Lol ok...if you ever buy one get the NA one that way you won't wrap it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why would I do that? I am free to get whichever one I want.

My current Subaru STI is turbo charged and I have no issues with it whatsoever nor has it ever been in any accident and I drive in snowy conditions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    A girl that appreciates a supra... Where have you been all my life :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bolt, she's mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Personally id quite like the marauder but seeing as thats £300,000 [ i think ] bit out of rrange... so Either the New LandRover Defender 110 or a nice Range rover with an overtune.

actually also a '69 Judge ...dribbles slightly.

ReputationRep:
    Some people's materialism is so pathetic it's unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scorpion95)
    Land Rover Disco or Defender 90/110 (older ones though as they are proper not techy)
    Before the Americans got their hands on them they were so good Currently have both the British and German models... have yet to fail us bar the standard wear and tear

ReputationRep:
    Why would I do that? I am free to get whichever one I want.

My current Subaru STI is turbo charged and I have no issues with it whatsoever nor has it ever been in any accident and I drive in snowy conditions.
    Lol exactly your STI is 4wd and is basically just a computer... the car basically corrects it self before you can spin.
    Supra rwd no traction control and some don't even have abs. You would not be able to drive it in the snow. No room for error when driving it lol or your screwed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm another who would buy a 1968 Shelby GT500KR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyde)
    Some people's materialism is so pathetic it's unbelievable.
    It's called capitalism. Don't have ambitions, make a modest salary and then you won't have to worry about cars and mansions!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How would you know that?

Not saying it should be male exclusive only. It just rare to see a female who can appreciate one you know! Most girls aren't particular fans of automobiles haha. And really? GTA??

And same I'm in the UK at the moment. We're both nomads.

(Original post by Aay)
    Bolt, she's mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Aston Martin---has to be the earliest most traditional model I could get-- the Vanquish if not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)

:pierre:

I've been seeing pics of the GTR without the wing at the back alot more frequently, looks too good :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aay)

I've been seeing pics of the GTR without the wing at the back alot more frequently, looks too good :drool:
    Haha like this ?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.