Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

You win £80,000 What car would you buy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    I can't really picture why anyone wouldn't want a Range Rover, they are just such wonderful cars. I think the truth is, most people would grab at one if they had the cash available.
    I'd probably get one if I was a Middle Aged man, but at my age, I'm just not interested in 4x4s :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nice.Guy)
    I'd probably get one if I was a Middle Aged man, but at my age, I'm just not interested in 4x4s :P
    Well, Kardashians get them when they're 16 - and they text all the time whilst driving!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...nge-Rover.html

ReputationRep:
    I'd buy a '67 fastback Shelby mustang

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, Kardashians get them when they're 16 - and they text all the time whilst driving!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...nge-Rover.html
    Urgh. Hate the Kardashians so much. It's people like them who make me lose interest in the Range Rover brand...

ReputationRep:
    I want a mini. Is this sad when I could get more for 80k? Then again, I'm easily satisfied when it comes to cars..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopefulMidwife)
    I want a mini. Is this sad when I could get more for 80k? Then again, I'm easily satisfied when it comes to cars..
    It's totally in no way sad. I love my Mini and can't imagine being without it.

ReputationRep:
    C63 Amg black or Nissan GTR 550
    Probz kill myself in them both though aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A £1000 peugeot 206

ReputationRep:
    An R8 for sure

ReputationRep:
    Maybe buy my fathers DB9 off him.

ReputationRep:
    BMW X6- such a beautiful car

ReputationRep:
    It's totally in no way sad. I love my Mini and can't imagine being without it.
    What are they like to drive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimisticb)
    BMW X6- such a beautiful car
    I've never met anyone in real life who shares this opinion!! I agree though, and with 80k you could just afford an ex demo x6M :O beast of a car

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopefulMidwife)
    What are they like to drive?
    I love it!! Really racy but also quite smooth and handles really well. I'm not super experienced but it seems a perfect car for me. At first I found parking quite tricky as the views are sometimes a little restricted, but I'm really used to it now. They have such style, I just feel totally happy driving it. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nice.Guy)
    I've never met anyone in real life who shares this opinion!! I agree though, and with 80k you could just afford an ex demo x6M :O beast of a car

Lol, nor have I. I know right, it's really expensive but it's worth every penny. Surprised that it costs more than a Range Rover Sport. :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimisticb)
    Lol, nor have I. I know right, it's really expensive but it's worth every penny. Surprised that it costs more than a Range Rover Sport. :O
    0-60 in like 4.7 seconds or something ridiculously quick - that's why I'd say a normal x6 is pretty similar in price to a rr sport!
    Nice to see someone else with a quirky (but great) taste in cars

ReputationRep:
    A pink Rolls Royce phantom :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Haha realistically, I wouldn't spend it all on a car.

But I would love a GT86 and MX5. So if I had £80k, I would buy both. And maybe a Brabus Smart Fortwo Cabrio :P Still can't get over that I've sold my Smart Fortwo Cabrio.

EDIT: Also the Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 just popped into my mind! I would take that over any of my listed cars above for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MORPHEUS24-7)
    I know this has probably been asked a million times before, but if you had £80,000 to spend on (only) a car, what would you get?

I'd probably get a Mercedes CLS 63 AMG.
    Name:  1001phr_25_o+1968_chevy_camaro+1961_corvette.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  93.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Ferrari 599, could get an old one for 80k

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.