Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

You win £80,000 What car would you buy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myah_94)
    80 000 unfortunately wouldn't be enough for my dream car, veyron
    So would probably get lexus lfa
    LFA lol? Good luck getting that for £80k!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Reminds me of toyota's gt86

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aay)
    Reminds me of toyota's gt86
    Haha yeah Toyota gt86 has alot of similarities! But I guess they used the LFA as one of the main super car influences when developing the car. And brooo MC Stradale pulls down my street, thing is just beautiful lol. Also a Gallardo decided to come through and he showed off that V10

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the amazing laferrari, wouldn't be enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    the amazing laferrari, wouldn't be enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope! Could get you a semi decent F430 I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If a second hand Ferrari F430 or 360 was cheap enough to buy and run then I'd go for them but if it wasn't then maybe a second hand Aston Martin DB9.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnPaul_)
    If a second hand Ferrari F430 or 360 was cheap enough to buy and run then I'd go for them but if it wasn't then maybe a second hand Aston Martin DB9.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well servicing and warranty costs are very high so I'd say you need to set aside around 3-4k a year and that's not including insurance, fuel and road tax!

But the Aston Martin is a decent choice but the car is quite unreliable! My auntie owns a db9 and it's been in the shop many times lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Well servicing and warranty costs are very high so I'd say you need to set aside around 3-4k a year and that's not including insurance, fuel and road tax!

But the Aston Martin is a decent choice but the car is quite unreliable! My auntie owns a db9 and it's been in the shop many times lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My uncle has one, its green though :facepalm: Not sure how many probs he's had with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Haha yeah Toyota gt86 has alot of similarities! But I guess they used the LFA as one of the main super car influences when developing the car. And brooo MC Stradale pulls down my street, thing is just beautiful lol. Also a Gallardo decided to come through and he showed off that V10

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was watching a youtube vid about thaat beast the other day, the bomb broo.

The toyota is actually reasonably priced aswell. Not sure how decent it is performance wise, but i got a thing against the rear of it, reminds me of a squashed bunny rabbit, aye im weird :mmm:

Gallardo is only in my dreams unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    a £1k car, use the rest of the money to pay off my future debts, anything family owes then waste the rest on getting a good deal from a drug dealer to smoke any remaining troubles away :pierre:

Spoiler:
    Show
    given that i dont smoke, id probably just buy a lifetimes worth of dr pepper/coca cola... same thing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Nope! Could get you a semi decent F430 I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    2005 spider was the only decent f430...I'd rather go with Enzo..no actually Ima try saving up for the laferrari :drools:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    2005 spider was the only decent f430...I'd rather go with Enzo..no actually Ima try saving up for the laferrari :drools:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You know your cars, well :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aay)
    You know your cars, well :yes:
    so do you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The new Range Rover.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MORPHEUS24-7)
    I know this has probably been asked a million times before, but if you had £80,000 to spend on (only) a car, what would you get?

I'd probably get a Mercedes CLS 63 AMG.
    I would agree with you OP, that car is a beauty

ReputationRep:
    prius, just for the lulz

ReputationRep:
    LR Disco 4 SDV6 HSE Lux.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mustang no doubt.

ReputationRep:
    Ultima GTR and two gtx3582 turbo chargers. Then ill drag the tig welder out and build something nuts. No car will be able to keep up with that.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.