Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

What is the single BEST strategy you have found to be the most helpful? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Ibrar)
    Thanks
    For revision? I've found flashcards invaluable! Colour co-ordinated, organised by subject, bound together to make a little flip book - portable, concise, small amounts of the most important information.

ReputationRep:
    for revision or life in general?

ReputationRep:
    If it's worth doing, then it's worth doing now.

ReputationRep:
    probably answering questions in the exam

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Past papers

USING THE TSR APP

ReputationRep:
    Definately past papers and making notes from the mistakes you make and mark schemes rather than text books

ReputationRep:
    I can never revise from texts books as I feel like it's way too much content to take in, so I cut them down into revision notes and revision cards that I can keep in my bag for reading on the bus etc. I also make colourful revision posters with words that will trigger my memory, and stick them on my bedroom walls and read them and test myself when I wake up and before I got to bed. Then finally about 3 weeks before my exams I do all the past papers I can, and using the mark scheme I can see where I went wrong then revise that particular area again. Hope this helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.