Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Lads: Would you want a warning? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Not a problem at all, trust me I worried about this for months. Mine are slightly uneven in size and I panicked so much. But my boyfriend keeps saying he loves my vagina and that it's pretty. *blush* so really, all vaginas are the same, learn to love what you have, someone else will too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kunoichi)
    Thank you for posting, just googled and love it.
    Tried to rep you but ive none left :mad:
    No problem :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok so I'm not really sure how to word this. Some girls obviously have larger labias (or flaps, as they're so called sometimes) which means they have extra skin around their vagina, and their inner lips poke out of their outer lips it's just a bit of skin, no big deal.
    If you were in a relationship with said girl and were going to have sex with her would you want a warning? Like for her to sit you down and explain to you that she had that problem, so that you'd expect it? Or would you rather just find out in the heat of the moment? And would it put you off in any way?
    I'm 18, a virgin, and have this problem. It makes me so upset, and paranoid that all future relationships are doomed. Planning on surgery when I can afford it though.

Unless its down around your knees - no i wouldnt want a warning, it doesnt matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kittenpaw)
    Not a problem at all, trust me I worried about this for months. Mine are slightly uneven in size and I panicked so much. But my boyfriend keeps saying he loves my vagina and that it's pretty. *blush* so really, all vaginas are the same, learn to love what you have, someone else will too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hes lying. Vaginas are not pretty in the slightest. Niether are penis's for that matter but never mind.

However the fact your labia sticks out slighty or are uneven - really isnt something to worry about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    hes lying. Vaginas are not pretty in the slightest. Niether are penis's for that matter but never mind.

However the fact your labia sticks out slighty or are uneven - really isnt something to worry about
    I guess it's down to personal opinion, pretty sure he wouldn't say it if he was lying seeing as he never ever knew I had a problem with my vagina before.

ReputationRep:
    Hun, don't think of it as a problem. Our society loves to make people self-conscious about vaginas, but they're entirely normal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If a girl sat me down for a serious talk about her vagina, I think I'd be very freaked out.

My ex worried about this, but I really just didn't care. I think the only person who cares about what your vagina looks about is you!

ReputationRep:
    Nooo it's not a problem, it doesn't need a talking about, I have literally never spoken to a guy ever who has had a problem with this (or a woman for that matter!).

My friend had an ex who used to tell her her labia looked like a mini penis...if you find a guy like that - punch him! It's part of normal human variation, and anyone who wants to tell you that you're less sexy because you are a normal human is not someone you want to go to bed with.

Any decent guy will just be happy that he's in bed with you, he isn't going to go "your labia does not meet my exacting physical standards, I only sleep with women whose labia is no longer than 1cm, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE". Seriously. That will never happen. Stop worrying and just enjoy your love life.

Any guy who sees that as a problem needa a firm kick in the balls, and then to be told his penis is too small/bent/ugly

ReputationRep:
    Ah ye olde beef curtain conundrum.

You're probably worried about nothing. We all worry about something. If you had the labia you wanted, you'd probably be worrying about something else. It's just our nature as girls

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry. Seriously.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.