Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    [FONT=Sarcastic]Hmm... a real sign of intellect.
    Copying the behaviour of a frenchman.[FONT]
    its not a bad start ... - Chelsea as a club are more professional now for copying their italian team mates vialli zola and di matteo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    its not a bad start ... - Chelsea as a club are more professional now for copying their italian team mates vialli zola and di matteo
    Well yeah, but there is a big difference between the italians and the french though, but i've never been a big fan of overtly french people.
    The french are not a people that you want to copy from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well yeah, but there is a big difference between the italians and the french though, but i've never been a big fan of overtly french people.
    The french are not a people that you want to copy from.
    i quite liked their stance on the war

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    i quite liked their stance on the war
    Well, although i am still of the mind that the war was not a good thing, i can't say that the way that they stood on the war was correct.

ReputationRep:
    On the whole (and this is not aimed at any ManYoo fans on here) I find Arsenel supporters far less arrogant than United fans. Listening to fans on the radio last night calling for ferguson's head, demanding the sale of giggs etc etc. They seemed to feel they had a God given right to be at the top of the league and successful in Europe... I would be bloody delighted if Villa were half the team United are!! What realy summed it up for me was the CD single "United Calypso" about 7 years ago... They released it in March with the chorus screaming out "champione, champione"... They finished 2nd that season!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teamvillage)
    On the whole (and this is not aimed at any ManYoo fans on here) I find Arsenel supporters far less arrogant than United fans. Listening to fans on the radio last night calling for ferguson's head, demanding the sale of giggs etc etc. They seemed to feel they had a God given right to be at the top of the league and successful in Europe... I would be bloody delighted if Villa were half the team United are!! What realy summed it up for me was the CD single "United Calypso" about 7 years ago... They released it in March with the chorus screaming out "champione, champione"... They finished 2nd that season!
    I know I know what a load of *****.

ReputationRep:
    Ok now, i think all you lot should lay off United and their fans!! It is too stereotypical to insult their fans, as everyone is an individual. And the fact that they lost 4-1 to city doesnt show anything, they lost 3-1 last season. And nevertheless they are still better off this season than last season, points wise.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.