I've got my controlled assessment in 2 days for GCSE English Language, Unit 3a. I've got to explore the ways attitudes to war are presented in the conflict poems from Moon on the Tides.
I need to write about 3 or 4 poems but not sure which ones will be good to write about. I was thinking 'The Yellow Palm' but not sure what else would be good. Any suggestions?
And I don't know how I'm suppose to structure the essay. When I done the old spec we had to compare poems and I would use the following structure:
1. Introduction - Write about the theme relating to the poems.
2. Compare structure/rhyme/rhythm of the poems
3. Compare the use of language in the poems
4. Compare the feelings and attitudes in the poems
5. Conclusion - say which poem I preferred and why
Not sure if i can use this one?
Need some help quickly please, as I have to write this essay as soon as.
who are introverts?