Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

who was the most famous musician you met? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Who was the most famous musician you met? How? What did you feel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I met Cobra Starship like 3 years ago haha! I loved them so much, to me they were like A-listers (even though I know they weren't), hardly any of my friends knew them though so they didn't understand my overwhelming excitement. I almost had a panic attack, that's how starstruck I was :P I've grown out of them since and barely listen to them, but even still I was over the moon.

ReputationRep:
    None awhh

ReputationRep:
    Irwin Sparkes, off the Hoosiers. Such a friendly man, very friendly. Felt super, despite him being relatively unknown in comparison to other artists these days

ReputationRep:
    I met James Blunt He was sooo lovely, and he was my favourite singer at the time too
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I've met loads of band members from bands I like, by waiting around the back of the venue before/after the gig. Dunno who the most famous would be (maybe members of You Me At Six? ), but I absolutely fangirled when I first met Derek Sanders, lead singer of Mayday Parade. And Aled Phillips from Kids In Glass Houses. Favourite bands, lovely guys :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melisas)
    Who was the most famous musician you met? How? What did you feel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why not tell us first?

ReputationRep:
    Redfoo from LMFAO

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I felt ok nothing special actually but hes the same as on stage as in daily life with his animal print stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Brian May because I went to the filming of Stargazing Live on January.
    He signed my 'a night at the opera' album and I got a photo with him. He was SUCH a nice fella.

ReputationRep:
    The busker down the highstreet

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.