Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

What manga are you currently reading? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite new to the manga universe, and I simply adore their format and illustrations. I have just finished reading the Elfen Lied series, which left quite a lasting impact on me (I would only recommend it to anyone's who's not put off by gore, as it is quite a touching but tragic series), and seek to read more.

I am currently reading Town of Evening Calm, a love story set in Hiroshima ten years after the bombing, and have found it to be really great in its anti-war sentiments!

What manga are you currently reading?

ReputationRep:
    My best friend has watched the anime version of Elfin Leid but she thought it was weird... I am currently reading Fushigi Yuugi which is a love story about a girl that goes to another world through a book... I won't say any more just in case you decide to read it. Deadman wonderland is good too if you like gore. I love manga and anime so if you need any more recomendations I'll be happy to help!

ReputationRep:
    Fairy Tale
    Cage of Eden
    These are more like comedies and are less serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y09thieeve)
    My best friend has watched the anime version of Elfin Leid but she thought it was weird... I am currently reading Fushigi Yuugi which is a love story about a girl that goes to another world through a book... I won't say any more just in case you decide to read it. Deadman wonderland is good too if you like gore. I love manga and anime so if you need any more recomendations I'll be happy to help!
    Haven't watched the anime version of Elfen Lied, though I've seen the first episode and it is so brutal...Fushigi Yuugi sounds quite interesting, I'll check my school library if it has it (fortunately my school has so much manga).

(Original post by Blazingocean)
    Fairy Tale
    Cage of Eden
    These are more like comedies and are less serious.
    I like comedies as well. I've read part of the Hetalia Axis Powers series, and it's hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Okay! I really hope you like those manga. I've heard Fairy tale is good so I think I'll try that one. Have you tried any of these:

Naruto, Bleach, Zombie powder (only has four books), Elemental Gelade, soul eater, blue exorcist, shaman king, vampire game, Rosario+vampire (a bit rude) ??

ReputationRep:
    If you need any more just ask!

Here is a website where you can read manga for free : www.mangareader.net

Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Just read the latest manga chapter for Bleach. Intense **** :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wick3d)
    I havn't been reading bleach for AGES! Which chapter are you talking about?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y09thieeve)
    I havn't been reading bleach for AGES! Which chapter are you talking about?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    The world god only knows.
    It's not my fault I'm not popular.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, where do I start?! Loool. I am a huge manga fan but the ones I am currently ready that are getting regular updates are:

~ Naruto
    ~ Love So Life
    ~ Gakuen Alice
    ~ Kamisama Hajimema****a
    ~ Kodomo No Jikan

I have read many, mostly like one-shots or short manga's. Besides Naruto, as you can see I'm a fan of romance genre. I like shoujo but starting to drift more towards josei genre. One of them is lolita but it's sweet. There are times I am too obsessed with manga and need to get a life lol.

ReputationRep:
    I actually love reading manga and have read so many. I reading different ones nicluding the regular update ones:

~God of High School
    ~Naruto
    ~Bleach
    ~Alive-The final evolution
    ~One Piece
    ~Hayate the Combat Butler

The list goes on. I think I've read over 100 mangas/ mangwhas but more just keep coming out. I like reading the action types but most of the things I read have comdey. I need to start playing my PS3 again cuz I am realy whipped on manga now.

ReputationRep:
    It not that it was intense but you know something big is coming and its going to be epic

ReputationRep:
    One piece
    Detective Conan

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I read Naruto on and off. I don't really keep up with manga, I'd either read it all to together or leave it. I go on anymanga and see any of the new manga releases and check them out. I mainly read oneshots. I watch anime a lot regularly than read manga.

ReputationRep:
    Naruto and Bakuman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #Aftershock)
    It not that it was intense but you know something big is coming and its going to be epic
    The quality of the manga has been declining in my opinion but I still love Bleach. At least we will finally have the answers to all of our questions.

ReputationRep:
    Fairy Tail

ReputationRep:
    Currently Reading:

• Naruto
    • Bleach
    • Fairy Tail
    • Soul Eater
    • Ao No Exorcist

Can't wait for the next chapter

ReputationRep:
    Here are some of my favourites :
    Bakuman
    Kuro****suji
    Skipbeat
    Code geass
    Gakuen Alice
    Naruto
    One Piece
    Ao no exorcist
    Fairy tail
    Sword art online
    Beelzebub
    Ouran high school host club
    Getbackers

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.